First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Expedition, 07 Harley Heritage, 07 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford did the same type of business for the Mach-E Reservations, it's relatively common to have to lock into a dealer for this sort of thing. However they should have been up-front with it.

As far as people not being able to get in touch with their dealer, that's absolutely wild that the dealer won't respond. Bronco customers are awesome to talk to/work with. I know for me at my dealer, talkin' Bronco is the best part of my day. Best of luck!
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford did the same type of business for the Mach-E Reservations, it's relatively common to have to lock into a dealer for this sort of thing. However they should have been up-front with it.

As far as people not being able to get in touch with their dealer, that's absolutely wild that the dealer won't respond. Bronco customers are awesome to talk to/work with. I know for me at my dealer, talkin' Bronco is the best part of my day. Best of luck!
our company tried to order a $50k f350 from a dealer here locally. Took too long to respond so we got a Chevy. However the guy that didn’t get in touch with us was fired. So it’s Definitely a select dealer thing not ford

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Odds are at the ordering date. You will get an email asking you if your trim engine transmission etc. choices are correct if this price is correct and if the dealers correct. You’ll be able to select yes or change. And be able to change the dealer at that time. Odds are it will just make the fourth system run a lot better. Then everybody changing your dealer now over and over and over again.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think Ford probably got overwhelmed with people calling in to change their orders to Granger or other places with good deals....so had to nip the craziness in the bud, but of course at order time you can still switch. No big deal. At all. Switch in December if you want to.

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just wondering if there are some b*** hurt dealers that pitched a big one to Corporate to get that changed...if so shame on them!

It's okay, we're mostly all adults here...mostly. You can say butt.

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is a problem
What is the problem? It says you can change your dealer when you place your order. If you want to change before that, you can cancel and create a new res.

Now my problem is, I already cancelled and changed dealer when they were saying you can’t switch later.

OP
OP
Haulin455

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford needs to be a bit more straight forward on the process. The Online Reservation FAQ in the original link for specifically the Bronco makes it sound like the only way you'll be able to change dealers is through cancelling your existing reservation and placing a new one with the correct dealer. Nothing is mentioned about reconfirming or selecting a new dealer on that FAQ.

But in the Reservation FAQ for the Bronco & Bronco Sport it says you will reconfirm or select a different dealer at the time of ordering. If that's the case they need to add that to the Bronco specific Online Reservation FAQ to eliminate confusion.

gonavy2205

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Expedition, 07 Harley Heritage, 07 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
our company tried to order a $50k f350 from a dealer here locally. Took too long to respond so we got a Chevy. However the guy that didn’t get in touch with us was fired. So it’s Definitely a select dealer thing not ford

That's madness, but it's definitely select dealers. Next time, give a shout and get one in Virginia! ?

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
But in all seriousness if true this sucks for alot of people that got stuck with shitty dealers.
Unless your order is an FE, just drop another $100 on the dealer of your choice and cancel the bogus dealer if they won't match. They will probably match. If not, the order queue is only a few days old right now anyway, not like it will be a months wait to reserve today instead of last week.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just talked to my Ford representative and it is not true about cancelling to reserve at another dealership!

Ford is working on a revamp to the site so that you can log in, go to your reservation and modify it there...

She will call me when it is done and ready...

As for the information here...I asked her to go to the site and she said Oh My I see...

She was going to reach out to her development team on the site and see if they might be able to reword that...

Last edited:

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Unless your order is an FE, just drop another $100 on the dealer of your choice and cancel the bogus dealer if they won't match. They will probably match. If not, the order queue is only a few days old right now anyway, not like it will be a months wait to reserve today instead of last week.
Yes totally. I mean if you reserved in like the first 48 hrs, I think you might be risking dropping pretty far. But otherwise I don’t think it really makes a difference

I will say that those that reserved the FE seem to be the most... vocal... on not only this, but every issue.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow, guess I got lucky - Ford dealer is 10min from my house, no ADM, and has quickly answered some e-mail questions already. I understand why they are doing this but should have been clear from the start.

OP
OP
Haulin455

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just talked to my Ford representative and it is not true about cancelling to reserve at another dealership!

Ford is working on a revamp to the site so that you can log in, go to your reservation and modify it there...

She will call me when it is done and ready...

As for the information here...I asked her to go to the site and she said Oh My I see...

She was going to reach out to her development team on the site and see if they might be able to reword that...
Ford needs to get their act together with this process. Why change the FAQ with something that isn't true? Why mention reconfirming/selecting dealerships in one FAQ but not the other? What a mess!

battlebornNV

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
this is a marketing bonus for Ford- almost everyone I know has multiple orders in - some have orders for a two door AND a four door because they can't decide which one they want- some have orders for different models. I have no doubt the demand will outpace the supply but the statistics on the order numbers can't be accurate. Another wild card possibility: if there are leaks of a hybrid before the first Broncos are released how many customers will hold off and wait for next model year. It's great to have all the options available but it might have been better to just offer the four door at launch with two trim levels ???
Sponsored