redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m wondering if the four door has slightly larger tires in this picture then the two door. It wouldn’t seem to make much sense to have them have different approach angles.
I thought the same but if you look at the spare they have about the same space between the tire and third brake light. I think it is just the angle of the Broncos in relation to the camera. (y) (y)
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wife is excited for the Bronco, but I see her roll her eyes everytime I start talking about a new image or leak or forum post, etc.

Mine 2 !! She wants the 4 DR but I'm trying to sweet talk her into the 2DR :love::love:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Small thing... I hope they didn’t move the gas cap to the passenger side of the vehicle just to be different from jeep. I like my old truck with it on the drivers, on my college car it’s on the passengers and it’s just silly in my mind. Little thing, not a make or break. Ergonomics.
I imagine it'll be on the driver side. All recent Ford's I have been in are on the driver side.

Our 13 Explorer has it on the passenger's side. Every time I pull into the gas station the wife yells MY SIDE 'cause I'm use to my truck being on the drivers side. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y) (y)

Last edited:

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Small thing... I hope they didn’t move the gas cap to the passenger side of the vehicle just to be different from jeep. I like my old truck with it on the drivers, on my college car it’s on the passengers and it’s just silly in my mind. Little thing, not a make or break. Ergonomics.
On the plus side, you can easily fill up at a Sam's Club since the right side tank-side is nearly always open while the "normal" side is 3+ cars deep.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im sitting in my 96 at the beach eating a cold ham sandwich and ice cold drinks from my fridge/freezer that i got for 200 bucks from homedepot.com it fits between the front seats in a mount i made for it. Ice cold all day long! Maybe there will be enough floor space in the back for a narrower one for the new bronco. I CANT GO BACK TO COOLERS!

My eagle is on the rear, so was my old maverick.
Didn't the Ford Flex have a refrigerator as an option between the 2nd row bucket seats? It could happen again.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
didnot know that. pass side is so dang annoying though, why?
I had a 17 Explorer and kind of liked it on the passenger side. Many gas stations have a pole on the pump island that line up with the drivers door when you pull up to the front pump. I've gotten door chips a few times that way.

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Do you guys/girls think the 2 door will have sufficient rear space for a 6 year old and a dog?

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most- but not all of the time, its opposite of the exhaust outlet in single outlet applications.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Most- but not all of the time, its opposite of the exhaust outlet in single outlet applications.
“Dual exhaust “ is the dumbest trend in 2020.

if the y pipe is right after the Cat. Or if it’s a i4. DONT MAKE IT DUAL EXHAUT!
No point at all.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
meh. Do a GOOD single exhaust design it’s fine.
if the v6 bronco has dual pipes but has a y pipe after the cats (like Explorer) The better be a dual pipe aftermarket STAT

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Didn't the Ford Flex have a refrigerator as an option between the 2nd row bucket seats? It could happen again.
It did early on - I have it in mine. It's honestly not very useful - it takes so long to cool down, it's not worth it, though I suppose they probably have better equipment that could cool faster today than 12 years ago.

meh. Do a GOOD single exhaust design it’s fine.
if the v6 bronco has dual pipes but has a y pipe after the cats (like Explorer) The better be a dual pipe aftermarket STAT
I disagree, but it's personal preference. Symmetrical always wins in my book. Occasionally asymmetrical works, but for things like exhaust, give me dual outlets.

Mustang GT's quad exhaust is even better ;)
Sponsored