Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm collecting data for a bad review right NOW!!!
Fuckin truck has been sitting 6 miles from the dealer since Tuesday.
Someone else on here had theirs sit for 8 days.
Waiting 14 months for something you ordered, and then waiting another week for it to travel six miles is just utter BULLSHIT...
I had mine sit at the rail yard for almost a month. Shit happens.
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Waiting 14 months for something you ordered, and then waiting another week for it to travel six miles is just utter BULLSHIT...
That may be out of the dealerships control.

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The dealer offered to buy the Bronco back so they can leave a response to your review. They knew you would not want to give it back to them.
The response will soften the review you left and make it appear that you were being unreasonable.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Don’t Bing the dealer for that… There’s nothing they can do… this is the shipping company’s issue. Find out how it’s being shipped and leave the shipping company. A bad review.

Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly 7 from a dealer isn’t that bad considering some of the lowest credit unions that I normally choose are only offering 5.25% never seen a dealer match a credit union before
Interest rates are so fucky right now. NFCU was 4.29% when I pre-qualified through them, but are now over 5%. It's only going to get worse.

That said, when I bought my Mustang, back in 2015, NFCU gave me 1.99%, and the dealer was able to pull 1.79% out of their ass! My Bronco dealer didn't even bother running my credit, once I told them what my interest rate was.

JR

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everything was typical car sales BS except
1. The salesman, he was on point, weekly updates after I got the build date. I pulled up on purchase day...he met me outside, introduced himself and basically said "you've been waiting on this for a long time. Let me get your DL to make a copy and you take it for a drive...that's priority right now"
2. The actual truck itself.
3. I did get 21 MSRP pricing after the finance guy iced me and my wife for 30 minutes in his office.

Typical finance crap, started me at 6+%, "said that's the best we can do"...after over an hour, we were at 3.2%....and I had to ask to make sure my reservation and order monies ($100+$500=$600) was included...and it wasn't. His last statement was "I know we have had some bumps in the road today...please make sure to leave a 5 star review or your salesman will be the one who gets the short end of the stick"...wow...

I recommend to be "loaded for bear" when you go in on purchase day.

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Gotta agree with the finance issue being on you. Have another option ready to go. My dealer, who was great, said Ford financing isn't dealing when I bought back in 21, bet they're less apt to with the cost of money now.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It started with my salesman manipulating the system and using my res# to build and sell a Bronco Sport, before the order banks open for the Bronco. I have the build e-mail from Ford Mo Co with VIN. When I question the salesman, he stated to build inventory.
Wait, what? Need some more back story on this one.

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I left a review for the dealership I purchased the Bronco from( not favorable, but true ). General manager calls today and states that if I'm not satisfied with the deal that they will buy back the vehicle.
I was like, so I'm out the time I waited and shipping on parts i ordered. While y'all loose absolutely nothing( if not gain ).

Guess I'm just looking for opinions
Apparently the dealer didn't understand that you were reviewing them as a dealership, not the vehicle itself. So why would you want to sell it back?

Sponsored

Gritty

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wait, what? Need some more back story on this one.
I'll try to keep this as short as possible......1-19-20 res Bronco 2dr wildtrak high, tow and roof rails. 10-2-30 received e-mail from Ford order banks open 1 st qt 2021. 11-27-20 received order conf for Bronco Sport Badlands, called Ford customer svc with my res number they confirmed, was told to call the dealer. Dealer stated he put that thru to build inventory until order banks open. 12-3-20 received build date for Sport w/o 2-22-21. 1-18-21 received e-mail from dealer to convert my Bronco 2dr res to order ON-LINE, which we all know you can not due. 1-20-21 received Dora per e-mail for Sport from Ford Mo co, no WBDO order #, no deposit listed But my res # ford my 2dr Bronco. 1-21-21 went to dealer placed my order Ford 2dr Bronco Wildtrak. 1-26-21 build week for Sport bumped to 4-5-21. 2-3-21 received confirmation for Bronco wildtrak 2dr.2-19-21 build week for Sort moved up to week 3-29-21. 3-30-21 Received e-mail Sort was built. 4-1-21 received e-mail Sport was shipped with VIN. 8-13-21 received e-mail bumping me to MY22. 10-21-21 received confirmation for MY22. I attached the Dora showing my reservation #. What it comes down to is the salesman ordered, build and sold a Bronco Sport using my Identity
Ford Bronco Left a bad review for dealer thumbnail-3

limited02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If my Googlefu is correct, the review:

"If your waiting on a Bronco, you should probably throw your signed agreement( from when you order ) in the trash, that's what it is worth. Make sure you come in with your own financing( if they will let you ). They blame Ford and the Fed for them screwing you. I bought a few Mazdas from Gullo, but after the Ford debacle, I'll avoid any of the Gullo dealerships."

LIVETOLEARN

Badlands
First Name
Tom Grimshaw
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BADLANDS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With any luck, your review made more sense than your post. Grammar and spelling are everything.
Sponsored