First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not that I understand it really. I went to a small car show today in Spring, Texas and struck up conversation with some Wrangler people. I brought up I had a Bronco on order and they looked at me like I just told them I was a sex offender.

I've been a part of two fairly non-inclusive groups in my life (Texas A&M and the Marine Corps) and still don't really care about pointless rivalries besides joking around but these people cared for some reason.

I hope Bronco people won't be haters but being that it's so similar to the Wrangler, it's more likely to happen than not. Saw some cool cars though, muscle cars, Mustangs, Novas, Bell Aires, a TRX.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talking about rivals- I-was In in the Navy…
Lol

I don’t get the hate from either side …without the push of Jeep the bronco is still a distant thought. And with Bronco will only push Jeep to be a better rig/brand

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not that I understand it really. I went to a small car show today in Spring, Texas and struck up conversation with some Wrangler people. I brought up I had a Bronco on order and they looked at me like I just told them I was a sex offender.

I've been a part of two fairly non-inclusive groups in my life (Texas A&M and the Marine Corps) and still don't really care about pointless rivalries besides joking around but these people cared for some reason.

I hope Bronco people won't be haters but being that it's so similar to the Wrangler, it's more likely to happen than not. Saw some cool cars though, muscle cars, Mustangs, Novas, Bell Aires, a TRX.
I am with you on the rivalry thing. I'm looking forward to running across people from B6G in the coming years for sure.

Talking about rivals- I-was In in the Navy…
Lol

I don’t get the hate from either side …without the push of Jeep the bronco is still a distant thought. And with Bronco will only push Jeep to be a better rig/brand
Hopefully the Wrangler 392 will "push" ford to do a Coyote version someday!

For both of you. Go Army Beat Navy!

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am with you on the rivalry thing. I'm looking forward to running across people from B6G in the coming years for sure.

Hopefully the Wrangler 392 will "push" ford to do a Coyote version someday!

For both of you. Go Army Beat Navy!
Go Navy Beat Army!
Lol

by the way love your profile Pic

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Marines huh? A real Marine or a POG?

I kid.

I tried to get my son to go the aviation side, and I couldn’t believe the hate. Kinda funny though as he ended up with over 600 hours of combat flight time without being on the aviation side. The hate, for good or bad, is every where. Just have fun with it.

Now the Aggies, where shall we start…

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go Navy Beat Army!
Lol

by the way love your profile Pic
Thanks. That's my old man and his '79. I loved riding in it when he was storm chasing or plowing snow in our neighborhood. Unfortunately, he sold it when he got an Exploder in '91.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. That's my old man and his '79. I loved riding in it when he was storm chasing or plowing snow in our neighborhood. Unfortunately, he sold it when he got an Exploder in '91.
Awesome!
My pops had a ‘73. The gravel roads, chasing deer on my grandpa’s farm and listening to Seger always makes me think of Dad and Broncos.

Sponsored

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's all about the negative media, YouTube, Google, Jeep VS Bronco etc. just like everything else in our country that makes us take sides, It will get worse before it gets better, but like all the 4X4 vehicles that are out there the Bronco will once again find it's place and this too will pass, meanwhile it will be fun to be competitive and different at the same time (for us).

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just like everything else in our country that makes us take sides
Completely agree. Much better to focus on what unites us, be it off-roading and driving in general or individual liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

It's cheesy but it's also true.

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I make fun of marines, and Texas A n M on a regular. Hook em' But if you got a bronco. Your a brother. Cheers to you!

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's just people being dumb... I will have both and will appreciate both. Currently 2 Jeeps among my small fleet.

At one point a few years ago, I owned ALL of the most controversial vehicles you could own... A Jeep, a Prius and a Miata. Talk about catching shit from every direction!
Sponsored