Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

2020-Ford-Bronco-Shadow.png

Updated: A leaked image which comes by way of a Ford dealer meeting held in Las Vegas last month just gave us our first look at Ford's upcoming new "Baby Bronco" but it also hides a secret tease of the 2020 Ford Bronco!

Off-Road.com first posted the images which it claims was found on a public area of Ford's website which hosted pictures of the 2018 dealer meeting in Vegas, and the site claims these show the 2020 Ford Bronco.

Not only have we confirmed through our sources that the vehicle in the image is the yet-unnamed "Baby Bronco" but our eagle eyed members pointed out that the side profile image shows a shadow on the wall that does not match the profile of the vehicle. We've outlined the Bronco's shadow in the image below.

The shadow shows a boxier, more upright vehicle that exactly matches the 2020 Bronco teaser image that Ford released back in March, while the orange vehicle shown in these latest leaked images looks closer to the "Baby Bronco" teaser.

This provides not only a great preview of the Bronco's silhouette but also a comparison overlay of the size and shape differences between the two vehicles.

This conclusively settles it -- this image teases both the 2020 Ford Bronco silhouette and the upcoming Baby Bronco. We expect both to debut early next year, possibly as early as the Detroit Auto Show in January 2019.

Bronco shadow teaser vs Ford teaser from March:

2020-Ford-Bronco-Shadow1.png

Slides from presentation:

Baby-Bronco-Design-Leaked.png

2020-Ford-Bronco-Shadow-original.png

Baby-Bronco-Design-Leaked.png

2020-Ford-Bronco-Leaked-Dealer-Meeting-2.png
2020-Ford-Bronco-Leaked-Dealer-Meeting-3.png
2020-Ford-Bronco-Leaked-Dealer-Meeting-4.png
2020-Ford-Bronco-Leaked-Dealer-Meeting-5.png
2020-Ford-Bronco-Leaked-Dealer-Meeting-1.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

nocki78bronco

Badlands
First Name
Marques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Focus, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's the so called "baby BRONCO". You can clearly see the outline of the BRONCO behind this vehicle. Great looking vehicle with some retro styling

Ocelot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think it's the so called "baby BRONCO". You can clearly see the outline of the BRONCO behind this vehicle. Great looking vehicle with some retro styling
Great eye! I don't think any site has picked up on that yet. That's gotta be it. And man it looks good from the shape of it!

SuspectThought

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it's the Baby Bronco. While I like the look of it, I'm still holding out for the Adult Bronco.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just know one of these (probably the full grown Bronco) is gonna get me in trouble with the bride. :) I'm so gonna want one.

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yasss! They kept it boxy and ruggedly shaped. :rockon: The Bronco's shape looks even more upright and taller than the Wrangler.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

FL Trucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To clear things up right away, this is what is called a bronco-(tbd) kind of like apple has an iPad and an Ipad-mini. Ford plans to have a full line of off road capable SUV that are named Bronco. The one we are all waiting for will just be called Bronco and will be a flagship of the line. This one is sized similarly to the jeep renegade. The main bronco (shadow) will be the car to bring people in the showroom and the Bronco-(tbd) will be the one everyone can afford. They will both come out within a few months of each other.
Interesting!! Smart of Ford to capitalize on the cachet of the Bronco nameplate I guess, but I woulda rather that they reserved the name exclusively for the model we're all waiting for.

Any guesses on what they'll call the baby Bronco then? And do you know what other "Bronco" models besides these two we will see?

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks OK for the Baby Bronco, want something more aggressive and little larger in a two door for the Bronco. The important part will be a rock solid chassis and drive train that can handle the punishment of off-roading. Hope to see more soon. The Bronco and Baby Bronco could play a role in the turn around needed at Ford.

Sponsored

Andrew Bynum

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry CE
Your Bronco Model
Base
To clear things up right away, this is what is called a bronco-(tbd) kind of like apple has an iPad and an Ipad-mini. Ford plans to have a full line of off road capable SUV that are named Bronco. The one we are all waiting for will just be called Bronco and will be a flagship of the line. This one is sized similarly to the jeep renegade. The main bronco (shadow) will be the car to bring people in the showroom and the Bronco-(tbd) will be the one everyone can afford. They will both come out within a few months of each other.
How do you know Ford plans to name more than one vehicle Bronco?

I don’t think we know that yet.

bigdedition

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 1985 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm pretty excited for the Bronco, looking forward to the pre-order list

bushsbroncos

First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 excursion,88bronco,90bronco,2-79broncos,85bronco,soon74bronco,08escape
are u all serious ..if that is the bronco their in serious trouble...the one pic looks like an internatoinal..if its a 4 door right off the bat not cool..sorry u people must owen jeeps ...from what i heared from a ford em#$#...it should look like the one with the triangle front end...now that rendering hit it right on...if thats the new bronco above the 4 broncos i owen right knowwill shoot up in price
Sponsored