First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Happy for the leak but not really anything new. Yeah the pic is nice but as we’ve seen several times, anybody can type a paragraph that’s full of speculation based on things we’ve already been hearing
Sponsored

Bronco_Mando

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger; MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s a thought: I recently read on TFL that the new F150 would be revealed in June 19 (last day of Spring), and now they report the Bronco and the F150 interior will share lots of center console buttons, and design.. So how likely would it be that Ford would unveiled both the F150 and the Bronco on the same event? THE cash cow and the cash cow to be?

Thoughts??

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here’s a thought: I recently read on TFL that the new F150 would be revealed in June 19 (last day of Spring), and now they report the Bronco and the F150 interior will share lots of center console buttons, and design.. So how likely would it be that Ford would unveiled both the F150 and the Bronco on the same event? THE cash cow and the cash cow to be?

Thoughts??
With Covid, anything is possible.

I still think they ought to do a simultaneous Bronco & Bronco Sport reveal to avoid any confusion. Or at the very least, Bronco should be shown first.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, I read the title "7 speed automatic" and read " it is indeed happening, but it may not be what you originally thought" and my heart skipped a beat because I thought they were trying to call a DCT a manual and that we weren't getting any REAL manual... phew
Recovering 2012 Focus owner here, That hit hard for a second.

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"Leaked"

This was planned or someone said fuck it.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Recovering 2012 Focus owner here, That hit hard for a second.
Unfortunately that tranny swore my best friends off Ford’s forever. Not that was it was crappy, but the way the dealership handled it. They had get attorneys when everyone and their momma knows that tranny was junk from the start. Should have just replaced it or let them out of the loan and return the car. And they would have bought another Ford. In the end they were still able to get out but will never go back because the experience was a nightmare

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First button on the top row of the media part of the stack... Is that a button for a camera?
It is on other things, yep.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately that tranny swore my best friends off Ford’s forever. Not that was it was crappy, but the way the dealership handled it. They had get attorneys when everyone and their momma knows that tranny was junk from the start. Should have just replaced it or let them out of the loan and return the car. And they would have bought another Ford. In the end they were still able to get out but will never go back because the experience was a nightmare
I don't want to muddy up a perfectly good thread, but yes, it was not great. The car went 120k problem free otherwise. The DCT was trash but I just got used to it being trash and it never actually completely crapped out on me. I wouldn't touch another one but again, the car being 120k mile trouble free otherwise def toned the trans problem down a LITTLE bit.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Move to Phoenix and you'll think it is a big deal.

As someone who only just tried cooled seats for the first time a few weeks ago any Bronco I buy will have to have them. It’s incredible. I just pray it will be available in a mid level trim

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
"Leaked"

This was planned or someone said fuck it.
Oh, it had to be planned. TFL is all about getting early access for reviews. They wouldn’t jeopardize that for a giant screen.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone who only just tried cooled seats for the first time a few weeks ago any Bronco I buy will have to have them. It’s incredible. I just pray it will be available in a mid level trim
Then, I tried my brothers Platnum F-150 w/ the multi contour seats with active motion and now I want THAT too.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

One way we can tell this is an official leak is to look at the photo fabric covering the lower section of the center console. A non-official leaker would not have had the photo fabric in their pocket.

Thank you Ford, more please?
Ford Bronco Leaked! 2021 Bronco Display Screen / Center Stack, 7 Speed Manual Transmission Crawler Gear, Off-Road Package 2021-ford-bronco-display-screen-
Not necessarily. It does look like there's fabric on the top of the dash as well that is being pulled back/held up, so I don't think this was a completely uncovered interior that they hopped in and threw something on the lower console before the picture.
Sponsored