Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At the end of the day it’s just a petty move by Ford. Unless they have something to be embarrassed about in the leaks (quite the opposite), then any press is good press.

What happened with Savagegeese and Ford? I like his reviews.
Savagegeese seems to hate Ford. He rants endlessly on every Ford he reviews, but provides very little in the way of facts.
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I misunderstood what was said during the town hall meeting then. If they didn't give you any sort of warning before revoking all those things, I think that is ridiculous. I hope you can come to some understanding and get back on their good side. If I had any sort of influence on the marketing and media side of things, I'd be pushing to get you guys back in.

I will also say, however, that it is frustrating to see photos like this. But I don't blame media outlets like TFL, I blame the stupid employees who can't follow the rules. I drive camouflaged prototype vehicles nearly every day for work. We are required to take training for every new vehicle program to review the camouflaged vehicle rules. It is frustrating to put in extra effort to follow all the rules just to have some dufus blow it for everyone by leaking photos.
so have you uh, driven the Bronco?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so have you uh, driven the Bronco?

Looks like we have some newbies in here that have some insight. (y) Some posts in the other threads as well.

Not trying to offend. just pointing out observations for the regulars. ;)

Last edited:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
On a different note, you can all rest assured that the Bronco is going to deliver big time. There will be a little something for everyone, so sit tight until the reveal. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Just want to say thanks for all the hard work you do! The leaks to me, while I’m excited to see them of course, are bittersweet. I’d prefer y’all be able to release Bronco on your own terms, it is such a special project that it deserved a Ford-GT esque reveal. I don’t think that was ever feasible just because of the scale of the project vs the GT, but as close to that as feasible would’ve been nice.

Luckily in the long run I think it’ll all be good!

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
On a different note, you can all rest assured that the Bronco is going to deliver big time. There will be a little something for everyone, so sit tight until the reveal. I promise you won't be disappointed.
What if we're already disappointed. I'm terrible at waiting :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside...looking forward to seeing the reveal and eating my pineapple pizza

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It sounds like TFL policy is quite clear and Ford should know that. Sounds like the leaker may be someone from Ford. They should keep their own house in order before going after someone else.
What obligation does Ford have to respect TFL’s policy?

In this case TFL needs them, not the other way around. TFL should have respected Ford’s policy. And if they didn’t that’s fine, these are consequences.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think anyone is saying "Hell No, Bron-Co!" because of Ford being pissy.

I think folks are saying Ford is reducing its audience unnecessarily. Channels have their fans - Bronco fans are looking for any information, anywhere.

I stumbled upon TFL and starting watching because I was looking for Bronco information and Jeep info (having never owned one).

Your average person knows next to nothing about the Bronco - nor even cares. In fact, the most I've seen about Bronco this week is the Release date/birthday parallel.

So cutting off a channel that has around 750,000 viewers in this era of online everything seems short-sighted - especially given the pics seem designed to show a little and hide a little, ie; planned.

Who knows, maybe the person in charge of leaking info sent it to TFL accidentally - meaning another channel was supposed to get them and to appease the slighted channel, Ford hit the roof.

Good news is (hopefully) once July 9th arrives, none of this will (hopefully) matter.
You’re absolutely right it won’t matter then haha.

I don’t think Ford is worried about getting views for the Bronco. TFL is not the only YouTube channel in town haha. Time will tell if it has any real impact

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unfortunately, no. I did, however, get the chance to sit in one briefly. And I know quite a bit (but not everything) about the Bronco. But I think that's all I can say. Only a few more weeks!
My only question is, that knowing what you know, if money was no object would you buy one of every flavor just because? lol

I think that should be a safe and answerable query.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Tommy,

Let me start out by saying that I really enjoy the content that you guys put out. As someone who was born and raised in Colorado, I love seeing vehicles being tested on roads and trails that I grew up enjoying.

I now work as an engineer for Ford in Michigan, which I love. I plan on buying a Bronco at some point, so I've been lurking on these forums for a while. I decided to join recently with the talk of pineapple pizza stickers haha.

Anyways, I wanted speak up with some information that I heard today. In a town hall meeting, several employees asked why TFL had been uninvited from the reveals. It was mentioned that you guys have a large audience and focus a lot on off-roading, so it seemed like uninviting you guys could be a poor choice.

We were told that you were asked to remove the photos and video, but refused to do so. Is that true? If so, I think Ford has every right to uninvite you guys if you refused to take down the photos after being asked nicely.

Additionally, we were told that you have been given special privileges from Ford in the past, including use of Ford's Arizona Proving Grounds, early media access to the 2020 Super Duty, etc. They felt that this was a breach of trust after establishing a good relationship with you guys.

Sorry everyone, that was a really long-winded first post. Hahaha
This makes a lot of sense!! Again I’m obviously looking at it from the outside. But this is precisely why I wasn’t jumping on the defend TFL bandwagon.

Maybe there was a miscommunication in asking for the removal of the video? Who knows at this point. But sounds like there’s more to the story.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
This makes a lot of sense!! Again I’m obviously looking at it from the outside. But this is precisely why I wasn’t jumping on the defend TFL bandwagon.

Maybe there was a miscommunication in asking for the removal of the video? Who knows at this point. But sounds like there’s more to the story.
There’s always going to be a he-said-she-said.

I would prefer to believe that there was just a miscommunication like you said. I respect both parties greatly and wish for them to continue their relationship as it were. But it sounds like Ford is big mad so idk

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would prefer to believe that there was just a miscommunication like you said. I respect both parties greatly and wish for them to continue their relationship as it were. But it sounds like Ford is big mad so idk
Yeah big mad like KONG big mad. :ROFLMAO:

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

three sides to every story, his side, her side, and the truth.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup. At the least it provides us some entertainment until the 9th gents ?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely. But it would take a ridiculous amount of money and a lot of time to get there. There will be plenty of flavors right off the bat, but tasty new flavors will be introduced over time to keep people coming back for more.
I feel like they’re gonna be able to get me to wait one more year for a better model.

I wanted the 2010 mustang so bad, but had to wait one more year for the 5.0L haha. It was worth it
Sponsored