capitbull

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 CC SB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. If you think Ford will not build a 4 door Bronco you don't understand supply/demand and you would have Ford create a vehicle that has no viable business case and will be discontinued in a few years.

2. Ford has already confirmed they are building both 2 and 4 door Broncos - https://www.bronco6g.com/2020-21-bronco-teased-2-4-doors-coming-plus-baby-bronco/

3. To the poster above - what are you seeing? The vehicle you call 'international' is the baby bronco. The shadow is the Bronco Bronco. The shape looks about right. But anyone calling failure b/c of this shadow is just being dramatic.
Sponsored

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

bushsbroncos

First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 excursion,88bronco,90bronco,2-79broncos,85bronco,soon74bronco,08escape
they remade the mustang and hit it right on the money....first year...the baby bronco was never a four door but the full size bronco was..if they try to duplacate a 4 door jeep right off the bat they will lose...and yes iam dramatic....the other pic on the other page the rendering looks exacly like a international

bushsbroncos

First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the one under the sheet doesnt come close too the other pics....

Sponsored

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
they remade the mustang and hit it right on the money....first year...the baby bronco was never a four door but the full size bronco was..if they try to duplacate a 4 door jeep right off the bat they will lose...and yes iam dramatic....the other pic on the other page the rendering looks exacly like a international
4-door full size wasn't a bronco, it was a modded pickup and it was not made by Ford.
And whatever that thing is in the pic, it was a waste of time.
Might as well buy an escape or explorer.

And the "shadow" looks more like an original EB
(maybe with a mach 1 hood scoop like my 70 has)
http://luxjo.supermotors.net/70 EB SPORT/BODY/SOFT HALF CAB TOP/SIDE.jpg
more than anything ford is going to make now.

bushsbroncos

First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
this is what it has to look like

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is horrible. I saw this on another site earlier this morning, and I'll say it again. This is a poor excuse for a Bronco. It looks like the design team was too lazy to come up with an original idea and went over to the Flex designers and simply reduced those dimensions and slapped on a half hearted attempt to make a nice grill.
No need for Jeep Wrangler to be worried about losing sales to this...

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yasss! They kept it boxy and ruggedly shaped. :rockon: ...

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
They had better throw some good styling and unique features in there, because right now the Bronco looks exactly like the Wrangler in profile. I'm guessing this is the 4-door silhouette.

The BB in the foreground looks ok, but it shares too many of the standard crossover design features, like the ridiculous C-pillar (which I suppose might be good for rollover protection, but it's hideous). I'm glad it has a straight-ish belt-line, I despise all the up-swept rear windows everything else has.

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope, I figured it out. On the way home just now, I passed a 1st gen Ford Escape, and this looks pretty close to it.

I saw Chevy bring the "Blazer" nameplate back, but also put out only a 4door, which by all rights should have been named the "Trailblazer" instead.

fourbyfour

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is horrible. I saw this on another site earlier this morning, and I'll say it again. This is a poor excuse for a Bronco. It looks like the design team was too lazy to come up with an original idea and went over to the Flex designers and simply reduced those dimensions and slapped on a half hearted attempt to make a nice grill.
No need for Jeep Wrangler to be worried about losing sales to this...
What are you talking about? Did you even read the first post? The Bronco hasn't been shown yet and you can only tell its shape in the shadow on the wall... which I think looks pretty promising.

B2C

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Rear mounted tire confirmed by the outline of the shadow. I like what I see so far. As long as Ford keeps it retro looking and not overdo the styling I think it has serious potential.
Sponsored