Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They use to do it all the time, if it’s a current production color and already in the same facility, it shouldn’t be an issue. A “special order” vehicle means nothing anymore… I would have paid a little extra for Leadfoot or Lithium grey if I were able to order it in one of those colors. If they have already pushed a few out in Leadfoot, as we have now seen with at least the Everglades Bronco in Leadfoot, it could have been done. That one shouldn’t even be sitting and it was prioritized over my 07/17/20 reservation and earliest available order conversion…
I think you misspelled Porsche
Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's by design for the tilt up feature. Nothing to fix. You either learn to live with it or buy the Bestop Fastback.
I think they could use some kind of bungie straps to keep the window pulled tight. That said aside from this the top is pretty good. The mechanism is solid and the sun rider position gives you 70% open air in a few seconds. I wanted a hardtop and switched to get my Bronco sooner, but I'm enjoying the ragtop. My plan was to get a hardtop as soon as they become available, but I'm going to put that off at least for a few years.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So does it look better in person? Cuz I’m not a fan…Im still waiting for my 22 carbonized gray. This pic isn’t giving me any incentive to stay with a gray if carbonized is gone now.
Yes. This is one of those colors that just photographs horribly. It looks way better in person. That said, I don't know if I could rock this color.

They use to do it all the time, if it’s a current production color and already in the same facility, it shouldn’t be an issue. A “special order” vehicle means nothing anymore… I would have paid a little extra for Leadfoot or Lithium grey if I were able to order it in one of those colors. If they have already pushed a few out in Leadfoot, as we have now seen with at least the Everglades Bronco in Leadfoot, it could have been done. That one shouldn’t even be sitting and it was prioritized over my 07/17/20 reservation and earliest available order conversion…
Yep. Back in the day if you knew the right people you could get anything done. My pops order a 69 442 W-30 in a color that wasn't offered on the 442 but on the Toronado and got it.

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well...

If ya' gotta go gray, Leadfoot is the way to go. Maybe this means they can get rid of all the other shades of gray... CG, CG, A51, IS... buh-bye! Hello blue, purple, red, orange, yellow, green!
Wait, people think A51 is gray?

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This color was to help balance out the interior color mayhem. I mean, how else does one match bright blue handles or Navy Blue seats. There isn't even a blue paint to match since anti-matter went away. Whenever I think I'll buy a used Bronco for stupid money since I can't get built like many others, I find a red truck with a Navy blue and grey interior. WTF?

Boring old Grey exterior balances out the arts and crafts interior colors.

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried talking my dealer into working Ford into letting me order my Bronco in Leadfoot Grey to match my F150 at the time. They wouldn’t let me,
They wouldn't let you because it wasn't possible at the time.

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you aren’t happy with the color options, just get it wrapped or painted in the color you love. Problem solved. Buy a badass truck and make it you own.

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They shouldn't make prototype Broncos for next model year because you don't have yours yet?

I just...I give up.

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can’t believe they haven’t fixed the soft top side window wave? Seems easy enough
Fasten the velcro across the top of the side windows with the top retracted. Then when is top closed, it pulls the windows tighter reducing the window wave. Much improved.

Sponsored

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. Cool color. The Everglades emblems on the front fenders need to to lightened up a little bit. Needs more of a contrast. Looks a little henke.

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fasten the velcro across the top of the side windows with the top retracted. Then when is top closed, it pulls the windows tighter reducing the window wave. Much improved.
Sounds cool. Have you done that? If so could you post a couple of pix. I like the idea, just not sure if it worth the time. Your pix might change my mind. If you can’t I totally understand, I just don’t want to get off my couch.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This color was to help balance out the interior color mayhem. I mean, how else does one match bright blue handles or Navy Blue seats. There isn't even a blue paint to match since anti-matter went away. Whenever I think I'll buy a used Bronco for stupid money since I can't get built like many others, I find a red truck with a Navy blue and grey interior. WTF?

Boring old Grey exterior balances out the arts and crafts interior colors.

umm... Velocity blue. I ordered a black diamond and the blue trim is close enough.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can’t believe they haven’t fixed the soft top side window wave? Seems easy enough
Jeeps have the hand wave, Broncos have the window wave... Learn your history!