Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have MGV with LUX and have been caught in the rain multiple times. you're going to regret not getting it. mine still has heated seats no electric but its set already and doesn't move so it's a non issue. the MGV and wash out interior are phenomenal for this exact reason easy to clean up and its all water proof.
Sponsored

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
But the leather works better when you are oiled up and riding neked. I usually use mink oil to keep my skin hydrated while also conditioning the leather.
In regards to the floorboard carpet, just give a nice healthy dose of spray adhesive to exposed parts. It will create a waterproof barrier.
*Ok, don't really do that unless you like little spikes on the floor*

Bronco4Me/Miami

Outer Banks
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How many of you have been riding naked with a high end bronco with leather and LUX package with carpet on floors and been caught in the rain or puddles? How does the interior do? I didnā€™t order the MGV with washout because this will be my daily driver but I live in FL and we get freq random rain storms. Just donā€™t want to have moldy carpet after one mis timing of a storm or something.
Itā€™s a Bronco in Florida, you gotta take the top down once in a while and the four door is just a dream to drive around. Itā€™s my daily driver and I still get an ear to ear smile when I get in.

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have MGV with LUX and have been caught in the rain multiple times. you're going to regret not getting it. mine still has heated seats no electric but its set already and doesn't move so it's a non issue. the MGV and wash out interior are phenomenal for this exact reason easy to clean up and its all water proof.
The MGV seats are more comfy compared to the cloth but the swamp ass and back sweat is real with the top down. Itā€™s one of the main reasons why I didnā€™t opt for the badlands. Love the floor though šŸ˜€

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have Lux and Leather in my Badlands. With all the rain and mud in Oregon, I've had no issues with the carpet. BUT I do have the Ford rubber floor mats. They work well and I believe the carpet keeps the noise down in the cab. Hope this helps!

Sponsored

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have leather in my Wildtrak and have the Weathertech floor/cargo mats and Covercraft waterproof seat covers. If there's a chance for rain I can easily throw them on in a few minutes so not too worried.

Alfabeast

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Giulia Q4 Sport Ti, 1983 Alfa GTV6 2.5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m also in New England. Howā€™s the soft top in the winter?
Fine unless you get hit with a flying sheet of ice. I put mine w softtop in the garage when it snows. Other than that it's fine.

LIVETOLEARN

Badlands
First Name
Tom Grimshaw
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BADLANDS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I fried my amp as water was pulling up in the back panels near the sub. Just beware and I wish the put the amp in a location that wouldn't be affected by rainfall. I just kept the back windows out for a couple of days when it was raining. LOTS OF WATER!!

OP
OP
Luterdan

Luterdan

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Arcadia, VW Tiguan, Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I fried my amp as water was pulling up in the back panels near the sub. Just beware and I wish the put the amp in a location that wouldn't be affected by rainfall. I just kept the back windows out for a couple of days when it was raining. LOTS OF WATER!!
How about replacing it with a marine grade amp??

LIVETOLEARN

Badlands
First Name
Tom Grimshaw
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BADLANDS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's the oem lux Amp. It's not replaceable. It's required to decode the digital signal from the lux head unit. The upgrade path for this setup is to connect a dsp to the output of the oem Amp.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t even put my back windows on, except winter. Got the washout floors and MGV just because of pop up weather. Had two jeeps before and both carpets had to be removed due to mold. As far as pop up rain, I have a cloth that I wipe my seat with and good to go.
Sponsored