First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is also a claim floating out there the reasoning why generally European cars place them on the passenger side ( or both sides for some British cars) . The idea behind this was for safe refueling on the side of the road if the car had an out of gas situation. If you look at Ford's products that originated here, they usually are on the left ( F-150, Bronco) . However, If you look at the Ford cars that were adapted from Europe or are a staple in the Euro market, the tank is on the Right. I guess we will never know.
Ford Bronco Leaked: Ford Bronco Family Silhouette Teaser (First Top Off Look)! 15105307
Sponsored

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is also a claim floating out there the reasoning why generally European cars place them on the passenger side ( or both sides for some British cars) . The idea behind this was for safe refueling on the side of the road if the car had an out of gas situation. If you look at Ford's products that originated here, they usually are on the left ( F-150, Bronco) . However, If you look at the Ford cars that were adapted from Europe or are a staple in the Euro market, the tank is on the Right. I guess we will never know.
Ford Bronco Leaked: Ford Bronco Family Silhouette Teaser (First Top Off Look)! 15105307
You would think it would be more cost effective and convenient to design a better fuel gauge

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sometimes I think it’s just a matter of philosophy. Honda believed that it was better to put their fuel door on the passenger side of the car. Of course, when they imported them to the US, that became the drivers side and people here gave them credit for doing it. Even though, their original intention was to do the opposite.

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
They look similar to me:

The rear window is shallower because the body lines dip on the doors, the tops also don’t have the windows coming out of the body like the doors. They’re fixed in a “frame” into the top itself.

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I didn't dig through all 15 pages so not sure if someone shared this version, but the countdown timer on the Ford website has a higher quality image.

Ford Bronco Leaked: Ford Bronco Family Silhouette Teaser (First Top Off Look)! Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 12.29.29 PM

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 12.31.31 PM.png

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just asking a question. And I know this was all on a guess. But if the bronco doors are 7% longer. Hood 10% longer. Trunk 20% longer. How can it only be 10% body longer overall.
Common core math

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Common core math
If your offering, please rescale with your common core math.

Hopefully your distribution errors will be less then the Parallax Distortion that affected my measurements.
Sponsored

Last edited: