Sponsored

Leaked List of Colors Rendered + Poll: Your Choice?

Which of these would you choose?

• Total voters

MasonCv

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Err.. Audi, but I'm converting to a Bronco.
made from the 4 door version so not accurate in the slightest. but I want these two color options.
Ford Bronco Leaked List of Colors Rendered + Poll: Your Choice? Bronco1
Ford Bronco Leaked List of Colors Rendered + Poll: Your Choice? Bronco2

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
made from the 4 door version so not accurate in the slightest. but I want these two color options.
Ford Bronco Leaked List of Colors Rendered + Poll: Your Choice? Bronco2
Yep, I'd take this or something closer to Hunter Green/BRG. Looks like I'll have to use Oxford as a base and then wrap the lower half.

D.Hess

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Cactus Gray or Area 51

Sponsored

ChrisMeyers

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They need Chrysler colors like ASAP. The boring dark metallic trend as mainstream is not doing it for me anymore. You know how good this truck would look in Go Mango or Sublime Green or B4 Blue? FCA knows colors. Their pastels are just the best. Living in Seattle which is gray anyway, you dont want drab dark colors that match just about all the other cars.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They need Chrysler colors like ASAP. The boring dark metallic trend as mainstream is not doing it for me anymore. You know how good this truck would look in Go Mango or Sublime Green or B4 Blue? FCA knows colors. Their pastels are just the best. Living in Seattle which is gray anyway, you dont want drab dark colors that match just about all the other cars.
To be fair, the 2020 Jeep color Lineup is almost identical. Both Jeep and Ford have 10 colors, 5 of which are on the greyscale. They have a bright yellow which Ford is matching with Cyber Orange. About the only color Ford doesn't match is Sarge Green.

ChrisMeyers

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To be fair, the 2020 Jeep color Lineup is almost identical. Both Jeep and Ford have 10 colors, 5 of which are on the greyscale. They have a bright yellow which Ford is matching with Cyber Orange. About the only color Ford doesn't match is Sarge Green.
And maybe that means off roaders or SUV buyers just like boring dark colors. From the poll, it does seem that way. But this Bronco in particular looking the way that it does (like a Tonka truck) is like tailor made for the FCA pastel type colors. I reasonably suspect the only reason Cyber Orange is so popular is because its the only somewhat bright color that captures the truck's soul. And its honestly a duller metallic orange color (which costs more). I mean if they put out a Go Mango type Bronco with the bright orange non metallic, everybody would be excited about that. Or a bright yellow.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And maybe that means off roaders or SUV buyers just like boring dark colors. From the poll, it does seem that way. But this Bronco in particular looking the way that it does (like a Tonka truck) is like tailor made for the FCA pastel type colors. I reasonably suspect the only reason Cyber Orange is so popular is because its the only somewhat bright color that captures the truck's soul. And its honestly a duller metallic orange color (which costs more). I mean if they put out a Go Mango type Bronco with the bright orange non metallic, everybody would be excited about that. Or a bright yellow.
Oh, I agree. Especially if Ford is wanting to make Bronco and Mustang into a sub brand. Gotta get away from the Explorer and Escape colors and give some wild colors for their "Built Wild" platform.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope they don't do Grabber Blue yet. I hope they wait until 2022-2023 when I'm ready to buy. LOL Hate to see it be a one year color like Jeep does.

Sponsored

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Right now I am looking at Area 51, but would love to see Ford offer some sort of better way of seeing these in person. Maybe 2x2 foot metal panels at the dealers or a Bronco roadshow for those of us with reservations where we can set a test drive and wee the colors on a pre-production model?? I would even be willing to pay a small amount that would be applied to my purchase to keep the "lookie-loos" down, like $250 pre-drive. I want this to be right!

MasonCv

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Err.. Audi, but I'm converting to a Bronco.
Yep, I'd take this or something closer to Hunter Green/BRG. Looks like I'll have to use Oxford as a base and then wrap the lower half.
My thoughts exactly, like Im building mine with intention of aftermarket parts availability, so the build I choose will be a platform to work from and be less about whats available from the factory

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been saying for a while I wish I could just turn my Challenger into an SUV so I could still love my ride's looks while being able to take the dogs on more adventures. I'd written off shadow black a while back but today it clicked as a front runner for me. If I can make the seats red, my wish will be 100% granted.

20200813_203303.jpg

20200801_171029.jpg

Screenshot_20200813-203529_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200813-203606_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored