daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else concerned by this. Leather-trimmed implies that the majority of the seat is still vinyl.

I'm also not clear if upgrading to leather on the 2door Badlands adds carpet, since power seats are apparently not available on the 2door, and the power seat is why ford is adding carpet when upgrading to "leather."
My only problem is that this option (Black/Dark Grey) is not available on the Wildtrak!!! WE can only order the crappy colors... and there is no option to take this leather/vinyl option.

Ughhh. Now I know how those poor FE Model people are suffering. This is the worst and non-coordinated rollout of mismatched crap I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I looked at every Motor Trend SUV of the year contender, and granted they are not topless vehicles, none of them had two tone seats. One had a few minor contrasting accents but not bolsters in one color and seat and back in a totally contrasting different color. Yes I am whining, for a 60k car I expected better options and the fact is all the prototypes had better options.
You said it right!
Sponsored