First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm wondering if it's the same set of switches, but the 6th one is cut off in the first photo? The 5 that are visible are the same in both shots.
Nope. From the right: Hazard, Traction Control, ***MYSTERY BUTTON THAT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS A THING ABOVE SINGLE TIRE*** then the rest are the same.
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

the 6th button looks like it’s pointing to the center diff, could be only 2 things in my mind.

full time AWD OR

rear end disconnect (making it FWD) to allow DIG
? ? TO THE DIG

This would be an easier way to use it, and seeing the rotary switch with 4L, 2H, 4H it would make the most sense to me. IMO

Hit the button. Make the dig. Hit the button.

Last edited:

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hmm. I'm glad that they are working on a hard core slow speed version to fight the Rubicon, that's important for credibility.

Looks like I'll definitely be waiting for a Raptor version instead of this though, for my usage I need a front LSD instead of locker, and a 4A or full-time position for the transfer case.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look beside traction control in both pics, one switch missing from there.
The pic on the left appears to have only 5 switches, but you can't see far enough over to tell. It sort of looks like they end at the edge of the pic, while the right pic shows 6 joined
Nope. From the right: Hazard, Traction Control, ***MYSTERY BUTTON THAT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS A THING ABOVE SINGLE TIRE*** then the rest are the same.
The mystery button 5th from right is sway bar disconnect. They look to be labeled the same in both pics other than the very left button in the pic with 6 buttons.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The pic on the left appears to have only 5 switches, but you can't see far enough over to tell. It sort of looks like they end at the edge of the pic, while the right pic shows 6 joined

The mystery button 5th from right is sway bar disconnect. They look to be labeled the same in both pics other than the very left button in the pic with 6 buttons.
Hazards, traction control then there is a different button from one pic to the other. No buttons are cut out in either picture.

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally caught up, I doubt it starting at or around 37k, the reason the ranger cost that is still a truck from 2011 so the option are quite outdated. If Ford wants to beat out Jeep, they are going to have to be extremely close together. Also I dont think this is a base model because the headlights have the running lights, but I also don't think it's too of the line; I think its equivalent to a high spec xlt or low spec lariat. I should also note there is no way the bronco is costing below 30 in anyway, I guessing it's starting at 33

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hmm. I'm glad that they are working on a hard core slow speed version to fight the Rubicon, that's important for credibility.

Looks like I'll definitely be waiting for a Raptor version instead of this though, for my usage I need a front LSD instead of locker, and a 4A or full-time position for the transfer case.
Seems like people are getting their "crawler" version so hoping people in your camp get what they'd want in the Raptor version. Something for everyone! I just need one for fire roads and to get me to fishing spots.

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks as there are 5 vents in one pic and 6 vents in front of the buttons in the other. As 1 button is surely cut off.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh, don't think that way Jalisurr. It will be a badass at speed even with all that slow speed stuff. It's IFS ;)

...and the Braptor will BLOW your mind. It will be better at high speed.

You might want to stay away from the Warthog maybe. :unsure:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Paint

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It looks as there are 5 vents in one pic and 6 vents in front of the buttons in the other. As 1 button is surely cut off.
Or, one button doesn't exist in one of the pics because that option isn't there, and instead of going with the "JUST PUT A BLANK PLUG THERE JIM" option, they went with the "this dash piece for these options and THIS dash piece for THESE options".

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this could be for a rear window rolling down... or a tailgate unlock?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Or, one button doesn't exist in one of the pics because that option isn't there, and instead of going with the "JUST PUT A BLANK PLUG THERE JIM" option, they went with the "this dash piece for these options and THIS dash piece for THESE options".
...…. and as in most cases one could later on purchase said "dash piece" and the wiring will be there. i.e future upgrade.

this is common practice with the "foglight" option.

OP
OP
Paint

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
...…. and as in most cases one could later on purchase said "dash piece" and the wiring will be there. i.e future upgrade.

this is common practice with the "foglight" option.
Yup. 07-13 Tundras had their dash/info buttons like that.

OP
OP
Paint

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
this could be for a rear window rolling down... or a tailgate unlock?
Nah. The rear window doesn't roll down. We've established that. And tailgate lock wouldn't make sense there among the off-road/drivetrain clickables. Honestly, even having that wouldn't make sense. It'll lock/unlock with the rest of the doors.
Sponsored