Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've noticed on this list and equipment lists for other new vehicles, no mention of CD players in infotainment listings. So, old guy question, No CD Player?
Yeah, looks like we’re going totally digital. There is the aftermarket if you need...hard to believe CDs are already going the way of the 8-track.
My MACH I had an 8 track player. I kept it, and even found a few old tapes to playin it just for fun. Was cool to have the only car with 8 track.

But yeah, CDs are a thing of the past.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've noticed on this list and equipment lists for other new vehicles, no mention of CD players in infotainment listings. So, old guy question, No CD Player?
You’ll be fine. Use this, it plays through the cassette deck. ?

Ford Bronco Leaked: 2021 Ford Bronco Options Decoded! Engines, Transmissions, Gear Ratios, Trims, Colors, Tops, Packages & More 1594596351232

Goob

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Surely it will have Apple CarPlay and whatever Androids version Is called. My wife’s Telluride has it and it’s great.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My MACH I had an 8 track player. I kept it, and even found a few old tapes to playin it just for fun. Was cool to have the only car with 8 track.

But yeah, CDs are a thing of the past.
How cool it would be if they created a retro looking 8-track cassette player, but made it functional as a phone charger/phone connect device. Just thinking out loud but may be a nice vintage look ?

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The interior of my jeeps always get way too dirty for cds. They would get a lil mud on em and be ruined as soon as they spun in the player. I just use a lil gig stick if the radio doesnt get me. I prefer the radio though. I like to know there is someone in a chair picking the perfect song for that moment. Not many stations like that these days but there are a few.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, looks like we’re going totally digital. There is the aftermarket if you need...hard to believe CDs are already going the way of the 8-track.
CDs had a longer life span than 8-track!

GreenMachine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've only had tape decks and CD players on cars as a millennial, but once aux/bluetooth because standard on vehicles I switched entirely to using an MP3 player or phone to play music. I've had my FiST for 4 years and have never used the satellite radio or FM, always use the phone wirelessly paired to stream audiobooks/podcasts/music through music apps.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't used a music CD in a probably 8-9 years. The last desktop computer I built 5 years ago doesn't even have a CD drive.
Sponsored