Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's Sunday no hate day,
I went to home depot this morning in my 1967 Camaro Conv. and a guy in a 1965 Mustang convertible that was on the Highway he went out of his way to Give me a over the windshield high wave so I waved back and it felt good!
All my life I have been a Chevy muscle car Guy But a Ford Truck guy and the first thing I thought was wow I bet if this guy only knew I ordered a Bronco lol.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I gave a thumbs up and a wave to an EB last weekend while driving my Gladiator. He waved back. And I wondered after the fact if he thought I waved because I didn't know better and thought it was a Jeep. LOL
I would totally wave to a bronco while I’m driving my gladiator. I would also park next to one, in hopes that I meet the drive so we could chat about our rides.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
We hate jeep 😡

Just kidding.

I wouldn't say that rivalry is a bad thing. It create competition and this is good for everybody.

I don't know if Jeep fans boy hate the Bronco, but it's sure that Jeep guys feels menaced as they were the only kid on town for a long time. Now there is a new player in this game and of course they are rivals. Like a two sport team.

Bronco is To Wrangler the same way Mustang is to a Camaro.

Sponsored

waveform55

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not that I understand it really. I went to a small car show today in Spring, Texas and struck up conversation with some Wrangler people. I brought up I had a Bronco on order and they looked at me like I just told them I was a sex offender.

I've been a part of two fairly non-inclusive groups in my life (Texas A&M and the Marine Corps) and still don't really care about pointless rivalries besides joking around but these people cared for some reason.

I hope Bronco people won't be haters but being that it's so similar to the Wrangler, it's more likely to happen than not. Saw some cool cars though, muscle cars, Mustangs, Novas, Bell Aires, a TRX.
Gig'em (Class of '08) and USAF

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi Guys!! First post here. Just picked up my new area 51 badlands bronco with some classy mods. See pics. So frikn rad!! I love it and so does my fam. Will post more pics later. Sitting on 37s and much more. *I broke a lot of Jeep hearts (and necks lol) driving this tank around town yesterday :)

Ps-I still miss my 1991 Jeep YJ Renegade with AMC 4.0L Inline 6 paired with manual trans. But this new bronco is the wam bam shim sham!!! Hahaha. Bronco is awesome rig.

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

Buddy Lee

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Storm V8 & Lincoln Mark IX prototype
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
WHOOP!! Nice to see some classy maroon on this forum!

There will always be issues with some groups, but as others have mentioned don't let it get you down or sour your opinion. Been active in a few car groups and let me say that I have alot of friends in AJP (Austin Jeep People) due to having a few jeeps under the belt. A few of the members are more excited about my Bronco than probably I am. Only one instance of someone making back handed comments about the Bronco and alot of people kinda jumped his sh*t. Most brought up the squatch package giving lockers and 35s out the dealer door. I mean, Jeep is getting hot too with the Recon package, the 392, and the 4xe...but you would have to be a fool to think that is all coincidence and not an answer to the Bronco entering the market. Many recognize that and are excited to see where this takes all of us.

I personally enjoy talking about any vehicle and can appreciate people's efforts in their vehicles. However, you will always have some that don't appreciate the other side of the fence, whether Wrangler vs Bronco, domestic vs import, displacement shaming, or whatever. At the end of the day you bought your Bronco to make you happy, not them. But if you absolutely must go there and it is a 4 door jeepers hating on you relentlessly, just ask them if their Jeep is the one with the mini van engine or ask them what that ticking sound is coming from the left side of the engine.

Meantime, hope to get a chance to see you one day at General Sam or Hidden Falls with a huge grin enjoying your Bronco.

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's just people being dumb... I will have both and will appreciate both. Currently 2 Jeeps among my small fleet.

At one point a few years ago, I owned ALL of the most controversial vehicles you could own... A Jeep, a Prius and a Miata. Talk about catching shit from every direction!
I love my 2000 Miata! Just replaced the stock suspension with some sweet Fox coil overs. Thing drives planted to the ground. Very little body roll. As my 16yo son says ‘this thing drives like a fun go cart!’ You feel like you’re driving much faster than you are.

Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In all fairness not a true rivalry they are a division of the Navy... More like a little brother we have to drive around. LOL Go Navy! USS NASSAU!
It’s true. The United States Marine Corps is a part of The Department of the Navy…The Mens Department!
LOL, just kidding.
Water Taxis are cool. Darn it! I did it again…sorry.
Seriously though, my Navy Corpsman in Afghanistan in 2002 was the real deal and if anyone messed with him there was a rabid bunch of Jarheads ready to tear them apart. Doc was awesome his booty was in the middle of everything we did. Love that guy and what he did for us.

Bubba007

Wildtrak
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 platinum supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I make fun of marines, and Texas A n M on a regular. Hook em' But if you got a bronco. Your a brother. Cheers to you!
Do you know what they call a Aggie after graduation?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yup. Douche canoes everywhere. Who cares. And the word hate is way over used and emphasized these days.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love my 2000 Miata! Just replaced the stock suspension with some sweet Fox coil overs. Thing drives planted to the ground. Very little body roll. As my 16yo son says ‘this thing drives like a fun go cart!’ You feel like you’re driving much faster than you are.
Love it! Mine was a 2000 SE with the 6 speed... Had Flyin Miata coilovers, adjustable sway bars and Racing Dynamics Spec Miata race wheels. Sold it about a year ago...

Ford Bronco Learned that Jeep hate is real IMG_4043_LI
Sponsored