Advertisement

Bogeybekk

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current - F-150; Previous - CJ-5, M1A1 Abrams
Family Silhouette Pic! The one that's supposed to be posted on July 6 per the leaked social media teaser schedule.

Ford Bronco Family Silhouette.jpeg

Enhanced versions:

Ford Bronco Family Silhouette Enhanced.jpeg

Another version by @BroncoJeremie
ford-bronco-family-silhouette-enhanced-2-jpeg.jpg

Analysis of size by @North7 (original post)

Here is a ROUGH estimate for the 2 door Bronco vs Jeep dimensions and the percentage difference between them.

Using @The Frisco Kid images I did a scale comparison between the 2 door, it is not completely accurate as we can see the Silhouette image of the 2 door Bronco is at a slight angle.
Next for scale I used lines for wheelbase, making the the Bronco 1" - 2" longer at the center hubs. This is based on based on @FirstOnRaceDay post for the size: "WB an L - 2 Door bronco will be slightly larger than the JL. (97/ 167) and 4 Door slightly shorter than the JLU (118/189)."

Next I dropped comparison lines on for the door opening, front and rear body lines, rear tub section and front hood section:
Bronco Door Opening - 7% 6% wider
Bronco Rear Tub - 20% 14% longer
Bronco Hood - 10% longer
Bronco Body Length (not including bumpers) - 10% longer

(updated 7-3-2020, 1:57pm - There are errors in the percentage differences due to the resizing of the images and the angles the Bronco and Jeep are sitting at. )

2 dr dimensions v2.png

2 dr dimensions no lines.png

Advertisement

Last edited by a moderator:

Spooled

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
What are we seeing on the 2 door under the steering wheel? Some kind of grab handle/half door and the shifter for the manual?

ExJPR?

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
How do you create a news article on this forum or is it a moderator thing? @Administrator

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement