Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would expect more clarification on what's included In the Big Bend Co-Pilot
It’s in the Ford site. I’ve read the exact list for what is included in base and what is part of the upgraded package.

I can’t find it again but it’s around somewhere. I think it’s in the compare models but I can’t even find that right now. There is a separate thread about lack of blind spot monitoring on base. Post in that thread or create a separate thread and I’m sure someone will be able to link you to the info.

Finally! Here it is

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/compare-models/#base|outerbanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s in the Ford site. I’ve read the exact list for what is included in base and what is part of the upgraded package.

I can’t find it again but it’s around somewhere. I think it’s in the compare models but I can’t even find that right now. There is a separate thread about lack of blind spot monitoring on base. Post in that thread or create a separate thread and I’m sure someone will be able to link you to the info.

Finally! Here it is

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/compare-models/#base|outerbanks
This is new! thank you, they updated their website, I can see what's standard now, Big Bend has a basic Co-Pilot360 options like the base but at least it has something!

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is new! thank you, they updated their website, I can see what's standard now, Big Bend has a basic Co-Pilot360 options like the base but at least it has something!
You‘re welcome! But it’s be around in some form since nearly the beginning, I looked at what both packs had a a day or two after first day reservation. Finding all the data is not the easiest.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You‘re welcome! But it’s be around in some form since nearly the beginning, I looked at what both packs had a a day or two after first day reservation. Finding all the data is not the easiest.

until last week, I only get the PDF when comparing multiple cars, I tried different browsers, even different computers, maybe something was cached on my profiles, thanks for the link.

OP
OP
Haulin455

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FAQ updated again to align with yesterday’s email from Ford:

Can Customers update their dealer selection for their reservation?

Customers may reach out to Ford Customer Support at (800) 334-4375 for assistance in updating their dealer selection. In changing dealers, there will be no impact to a customer's reservation ID, vehicle details, or the associated timestamp.
Sponsored