First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I left a review for the dealership I purchased the Bronco from( not favorable, but true ). General manager calls today and states that if I'm not satisfied with the deal that they will buy back the vehicle.
I was like, so I'm out the time I waited and shipping on parts i ordered. While y'all loose absolutely nothing( if not gain ).

Guess I'm just looking for opinions
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If the review is truthful leave it. If the truth is not how they want to be viewed maybe they should straighten up. As long as you’re not being slanderous your good. They probably won’t pay enough to cover taxes finance fees and everything else.

Last edited:

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Outside of how you were treated did you pay the price you wanted to in the way you wanted to and was the vehicle in as expected condition? If so move on and if not give it back and move on.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So what was the deal you got? Was it different then what you originally agreed to?

If they tacked on an ADM or dealer installed nitro air and engraving package and you didn't agree to it previously then yes leave a bad but truthful review.

Don't quote me but they want 5 stars because they get a bonus or something but if they give 1 star service they have no reason to be upset for you being honest, even if they weren't.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Montague19??

Base
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
So what was the deal you got? Was it different then what you originally agreed to?

If they tacked on an ADM or dealer installed nitro air and engraving package and you didn't agree to it previously then yes leave a bad but truthful review.

Don't quote me but they want 5 stars because they get a bonus or something but if they give 1 star service they have no reason to be upset for you being honest, even if they weren't.
Didn't honor the original DORA, jacked finance, poor service( salesperson didn't remember I ordered from him even though we spoke in person 3 time and a couple emails ). With tracking the vehicle, I beat them to add-ons.
Just like most on here, I waited, called the hotline and was excited about getting scheduled. That was all wiped out.
My fault was having too much already invested in the Bronco to just walk

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Didn't honor the original DORA, jacked finance, poor service( salesperson didn't remember I ordered from him even though we spoke in person 3 time and a couple emails ). With tracking the vehicle, I beat them to add-ons.
Just like most on here, I waited, called the hotline and was excited about getting scheduled. That was all wiped out.
How much did they ADM you?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Kinda what I figured, totally justified then. They can't screw over customers and then expect them to leave good reviews.

Here's a good article that's relevant to yours:

https://www.carscoops.com/2022/11/d...se-in-customer-satisfaction-in-over-a-decade/

Sponsored

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm collecting data for a bad review right NOW!!!
Fuckin truck has been sitting 6 miles from the dealer since Tuesday.
Someone else on here had theirs sit for 8 days.
Waiting 14 months for something you ordered, and then waiting another week for it to travel six miles is just utter BULLSHIT...

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Of all the things you listed, the only thing that's mostly out of their control would be the financing (interest rates lately, oof). All the rest they have the ability to remedy, and have chosen not to. leave the review up, find a new dealer and never look back.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they didn't honor the original DORA.... F them.... that kind of shit needs to be called out whenever it happens so maybe they stop that kind of sleazy crap.

I'd follow up with additional negative reviews as an extra F you for making me pay more than we agreed to when I ordered the vehicle (unless they have some actual legit added cost).

Before I even received my Bronco I gave the dealer a glowing review. They were really great to work with right up front, and told me I'd probably wait a year or more for my vehicle. My salesman checked in a couple times alerting me to things happening, and was always responsive to any emails I sent.

I stated I was so happy they were being straight with me, giving me an up front purchase agreement with the complete, delivered, MSRP price spelled out, and there were no ADMS tacked on as other disreputable dealers were known to do, and I appreciated they weren't trying to take advantage of the fact that Broncos were such a hot commodity.

That review was meant to be a kind of pre alerted notification to the fact I expected no extra charges when I came in, and the deal we discussed up front was what was gonna happen. I even got a response back to that one thanking me for my comments, and choosing them.

I followed up with a post sales review with additional glowing comments regarding the experience. I don't know if that initial review helped or not (I kind of think my dealer is one of the good guys who honors their word), but it couldn't hurt.

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm collecting data for a bad review right NOW!!!
Fuckin truck has been sitting 6 miles from the dealer since Tuesday.
Someone else on here had theirs sit for 8 days.
Waiting 14 months for something you ordered, and then waiting another week for it to travel six miles is just utter BULLSHIT...
That is not the dealers fault, that’s the shipping company’s fault
Sponsored