Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hook em horns;)

Jokes aside I’ve always had a strong bias against fca bc I had a charger and it was the worst car I ever owned. Also, a few of my buddies had jeeps and they were in the shop literally every month. I don’t think too highly of them, and I don’t care for the styling either.
Sponsored

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's not hard at all to create a venn diagram with any vehicle owner and hate of another vehicle.

I don't personally have time for it and on the trail when someone is in need you'd hope you see the better side of people.

Though, there's never been a Jeep that I would own since the very first one.

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not that I understand it really. I went to a small car show today in Spring, Texas and struck up conversation with some Wrangler people. I brought up I had a Bronco on order and they looked at me like I just told them I was a sex offender.

I've been a part of two fairly non-inclusive groups in my life (Texas A&M and the Marine Corps) and still don't really care about pointless rivalries besides joking around but these people cared for some reason.

I hope Bronco people won't be haters but being that it's so similar to the Wrangler, it's more likely to happen than not. Saw some cool cars though, muscle cars, Mustangs, Novas, Bell Aires, a TRX.
My Bronco will be parked beside my wife's Jeep JK. We can coexist. LOL

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Happens in every hobby I get into. With sport bikes you’re not a “real” motorcyclist until you’re running race rubber and setting track records right?
You're not a real hunter unless you're a bow hunter. You're not a bow hunter unless you use a recurve. It's everywhere. Don't even give it a second thought.

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am 100% equal opportunity here….yes I’ve got a Jeep and Yes I’ve owned multiples….yes I had a pretend Bronco II. We are all equal, let’s go out and wheel….If Ford could have delivered….I might not have a Jeep now but it is what it is. I plan on keeping my Jeep if and when my Bronco finally gets delivered…. let’s worry more about the pucker factor of a trail….not the brand!!!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Austin26

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Marines huh? A real Marine or a POG?

I kid.

I tried to get my son to go the aviation side, and I couldn’t believe the hate. Kinda funny though as he ended up with over 600 hours of combat flight time without being on the aviation side. The hate, for good or bad, is every where. Just have fun with it.

Now the Aggies, where shall we start…
Ha. 0311 infantry. I don't really hate on POGs either unless they bow up and act like they've done shit unless they happen to have somehow as a POG.

Gig em Ags. We just played some horrible offense today and lucky to remain unbeaten. My heart rate is still elevated and the game ended 10 minutes ago.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Kind of a silly conversation considering today's date and anniversary, doncha think?

I just wish some folks loved America as much as they loved their pretty little things, toys and lifestyles that their Freedom allows them to enjoy. Enjoy your right to LLPOH but remember the cost that some have paid so you could have that right.

If you have nothing better than to argue and bicker over your possessions then lighten up, Francis.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not that I understand it really. I went to a small car show today in Spring, Texas and struck up conversation with some Wrangler people. I brought up I had a Bronco on order and they looked at me like I just told them I was a sex offender.

I've been a part of two fairly non-inclusive groups in my life (Texas A&M and the Marine Corps) and still don't really care about pointless rivalries besides joking around but these people cared for some reason.

I hope Bronco people won't be haters but being that it's so similar to the Wrangler, it's more likely to happen than not. Saw some cool cars though, muscle cars, Mustangs, Novas, Bell Aires, a TRX.
My first car was a 1964 Chevy Nova II, would love to see one now. 😄

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haters gonna Hate in both directions.

Hundreds of posts on this forum showing Jeep hate from Bronco owners, or soon to be Bronco owners.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m finding that it’s mostly a surprised look and then a frown from the Jeep peeps. A few wave
Completely agree. Much better to focus on what unites us, be it off-roading and driving in general or individual liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

It's cheesy but it's also true.
well said brother!

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s called inferiority complex, real or perceived, that’s my feeling on what it is. If I was in their position and actually confident that my rig / brand was better, I would care not what some newcomer had. Welcome to the party. However, if seeing the new kid on the block has you feeling a little wary or envious, maybe not so much. If they stood back a second to think about it they’d realize that it means their own platform stands to benefit. But that’s probably assuming too much that most folks would use “common” sense.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Currently own a 2dr Wrangler Sport (and have no intention of getting rid of it).
I have a 2dr Wildtrak and a 4Dr Wildtrak on order (code 99).
Because I likely wont see either Bronco until 2023, I have ordered a 2022 Defender 90X .
Lol I am sure I will like all my 4X4 toys and be thrilled to face the oh so tough choice of which one do I want to play with today.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Currently own a 2dr Wrangler Sport (and have no intention of getting rid of it).
I have a 2dr Wildtrak and a 4Dr Wildtrak on order (code 99).
Because I likely wont see either Bronco until 2023, I have ordered a 2022 Defender 90X .
Lol I am sure I will like all my 4X4 toys and be thrilled to face the oh so tough choice of which one do I want to play with today.
Now that's a fun problem to have
Sponsored