Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The new FAQ States that in order to change dealership you have to cancel your reservation and create a new one. The original FAQ said you could change you dealership when you're ready to order.
No, they removed the question all together from the FAQ. Check the FAQ now, it was taken off about ~12 hours after this thread was created.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This seems a little unfair, since a lot can happen in 12 months.

So basically, If you have a reservation for an FE you're stuck with the dealer you made the reservation with. Maybe this is Fords plan to get the number os FE's back down to 3500.
Not to worry, when you are going through the process of ordering online on your reservation page you will be able to change the dealer at that time..

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, but to get an FE you have to already have reservation for one. To change dealers you have to cancel your reservation and make a new one. There are NO new reservations being taken for the FE.
That is not correct
Yes, but to get an FE you have to already have reservation for one. To change dealers you have to cancel your reservation and make a new one. There are NO new reservations being taken for the FE.
Not factual the FE is the same as any other model for switching dealerships...watch the video in this post
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...dering-and-delivery-guidance.2853/#post-89272

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not to worried about this, The dealer needs the sale a lot more than I need a Bronco. If they don't play fair I will walk away. I will let them crawl back to me. It is just a stupid F, ing game some dealers play. And I can play the game better than them.
Tell them to use the Crawler gear to make it easier on them. ;)

Spykesta

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing as on the 21st I was under the impression I needed to cancel to change dealers I did just that, now is there anyway to uncancel my reservation? As I still have the number....this sucks, I moved like 80k in reservation number when I switched.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seeing as on the 21st I was under the impression I needed to cancel to change dealers I did just that, now is there anyway to uncancel my reservation? As I still have the number....this sucks, I moved like 80k in reservation number when I switched.
I guess I moved up the line several steps today. :)

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Afraid not.. I tried to let everyone know...I called the Zone Manger and soon after the information was off the web...may not have been her but she was shocked to read what was in the FAQ.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Afraid not.. I tried to let everyone know...I called the Zone Manger and soon after the information was off the web...may not have been her but she was shocked to read what was in the FAQ.
Ya it’s a pain there was just a lack of clarification from ford as I’ve gotten bumped back a bunch of spots after cancelling and getting a new reservation...

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe Ford communications team should stop breeding confusion. Changing FAQ information multiple times in 24hrs, essentially after the fact (reservation), is shitty communication. Removing the question isn't the same as providing an accurate answer.

I can't wait for the Build/Price tool to be published and then changed multiple time to re-arrange what we can and can't option together. It's going to happen, if the current pattern holds.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe Ford communications team should stop breeding confusion. Changing FAQ information multiple times in 24hrs, essentially after the fact (reservation), is shitty communication. Removing the question isn't the same as providing an accurate answer.

I can't wait for the Build/Price tool to be published and then changed multiple time to re-arrange what we can and can't option together. It's going to happen, if the current pattern holds.
Ya I agree. I’m not too but hurt, and realistically I could have waited since we get 2 reservations, but we shouldn’t have to. Ford had literally over 20 years to get get this right. Just wanted zero uncertainties but no biggie.

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just read this:

You will be able to make changes and complete your Bronco configuration at the time you place your order. * < found the disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

*By completing the Reservation Process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. Participation in the Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery. Your Reservation does not guarantee a set price for the Vehicle.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

From granger ford

Can I switch my reservation from one dealership to another?

Yes. Ford has sent communication to the dealers assuring them that every customer will be able to choose the dealership they want to take delivery from.

This is great news for you

I’d hate to see consumers who reserved a first edition or other low reservation number be subject to MSRP or Above MSRP pricing from a dealership, so this gives you the option to switch to us without losing the reservation you currently made.

Ford hasn’t clarified how that will happen to us yet, but has assured it will be an option.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*By completing the Reservation Process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. Participation in the Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery. Your Reservation does not guarantee a set price for the Vehicle.
Ambiguity at its worst.. Basically says that the reservation system does not order the vehicle, price to sell the vehicle or deliver it to you...Lawyers vs common sense

From granger ford

Can I switch my reservation from one dealership to another?

Yes. Ford has sent communication to the dealers assuring them that every customer will be able to choose the dealership they want to take delivery from.

This is great news for you

I’d hate to see consumers who reserved a first edition or other low reservation number be subject to MSRP or Above MSRP pricing from a dealership, so this gives you the option to switch to us without losing the reservation you currently made.

Ford hasn’t clarified how that will happen to us yet, but has assured it will be an option.
I have been told by a very reliable source that they are working on the reservation system...

My personal belief is that it has to do with the dealerships holding the deposit this time vs Mach E.

However is they do not fix it prior to you the customer being able to complete your purchase...

At the time you have selected the option, color, trim and door count, will then be able to change the dealership you are ordering your new Bronco with.

This happened in the Mach E reservation system as well...

Reactions: bek

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aren't we to the point where a lot of people probably don't need a dealer? I can literally buy anything and have it delivered to my door (including cars). Just let me do an online order and ship it to me when it comes off the line, like Costco's white glove service, someone can make sure it's clean and ready on delivery. I can go to the bank and get financing and to the DMV and get a tag/title. This antiquated model has got to go at some point.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aren't we to the point where a lot of people probably don't need a dealer? I can literally buy anything and have it delivered to my door (including cars). Just let me do an online order and ship it to me when it comes off the line, like Costco's white glove service, someone can make sure it's clean and ready on delivery. I can go to the bank and get financing and to the DMV and get a tag/title. This antiquated model has got to go at some point.
3 words

Dealer Franchise Laws ?‍♂
Sponsored