Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Camaro vs Mustang actually cooled a little when people started placing cat-back systems with coffee cans at the back end.

Muscle Cars Drivers sort of united against imports. Maybe you’ll see the same w/Jeep & Broncos when contrasted with Toyota?
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kind of a silly conversation considering today's date and anniversary, doncha think?

I just wish some folks loved America as much as they loved their pretty little things, toys and lifestyles that their Freedom allows them to enjoy. Enjoy your right to LLPOH but remember the cost that some have paid so you could have that right.

If you have nothing better than to argue and bicker over your possessions then lighten up, Francis.
Amen… Perspective is important, especially today.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So true. I had the Bullitt out for a cruise right before dusk tonight. I got behind some yahoo in purple Hemi Charger, who at every stop sign would rev his engine to redline and then scream away (until he caught up to that grandpa again.) when we got to the point where I could take one fork or the other to go home, I chose the one he didn’t. I just really had no interest in him, his car, or his juvenile shenanigans.
And your dog could take him!

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The point is, we're all here because we enjoy the idea of getting off the beaten path and out into the wild. I don't care how you get there (unless it's on a SxS -I think we can all agree those are demon spawn), it's the fact you're there thats important. The friends I've made because we started chatting on an six hour century ride, or sharing a back country campsite with and talking adventures over our morning coffee, are some of the most amazing people in the world. And I'd have never met them if our shared passions didn't bring us together. It's the trip - not the vehicle
Preach on brotherman!..and keep on droppin the douches!

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks to all who serve and have served our great Nation. I was in the Air Force, my son and 3 nephews are currently in the Air Force with one nephew in the Army... we dont hold it against him. ;-)
Talk about rivalries...
BOOMER SOONER!

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had the opposite reaction. The jeep guys I’ve talked to are really excited for the Bronco. Either they want one or welcome the company in the off road world.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not gonna lie I’ve always been a jeep hater/bronco lover my entire life. My dad drove the shit out of his 87 with me by his side as a kid. My uncle had an early 90s jeep and I always hated it. It just seemed so janky compared to the comfort of the bronco. To this day I’ve always held bias. It is what it is, some folks like coke some like Pepsi…

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The license plate on my Bronco will either be: WGLRSUX or NTAWGLR. Kidding. However, there are so many Wranglers here in Vegas that seeing them is exhausting to me.
Hey! I'm one of those 20 billion Wranglers in Vegas! Sorry to wear you out so much😎
Ford Bronco Learned that Jeep hate is real 20210713_160459

Seriously, give me a wave and I promise to wave back, no matter what you're driving...

Sponsored

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey! I'm one of those 20 billion Wranglers in Vegas! Sorry to wear you out so much😎
Ford Bronco Learned that Jeep hate is real 20210713_160459

Seriously, give me a wave and I promise to wave back, no matter what you're driving...
I'll give you a wave. Seriously, I have dreams of cheating on my bronco build and getting into a gladiator. But I'm going to keep on rolling with my mental endurance and wait.

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not that I understand it really. I went to a small car show today in Spring, Texas and struck up conversation with some Wrangler people. I brought up I had a Bronco on order and they looked at me like I just told them I was a sex offender.

I've been a part of two fairly non-inclusive groups in my life (Texas A&M and the Marine Corps) and still don't really care about pointless rivalries besides joking around but these people cared for some reason.

I hope Bronco people won't be haters but being that it's so similar to the Wrangler, it's more likely to happen than not. Saw some cool cars though, muscle cars, Mustangs, Novas, Bell Aires, a TRX.
Semper Fi
Sponsored