First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A low low first gear and some sporty ratios between that and OD wouldnt be so bad as long as this thing stays planted well at decent speeds. The ttv6 with a tune ought to be pretty sporty, I would be very pleased if I could get it a little squirelly grabbing gears in corners. Not like a sports car, but maybe be able to get that car chase movie feeling just a bit here and there.
Sponsored

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A low low first gear and some sporty ratios between that and OD wouldnt be so bad as long as this thing stays planted well at decent speeds. The ttv6 with a tune ought to be pretty sporty, I would be very pleased if I could get it a little squirelly grabbing gears in corners. Not like a sports car, but maybe be able to get that car chase movie feeling just a bit here and there.
Haven’t you heard? It’s going to have a drift mode! Ken Block tested and approved

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're thinking of the JT. Hopefully they add the forward camera to the JL this year too. I wouldn't mind the wider grille slots for better cooling too.
My mistake; its on the 20 Gladiator and they make a retrofit for Wrangler.

Sponsored

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Physical buttons for important features? Check.

Physical knobs for other important features? Check.

Screen that isn't brobdingnagian? Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad, I guess...

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Winter will make a tractor feel "sporty"
Not much snow here in maui but back in the day in ohio i used to love sliding my econolines. One winter i managed a sliding 360 with a forward progression of about 20-25mph in a 84 extended E150. With a controlled recovery! I love snow and ice especially during a weather emrgency. If you cant see the lines and signs they dont matter! One year during a ice storm i was the last pizza driver on the roads in my 5 speed baretta gt, 3 coworkers crashed or ditched, one more dropped out cause bald mud tires. Tried climbing a grade to get out of the town next to mine on my way up saw 3 cars in ditches on either side i kept going till i was spinning tires going backwards in 5th gear. Whipped it back around and tried another route out of town. Much to my shame i didnt fully make my last delivery though. The guy was at the bottom of a 1/2 mile wide valley no way i could make it out so he had to walk to the top of the hill to meet me. I LOVE THE SNOW AND ICE. I hope to buy my bronco on the mainland in the winter and cross country it through every terrain i can find.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

funny the clock says 12:00 am - and the icon on the row of digital buttons is a pickup truck....
If this is a Bronco - I would hope they have this better developed by now with a real icon.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
funny the clock says 12:00 am - and the icon on the row of digital buttons is a pickup truck....
If this is a Bronco - I would hope they have this better developed by now with a real icon.
It's confirming the Bronco Pickup. Looks like SFA too.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I saw that pickup icon as well. Thought it odd. However, very minor at this point since they are still developing things and software for the radio is easy to change.

Sponsored

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Temp says 23 degrees too... Probably Celcius... (73F)?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Y’all are reading way too much into it imo

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve always wondered if the small holes in the seat get clogged? Crumbs, dust, sand...whatever.....and What if there is a liquid spill?

Thanks
Well, your seat gets gross, first of all.

Second, the fans are usually not located in the cushions, but behind or under and are ducted to or through the seat and back cushions.

Sponsored