Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don’t recall seeing a cold weather package on the F-150 configurator. The Edge and Explorer offer one, but not the F-150.
Sponsored

DonovanJM

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang, 2014 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've been driving a family members 2018 F-150 for the remainder of the lease as they bought a new F-150 and just recently got to experience ventilated seats. It cools my ass as advertised, but it seems that that back portion of the seat doesn't get as much air pushed that way no matter what I'm wearing. Regardless, my Bronco will be equipped with ventilated seats
I have the same problem with my 2017 Mustang. I think it's known issue with the F-150's. It's probably the same with the Mustangs. There are supposed fixes for it. I linked one below.

F-150 cooled seat fix

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wrangler has this, so I think Bronco will need to have it as well.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Having just experienced cooled seats for a week now, I'm meh on them. Maybe they just don't work that well through jeans.
The newer ones don't seem to work that well. There was a huge thread on F-150 forums on ways to upgrade them. I had an 07 MKX and those really did cool. After being in use for a while, they actually got too cold on the highest setting.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love a confirmation on a granny gear trans. Just read through this whole thread got me laughing about all the heated, cooled, fart filtered(wont handle mine:p) seats and steering wheels and cameras everywhere. Just got a/c this last august, never had before. But i went into the thread thinking about a cool modification for once that screen does what every screen does in a few years. Remember when you could get luxury cars setup with a mini bars in the glove box? I think rolls or somebody still does. Well i got fridge/freezer between the seats of my bronco and almost feel the same way about it yall do about the seats. It would be pretty sweet to setup a mini sized one where that screen is. But setup with a fold down cover for the door that makes a nice tray for fast food or fine champagne or whatever. Ofcourse not till all the gizmos that the screen controls are broke, moverd, or mechanized.

I mean seats you want to keep really need wet okole covers out here anyway so.... and as for cameras, ehh. Part of the mysteries of life is trying to visualize exactly where that rock/log, you saw actually is. When i got my cdl i was trained to scan mirrors and every forward 3 times when going through every intersection and build a real 360 vision in my head so its kinda not needed. However i will say i would love cameras all over a 53ft trailer but little wheelers like a bronco no big deal.

Anyway glad to see leaks and dribbles coming in. My wife was just complaining about taking groceries out of the back seat of our bronco, again. So we need to get this thing happening lol.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
The question is the gearing. Odds are it’s going to be the mustang transmission with the granny gear.
jeep. Ford
L: n/a. 6.5
1: 5.13. 3.24
2: 2.63. 2.10
3. 1.53. 1.42
4. 1.0. 1.0
5: 0.81. 0.81
6: 0.72. 0.62

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The question is the gearing. Odds are it’s going to be the mustang transmission with the granny gear.
jeep. Ford
L: n/a. 6.5
1: 5.13. 3.24
2: 2.63. 2.10
3. 1.53. 1.42
4. 1.0. 1.0
5: 0.81. 0.81
6: 0.72. 0.62
It's a completely different trans. No reason that it would have to share gearing with the MT82

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wrangler has this, so I think Bronco will need to have it as well.
You're thinking of the JT. Hopefully they add the forward camera to the JL this year too. I wouldn't mind the wider grille slots for better cooling too.

Sponsored

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had no idea that was already an option other than for backup. That's awesome

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Almost all things (sit down you ZR2's) offer surround cameras in the higher trims. Even the Tacoma Pro/OR has one that shows you what's under the truck.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You're thinking of the JT. Hopefully they add the forward camera to the JL this year too. I wouldn't mind the wider grille slots for better cooling too.
Looking at the Georgia videos, I think a forward trail cam is going to be key for the Bronco, as the hood is wider and looks more horizontal and the ridge on either side will cut visibility, especially uphill over a ridge.
Sponsored