Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C55 amg
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Leaked 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door Black 2 Door Topless Pics.jpg

Looks like it's on the driver side to me.
Using this post to highlight (what may have been mentioned before already). Roof Part Lines between Forward seats and rear seats. Additionally another vertical part line behind the rear most side windows.....and yet another parallel to floor above rear most side windows and rear window.
As someone with no garage here, if all the removable hardtop panels can easily be stored and easily passed through the front door by one person, this is a win. The jeep has an immense rear roof hard section.

Last edited:

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just an observation: Does the rear window look smaller than the middle? But on the Rubi it looks less-smaller. Makes not a lick of difference to me. Could be a weight saving feature on the rear most roof section.
Ford Bronco Leaked: Ford Bronco Family Silhouette Teaser (First Top Off Look)! comparbakwndo
Ford Bronco Leaked: Ford Bronco Family Silhouette Teaser (First Top Off Look)! cmprbacwndo
I am starting to look into the 4 door (unfortunately) because of towing capacity. Wife seems to have heart set on a small pickup so I may need to go larger.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just an observation: Does the rear window look smaller than the middle? But on the Rubi it looks less-smaller. Makes not a lick of difference to me. Could be a weight saving feature on the rear most roof section.
They look similar to me:

Ford Bronco Leaked: Ford Bronco Family Silhouette Teaser (First Top Off Look)! B vs J windows

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bah, I hate having old eyes

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Using this post to highlight (what may have been mentioned before already). Roof Part Lines between Forward seats and rear seats. Additionally another vertical part line behind the rear most side windows.....and yet another parallel to floor above rear most side windows and rear window.
As someone with no garage here, if all the removable hardtop panels can easily be stored and easily passed through the front door by one person, this is a win. The jeep has an immense rear roof hard section.
I had been hoping for a slick modular hardtop on the Jeep JL. If Ford manages to pull it off, without losing the feel of open top driving, that would be a nice feature. As someone constantly taking the hardtop of my Jeep TJ due to weather changes, modular panels could make that process easier.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late to the Driver/Passenger Fuel Door Debate....

I've always heard that most people would never look at the passenger side of their vehicle if the fuel door wasn't on that side and they would never notice damage or tire issues on the passenger side. It's just a "method" to get people to visually inspect the passenger side of the vehicle.

Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

comparbakwndo.jpg
cmprbacwndo.png
I am starting to look into the 4 door (unfortunately) because of towing capacity. Wife seems to have heart set on a small pickup so I may need to go larger.
honestly in the future we will probably have a Bronco and a F150/Silverado or a Ranger/Colorado. Just plan which one you want first! Unless y’all don’t need 2 vehicles. Them it’s just up to you.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've always heard that most people would never look at the passenger side of their vehicle if the fuel door wasn't on that side and they would never notice damage or tire issues on the passenger side. It's just a "method" to get people to visually inspect the passenger side of the vehicle.
interesting, never really thought of that. Makes a lot of sense, but makes too much sense. Therefore no automotive company could of thought of that explanation! ?

kylebw7

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover D2, Charger Daytona
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wash my cars weekly at least. I don’t drive something I don’t enjoy looking at so I wouldn’t miss damage for long. I’d much rather have all my fuel doors on the driver side

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I bet more realistically it has to do with who designed it.

was the Designer someone who lived in a place where it was right hand drive? Right hand Fuel cap, left hand drive? Left hand fuel cap. And at the end of the day it doesn’t matter what side it is really on, so it goes al the way through.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

To me that sounds like a story some know-nothing salesperson makes up on the spot when they don't know the answer to your question.

The story that the fuel filler is located on the opposite side from the exhaust pipe on cars with a single exhaust makes more sense.
Sponsored

Reactions: BE_