Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

leak request: what colour will the Marine Grade Vinyl and MarineGrade Vinyl Seats with Dark Space Gray seats be? the second obviously has "Dark Space Gray", but does it have 2 tones?

my personal hope is for white seats. if someone with inside knowledge could post seat pics as the next leak, that would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

BroncoMan99

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope they come with that black and burnt brown color. That looks absolutely sick I’d love to have that in my Black Diamond

YEGDriver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd love to see a light blue and white seat color to go with the white roof, and velocity blue. I still find velocity blue too dark personally. I'd love to see Wind Blue (offered on the 1972 Bronco)

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
leak request: what colour will the Marine Grade Vinyl and MarineGrade Vinyl Seats with Dark Space Gray seats be? the second obviously has "Dark Space Gray", but does it have 2 tones?

my personal hope is for white seats. if someone with inside knowledge could post seat pics as the next leak, that would be greatly appreciated.
In addition to the color of the white seats in the pre-production example that we've all seen, I also liked the textured lines. I think it looked way better than big flat smooth panels regardless of what material is used.

GSDRock

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2020 4Runner SR5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In addition to the color of the white seats in the pre-production example that we've all seen, I also liked the textured lines. I think it looked way better than big flat smooth panels regardless of what material is used.
A rep from Ford Mark Levine has already confirmed the two tone interior of the 2 door at the Michigan Plant reveal was a one-off and will not be available from Ford, however nothing I've seen said anything about the availability of the white and gray interior of the 4 door. Not sure if it's vinyl or leather but it would awesome if they offered this interior color. Does anyone know if the white and gray interior will be available from Ford?
Sponsored