Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw a lot of "I don't know about THIS BRONCO DEALER GUY, but I'm buying my Bronco FROM CRISPY!"
Hahaha, fair point.

I figured the roosterville airport comment and then a username with KC in it was a giveaway (plus the direct messaging comment from a new account meant it had to be a dealer who was already on here)
Sponsored

SteadyBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Taco, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wait. Bronco Dealer is ChrispyKC and you are Sasquatch?
My world just turned upside down. Can’t wait to see whose real identity is revealed next. :ROFLMAO:
First time caller - long time listener........
I just had the thought that I have been on a forum reading 1,000's of posts for months ..... but all the different profiles were just one person.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had to sign up just now after lurking this place for the past however many years so I could share...

My dealer took my $100 earlier this week. Said I was "in" for a priority order. Not sure if I was scammed but there you have it.

Thanks to all who have contributed here. We're almost there, guys!
Did he try to sell you a bridge as well? ?

Hey maybe it is priority if he gets that order in before the other 200k people that want one right now. I suppose we won't know until you or anyone else gets their order. Good Luck.

texrolyat

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Could someone explain to me what bead lock capable wheels are? I thought it was wheels without the bead lock attached but has the holes ready for them? I tried google and found conflicting results. thanks!

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys...

I’m a total newbie so please forgive any transgressions. Always admired the Bronco and am really considering the 2 door.

Just curious on what the back seat configuration might be like? My primary passenger back there would be my dog. Do we think the back seat will fold flat? Hoping he could jump in from the back and find a cozy spot.

Thanks!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Guys...

I’m a total newbie so please forgive any transgressions. Always admired the Bronco and am really considering the 2 door.

Just curious on what the back seat configuration might be like? My primary passenger back there would be my dog. Do we think the back seat will fold flat? Hoping he could jump in from the back and find a cozy spot.

Thanks!
Don't believe we know yet, but man I'd kill to have the old fold forward seats like the full size Bronco's had.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't believe we know yet, but man I'd kill to have the old fold forward seats like the full size Bronco's had.
This gets my vote, at least on the 2 door. Even the wrangler has this, so I would be very surprised if it didn’t.

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Could someone explain to me what bead lock capable wheels are? I thought it was wheels without the bead lock attached but has the holes ready for them? I tried google and found conflicting results. thanks!
That's the way a Raptor bead lock is. You can get the true bead lock ring from Ford Racing.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody here old enough to remember Angel and Devil Fred? This will be me on the evening I configure my Bronco. “You don’t need those options!”, “Yes you do!” :rolleyes:

C28B046A-2C0C-4D21-A80C-F65F88236D60.jpeg

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting tidbit, over on the JL forums they have a thread about if people are interested in the new Bronco. Lots of “It’s a girls car, I’ll buy it for my wife maybe” and other stupid shit etc but there is one guy who works for a car media company. He said he just received the embargo packet yesterday, and that his answer is “Not just yes, but hell yes”.
People saying that kind of stuff are just insecure. They don't like the fact that the Bronco is a very big challenge to them. They've been a lone wolf for a long time.

If they were smart, they would figure out that Jeep has to step up their game now and will only be of a benefit to those Jeep diehards. Furthermore, it grows the off-road community which has seen a very steep decline over the last few years with many trails closing.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
People saying that kind of stuff are just insecure. They don't like the fact that the Bronco is a very big challenge to them. They've been a lone wolf for a long time.

If they were smart, they would figure out that Jeep has to step up their game now and will only be of a benefit to those Jeep diehards. Furthermore, it grows the off-road community which has seen a very steep decline over the last few years with many trails closing.
Some guy in a snide comment over there basically tried to call me a Ford shill and my post responding to him got 13 likes/reactions. Most posts in the Bronco thread get maybe 3-4 at most. I think there’s a “silent majority” over there that are waiting to see what Bronco holds. From what I’ve seen the JL’s have been kind of plagued with problems, I can see a lot of people preferring reliability over a solid front axle.

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some guy in a snide comment over there basically tried to call me a Ford shill and my post responding to him got 13 likes/reactions. Most posts in the Bronco thread get maybe 3-4 at most. I think there’s a “silent majority” over there that are waiting to see what Bronco holds. From what I’ve seen the JL’s have been kind of plagued with problems, I can see a lot of people preferring reliability over a solid front axle.
I noticed that once this list leaked a lot of them changed their tune, were more open to the Bronco or generally excited because now FCA has actual competition.
Sponsored