Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Small thing... I hope they didn’t move the gas cap to the passenger side of the vehicle just to be different from jeep. I like my old truck with it on the drivers, on my college car it’s on the passengers and it’s just silly in my mind. Little thing, not a make or break. Ergonomics.
Sponsored

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Small thing... I hope they didn’t move the gas cap to the passenger side of the vehicle just to be different from jeep. I like my old truck with it on the drivers, on my college car it’s on the passengers and it’s just silly in my mind. Little thing, not a make or break. Ergonomics.
I imagine it'll be on the driver side. All recent Ford's I have been in are on the driver side.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Perhaps in the middle behind the plate like this one.
Ford Bronco Leaked: Ford Bronco Family Silhouette Teaser (First Top Off Look)! 69rear

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hoping for enough room for my Ozark Trail 55 (Yeah too cheap to buy a Yeti)
Im sitting in my 96 at the beach eating a cold ham sandwich and ice cold drinks from my fridge/freezer that i got for 200 bucks from homedepot.com it fits between the front seats in a mount i made for it. Ice cold all day long! Maybe there will be enough floor space in the back for a narrower one for the new bronco. I CANT GO BACK TO COOLERS!

My eagle is on the rear, so was my old maverick.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im sitting in my 96 at the beach eating a cold ham sandwich and ice cold drinks from my fridge/freezer that i got for 200 bucks from homedepot.com it fits between the front seats in a mount i made for it. Ice cold all day long! Maybe there will be enough floor space in the back for a narrower one for the new bronco. I CANT GO BACK TO COOLERS!

That's awesome. I was thinking about pulling the rear seat out anyway,

Sponsored

BoostedBronco

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

You run it off a 2nd battery?

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I imagine it'll be on the driver side. All recent Ford's I have been in are on the driver side.
the t-bird was on passenger side for some reason, only Ford in recent memory I can think of that was.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Fca and all electric? You like to watch things burn don't you
they finally would put an end to transmission issues.

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
New Explorer is Driver side.
expedition/ f150 is driver
Escape/ Bronco Sport driver
Ranger/ bronco (spy shots) driver
Eco sport/ Driver
Mustang Driver
Ford GT center

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You run it off a 2nd battery?
No but i do run it on an inverter, its more efficient on AC. When we go camping for mpre than a night (i often only get 1 at a time) I bring one of my other car batteries and i have it set up in anice box with an inverter and a little 50 watt panel attached. Runs any lights or chargers we may need aswell as the fridge, it rarely tops 30 watts in the day, but doesnt like to run off an inverter smaller than 1000watts modified sine wave. This is a 26 quart that is adequate. I had a nice 35 quart($400). But that is now in my mother inlaws cabin. We are all on solar and she doesnt need much space. And you cant beat 30-40 watts for a fridge that will freeze when asked.
Dual batteries are nice, had em in my old van. But Maui doesnt like relays and they always fused on me out here(salt air maybe). So i would just disconnect manually and charge the 2nd back up on the way home.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands