First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm actually enjoying it. I got a great deal on a TRD pro. Perfect for my needs(fishing/hunting rig). The 5 speed bugs me more than the engine. It definitely shows its age. But it's strong and reliable. I can take that trade off.

Bronco is shaping up nicely. I'm going to buy a pineapple pizza to watch the official reveal. I've never had it...but I feel obligated.
Best with pineapple and ham/Canadian bacon. Just sayin.
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm actually enjoying it. I got a great deal on a TRD pro. Perfect for my needs(fishing/hunting rig). The 5 speed bugs me more than the engine. It definitely shows its age. But it's strong and reliable. I can take that trade off.

Bronco is shaping up nicely. I'm going to buy a pineapple pizza to watch the official reveal. I've never had it...but I feel obligated.
ours is just a 2wd, wifes car/grocery getter. I am glad I didn't spend more for a TRD because I fully intend to replace it with a bronco. It does tow well enough, I've pushed it close to its rating a couple times, pulling motorcycles and such through hills of mississippi.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This wasn't public roads. This was somebody sneaking a camera into places it shouldn't have been, after they had established a level of trust with Ford.

They've got a ridiculous amount of time and money tied up in this, and entire teams dedicated to how, where, and when information is released. This person just blasted it out and fucked them.

I get it.

Also glad I got to see the pics tho...SO...
I don't see how the "f's" them. I really think this builds anticipation, even if they were truly leaked. I still don't know what the interior looks like, whether there will be a mechanical parking brakes, engine options, color combinations, price, etc, etc.

Ford is stupid if the want to keep this all under wraps. I have been looking at F-150's (used), but this recent leak has taken all my energy out of searching for another vehicle.

Leaking isn't a bad thing unless they think FCA is going to copy something.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BTW, didn't Ford ask this site to remove photos a while back. It appears this video and photos are STILL up.

Just wondering....

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BTW, didn't Ford ask this site to remove photos a while back. It appears this video and photos are STILL up.

Just wondering....
where are they? i never got to see the first real leak

Pieman

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Expedition, ‘22 BS, ‘23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think there are two knobs - the upper one closer to the dash looks to be a "4x4 knob" for controlling 2/4 wheel drive. The one closer to the center armrest in past shots is likely a terrain selector knob (normal, sand, mud, etc).
My first thought as well. Although relocation to accommodate a proper handbrake makes a ton of sense too (photo).

Ford Bronco Leaked pics: IFS, 7spd manual shifter (w/ crawler gear), sway bar disconnect, top latch, EcoBoost engine, AUX switches, front & rear lockers! 83AA4EA3-CF96-4BD4-8587-BE539DF835B2

Side note, I like the direction of the interior aesthetic so far. For example the 7spd shift knob is not overdone with a bunch of bezels and textures and some super “rugged” font that captures the essence of the outdoor lifestyle. Seems like they are striking a nice balance of cleanliness and function for a modern vehicle. I know its a personal preference, and ?, but I’m liking it.

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My first thought as well. Although relocation to accommodate a proper handbrake makes a ton of sense too (photo).

Ford Bronco Leaked pics: IFS, 7spd manual shifter (w/ crawler gear), sway bar disconnect, top latch, EcoBoost engine, AUX switches, front & rear lockers! 686079
I find it hard to believe they'd develop a separate center console, relocating knobs and switches and a separate parking brake setup just for a manual setup vs a different one for autos. I think it'll be the same on both the auto and manual. I'd think if anything they'd have had a manual parking brake on all trims (manual AND auto) if they were to have a manual one.

Here are the earlier photos. I definitely can't decipher what's on it. The bezel around it is the same on both, but that'd be true whether it had 1 know or 2 knobs.

Ford Bronco Leaked pics: IFS, 7spd manual shifter (w/ crawler gear), sway bar disconnect, top latch, EcoBoost engine, AUX switches, front & rear lockers! 1591918475677

Ford Bronco Leaked pics: IFS, 7spd manual shifter (w/ crawler gear), sway bar disconnect, top latch, EcoBoost engine, AUX switches, front & rear lockers! 1591918501543

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pieman

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Expedition, ‘22 BS, ‘23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I find it hard to believe they'd develop a separate center console... I'd think if anything they'd have had a manual parking brake on all trims (manual AND auto) if they were to have
Yeah, agreed.
Plus if you squint just right...

4BE9E3DB-8C3F-496D-9A9B-C42124A8B323.jpeg