First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
a smooth matte finish would attract a ton of dirt especially with the top off and would also go against modern day interiors using soft touch materials.

It appears to be a matt finish, but that would still likely reflect too much light. Might need a dash cover for this.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

if outer banks actually looked like that, I might go outer banks.
but they changed the dash to some smooth, ugly bronze look.
Those seats look great, though.
I might consider the OBx if it looks like that as well. That bronze... Yeesh.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It appears to be a matt finish, but that would still likely reflect too much light. Might need a dash cover for this.
I was concerned about glare on the BL light colored dash, but then I caught a glimpse that it’s just the rear half with the color... the front of the dash against the windshield is a more traditional darker flat color.

Perhaps they were smart enough that the angles prevent glare off of the lighter colors.

ThomasGR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree that a matte finish is a bad idea unless you like to clean your seats every day. When it comes to me, I clean my car manually (I don't trust anyone with my car). So it would be a nightmare to have every day. Currently, I'm using detergents that carpet restoration services use. But as far as I know, they are not suitable to use for matte interiors. I agree with preventing glare off of the lighter colors. Deep, complex colors are better for the dash. I've replaced my beige dash with a brown one, and it's even better for the overall interior design.

Last edited:

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So back to the leather seats discussion, is the passenger not power (if you get the 4 door)?! That pic from the first page had lever for the back recline....
Sponsored