First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm glad I reserved a 4 dr Wildtrak in the first 2 hours with my local dealer, and then the next morning heard about Granger and reserved a second on with them. Both reservations in the first 24 hours, and now with leverage over my local dealership. They either step up, or me and the wife will take a nice week long road trip. Even if it costs me the same to fly to Iowa and pay for hotels and gas driving back, at least it's spent on us having fun and just just forfeited to the dealer. I truly do believe at order time, everyone will be able to specify whichever dealer they want without losing their place in line, but just in case I'm covered.
and not just forfeited

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Either they don't read...or reader retention rate is mighty bad....are all these hand waving screamers for real ? or kids in their mother's basement.....geeze.....relax....August will bring the build site....Dec we can place order with whatever dealer we choose... and it will be alright.....

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am in the position, my high mileage car drives fine, that if the dealer renegs on the deal (MSRP) at the time of order i will cancel. I am not going to jump to conclusions though. In general dealerships such too.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This one was a tough one to get calmed down...

I myself seen it this am early and left a message for my FOMOCO regional manager to get more clarification...

Like most - I saw it, comprehended it as written...

I have many wanting to change dealerships, not just to our dealership but others as well.

So when I get a definitive answer from Ford as to how I will post is in a new thread so that all can do what they need to do...

tgunn_ocs

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you really "FORCED" to pick a dealership? We all should know locally who the good ones are and who the ones with bad reputations are. At least locally, I know I will never give Ganley a dime if I can help it. I have picked up 15 vehicles from the same guy at Ganley and every single time he doesn't remember me.

When searching for the dealer I wanted, I put the zipcode of where THEY were located. I then signed up for my reservation with my info. Pretty straight forward. ?‍♂

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I reserved mine I couldn't make a choice in what dealer. So if that dealer doesn't accept A or X plan or try to add ADM trust me I will be switching dealers. In my opinion it would be illegal to force me to a specific dealer
What sucks is - I was reserving during the reveal - and could have gotten in real early - but it would not let me select a dealer - so I kept at it for 2.5 hours until I figured out how to select my dealer and it let me. So I am hoping my dealer will appreciate my effort to select them. No emails or calls from them either.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I haven't heard from my dealer at all. I know they're not making much on the reserved ones, but they need to take care of customer service regardless.

Sponsored

Bronco-itis

Base
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw TDI 6spd
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think this is how it works, correct me if I'm wrong.....Since these vehicles will be shipped first and to the dealers that have the reservations, then they will lose out on a sale if you cancel your reservation. Just tell them "No ADM or I cancel my reservation". Tada, they will give in haha

I'm guessing that is one less Bronco they will sell because majority of all first ones built and shipped will be reservations.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think this is how it works, correct me if I'm wrong.....Since these vehicles will be shipped first and to the dealers that have the reservations, then they will lose out on a sale if you cancel your reservation. Just tell them "No ADM or I cancel my reservation". Tada, they will give in haha

I'm guessing that is one less Bronco they will sell because majority of all first ones built and shipped will be reservations.
Even better, "$1k under invoice or I'm switching dealers and flying to Iowa one-way ticket" :D

tgunn_ocs

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

15 vehicles they should have known you by first name and treated you very well I would think...
I understand these are courtesy deliveries for fleet and he is only make $300 on them. Normally the temp tag is done and it literally takes less than 2 minutes for me to sign the paper and take the keys. This guy, never has the temp tag ready, even after I schedule an appointment for pickup. On a couple of occasions, he told me I would have to wait as he was with a "real customer" lol.

I also know my office is 2 minutes from the dealership, and we average 40-50K miles per year on these vehicles. They get $0 from our service spend because of this guy's bad attitude. We go through tires and brakes regularly along with all other maintenance issues.

Some dealers get it, some don't. You give me outstanding service, I am going to tell people every chance I get about it. Piss poor service, I will go out of my way to tell people to avoid you. That's you Al Reinhard at Ganley.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have one question that someone kindof hinted on earlier:

When the time comes to convert the reservation to an actual order, why would the original dealer want to input the order into another dealer? Or can we, the consumer, do this ourselves on the Ford website?

@B345T

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

just want to add my dealer has already called me twice first one was less then 4 hours from reservation and again yesterday to check up on any questions. My prior sales rep at this dealer is on leave and they assigned me a backup which who called me anyways.
Sponsored