E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a Ford shill but also understand that a monopoly on a certain market doesn't benefit anyone but the company that has said monopoly. This will only drive FCA to build a better wrangler which in turn, benefits everyone. I will never understand the, I hate the other company attitude. Because competition drives the market..
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We will paint any car for $99.99. (Rims and tires are extra)
You mean NOT painting rims, tires, weather stripping, chrome and glass are extra don't you? (I had a 55 Jeep Utility Wagon painted by Scheib in 1973

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uh yeah, them Jeep people got it wrong... Because 2 years ago I bought a JKU..... MY WIFE's car!

Go tell em, REAL MEN (AND WOMEN... I see you ladies around here too) BUY Bronco's ;)
Not to dog on Jeep at all because I do like them. But, here in Atlanta, probably 80% of them are driven by women.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think my F5 key is broken.... it is not making stuff happening
Ford Bronco Leaked: 2021 Ford Bronco Options Decoded! Engines, Transmissions, Gear Ratios, Trims, Colors, Tops, Packages & More giphy (1)

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't believe we know yet, but man I'd kill to have the old fold forward seats like the full size Bronco's had.
Give me the split flip fold flat from the BII. Flat load floor, good footwell, split is good for three plus gear. BII,s back load floor was elevated to allow gas tank underneath, New Bronco could use this area for nifty underfloor storage.

Sponsored

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mean NOT painting rims, tires, weather stripping, chrome and glass are extra don't you? (I had a 55 Jeep Utility Wagon painted by Scheib in 1973
Exactly

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I left off on page 2 last night and just finished going through this whole thread.

To those talking about hard tops and soft tops. Pros and cons? I prefer the way the hard top looks but I go into the mountains a lot and the idea of driving naked sounds great. And the Bronco also, of course.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some guy in a snide comment over there basically tried to call me a Ford shill and my post responding to him got 13 likes/reactions. Most posts in the Bronco thread get maybe 3-4 at most. I think there’s a “silent majority” over there that are waiting to see what Bronco holds. From what I’ve seen the JL’s have been kind of plagued with problems, I can see a lot of people preferring reliability over a solid front axle.
Nick, I've been a member of that forum for years now. I noticed you were there and have been actively lurking in the shadows over there giggling to myself as I read everyone's comments. You've been nothing but educational/formal. The keyboard warriors over there are just that... keyboard warriors who are afraid that something else might come along and make their product inferior. They call us Ford Homers when we own and drive Jeeps ourselves. Did you see the thread on there about waving to Broncos? It's a good laugh.

Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If they were smart, they would figure out that Jeep has to step up their game now and will only be of a benefit to those Jeep diehards.
With the PSA/FCA merger in process and the global economy where it is, I'm curious as to if FCA has the resources to try to match/surpass this Bronco program. Jeep has been a cash cow for decades and has required minimal investment.

Knowing not just what Ford has coming out next spring, but what they're investing in over the next several years... I'm not confident FCA is equipped for a slugfest.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nick, I've been a member of that forum for years now. I noticed you were there and have been actively lurking in the shadows over there giggling to myself as I read everyone's comments. You've been nothing but educational/formal. The keyboard warriors over there are just that... keyboard warriors who are afraid that something else might come along and make their product inferior. They call us Ford Homers when we own and drive Jeeps ourselves. Did you see the thread on there about waving to Broncos? It's a good laugh.
Oh yeah it’s a laugh. I enjoy the Wranglerforum but the JL forum is pretty toxic even when not discussing the Bronco. Not sure why, that’s why I love this place though. Seems to be a fun crowd.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh yeah it’s a laugh. I enjoy the Wranglerforum but the JL forum is pretty toxic even when not discussing the Bronco. Not sure why, that’s why I love this place though. Seems to be a fun crowd.
You enjoy this forum because you are...

TxUw.gif

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is funny when people stereotype genders to cars.... Except the new generation beetles.... Those are definitely girl cars... ?
Sponsored