Sponsored

Legacy Ford – A dealer that did it right…

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang / Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Legacy Ford – A dealer that did it right… logo copy

Legacy Ford - Rosenberg Texas

4 Dr - Outer Banks, VB, Lux, non Sas

My experience was a great one but had a few worries along the way. I was a first day reservation and haven’t waivered since day 1 except for one thing. My initial reservation was with my local Ford dealer down the street. Last year when I realized they were not on the “NO-ADM List” I decided I need to change to a dealer that honors their “No-ADM” commitment to reservation holders and Legacy Ford was that Dealer. Pete told me last year that they would hold to that commitment. They were 1.5 hours away from me but totally worth it. I walked in and back out with my agreed upon invoice pricing for the sale plus a few paid for “perks” that the dealership offers (a few that I didn’t really want or ask for, they took several of them back off the sales order when I pressed Gene about it). They did not allow my X-Plan pricing discount but that was to be expected from the official Ford emails about X-Plan not being used for Broncos. Pete Rivas was my primary contact for this sale and has been there with me all along the way. His sales counterpart Gene Hoot got the pleasure of dealing with me in all my “over-documentation and preparedness” I didn't quite get the trade-in value on my mustang that I was hoping for however I do believe that it was fair as we both gave a little to meet in the middle on it. The staff at Legacy Ford were extremely helpful and overall they were just as excited to see the Bronco as well. They kept other customers at bay that were wanting to purchase the Bronco out from under us as well.

Legacy Ford provided a great service and does not know that I wrote this blog review on their behalf.

You bring it home and immediately your kids hop in (as seen here)…
Ford Bronco Legacy Ford – A dealer that did it right… pic1

• Reservation - Day 1
  • Order Conversion Date – 2/22
  • Build Week – 6/21
  • Blend date – 6/22
  • Built on – 6/23
  • Delivery Date Range – 7/11-7/17
  • Actual Arrival Date – 7/26

I need to mention for many of you who are like I was “checking the Ford delivery status 3 times per day”. Please don’t rely on that stupid Ford tracker. It first told me a delivery date range of 7/11-7/17, then changed a week later to 7/20-7/26, then changed again to 8/9-8/15. In fact, I’ve had my Bronco for 2 days now and it is currently telling me to expect delivery on 8/15…

I’ve had to breath in a paper bag a few times and wonder how I got to this point of Bronco-Fever.

Check out my Day – 1 Mod – 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers (285/75-18) from Discount Tire

Ford Bronco Legacy Ford – A dealer that did it right… IMG_4128

Note – This is stock suspension and stock Outer banks wheels, Non-Sas, but I did have to remove the crash bars for fitting the 35’s with no rub. I have the 4WP level lift that includes the modified crash bars still to install (probably in a week or two) but this is pictured without the level lift.

This really changed the overall look from Mall-Crawler to Actual Off-Road Vehicle

My next mod besides getting the Level lift installed is to get outfitted with Oracle lighting. Here’s a few more Pics, Also the 35” spare tire barely fits under the third brake light. It’s actually pressing against it slightly and the third light extension from 4WP is probably a good idea.

Ford Bronco Legacy Ford – A dealer that did it right… IMG_4129

Tire size difference: Stock 32” vs 35’s

Ford Bronco Legacy Ford – A dealer that did it right… Pic2

Discount Tire bought back the stock tires at a lower rate and contributed a discount toward my cost of the new ones, in case you’re not wanting the hassle of selling them on E-bay. You could get more for them on E-bay but have to deal with the shipping, local pickup etc.

Ford Bronco Legacy Ford – A dealer that did it right… pic3
Sponsored

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You give me hope - built one day before yours and so far zip on the tracker. Gotta keep patient. Btw the new tires are sick

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats. It looks great. When you get a chance take a few pics of your steed in the wild and post up to the Velocity Blue Club thread.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to see another Texas dealership taking care of it's customers after the s**t show that is Grand Prairie Ford.

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Legacy Ford - Rosenberg Texas

4 Dr - Outer Banks, VB, Lux, non Sas

My experience was a great one but had a few worries along the way. I was a first day reservation and haven’t waivered since day 1 except for one thing. My initial reservation was with my local Ford dealer down the street. Last year when I realized they were not on the “NO-ADM List” I decided I need to change to a dealer that honors their “No-ADM” commitment to reservation holders and Legacy Ford was that Dealer. Pete told me last year that they would hold to that commitment. They were 1.5 hours away from me but totally worth it. I walked in and back out with my agreed upon invoice pricing for the sale plus a few paid for “perks” that the dealership offers (a few that I didn’t really want or ask for, they took several of them back off the sales order when I pressed Gene about it). They did not allow my X-Plan pricing discount but that was to be expected from the official Ford emails about X-Plan not being used for Broncos. Pete Rivas was my primary contact for this sale and has been there with me all along the way. His sales counterpart Gene Hoot got the pleasure of dealing with me in all my “over-documentation and preparedness” I didn't quite get the trade-in value on my mustang that I was hoping for however I do believe that it was fair as we both gave a little to meet in the middle on it. The staff at Legacy Ford were extremely helpful and overall they were just as excited to see the Bronco as well. They kept other customers at bay that were wanting to purchase the Bronco out from under us as well.

Legacy Ford provided a great service and does not know that I wrote this blog review on their behalf.

You bring it home and immediately your kids hop in (as seen here)…

• Reservation - Day 1
  • Order Conversion Date – 2/22
  • Build Week – 6/21
  • Blend date – 6/22
  • Built on – 6/23
  • Delivery Date Range – 7/11-7/17
  • Actual Arrival Date – 7/26

I need to mention for many of you who are like I was “checking the Ford delivery status 3 times per day”. Please don’t rely on that stupid Ford tracker. It first told me a delivery date range of 7/11-7/17, then changed a week later to 7/20-7/26, then changed again to 8/9-8/15. In fact, I’ve had my Bronco for 2 days now and it is currently telling me to expect delivery on 8/15…

I’ve had to breath in a paper bag a few times and wonder how I got to this point of Bronco-Fever.

Check out my Day – 1 Mod – 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers (285/75-18) from Discount Tire

Note – This is stock suspension and stock Outer banks wheels, Non-Sas, but I did have to remove the crash bars for fitting the 35’s with no rub. I have the 4WP level lift that includes the modified crash bars still to install (probably in a week or two) but this is pictured without the level lift.

This really changed the overall look from Mall-Crawler to Actual Off-Road Vehicle

My next mod besides getting the Level lift installed is to get outfitted with Oracle lighting. Here’s a few more Pics, Also the 35” spare tire barely fits under the third brake light. It’s actually pressing against it slightly and the third light extension from 4WP is probably a good idea.

Tire size difference: Stock 32” vs 35’s

Discount Tire bought back the stock tires at a lower rate and contributed a discount toward my cost of the new ones, in case you’re not wanting the hassle of selling them on E-bay. You could get more for them on E-bay but have to deal with the shipping, local pickup etc.

Did you reprogram your speedo?

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Admin, please ban this user - His post is too positive about a dealer experience and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

In all seriousness, congrats on the new ride! Looks awesome and really like hearing this positive compliment on the buying experience. More dealerships should take a page out of their book!

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, that really improved the looks!

Reactions: sjp
OP
OP
HoldmyJuiceBox
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you reprogram your speedo?
not yet, when it says I’m going 60, I’m really going 66 mph. Didn’t notice any performance changes, even with the additional tire weight.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not impressed with Legacy Ford. I reached out to them over a year ago as I was planning to by my Bronco. I currently live about 10 minutes from them. I connected with a salesman and said please keep me informed on all things Bronco. He replied he couldn’t really do that. Really?? I went with Tomball Ford. They’ve been great!! Kind of sucks but it is what it is.

Sponsored
OP
OP
HoldmyJuiceBox
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What was the buy back and lower rate details?
it wasn’t a huge amount, but he gave me $250 for those factory tires and between that and my military discount it was able to lower my new tire purchase by about $450.

OP
OP
HoldmyJuiceBox
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Admin, please ban this user - His post is too positive about a dealer experience and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

In all seriousness, congrats on the new ride! Looks awesome and really like hearing this positive compliment on the buying experience. More dealerships should take a page out of their book!
Another thing I forgot to mention is that even with the soft top those nitro ridge grapplers are very quiet and smooth. My wife’s 2013 Jeep Rubicon’s 33” tires are much louder

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another thing I forgot to mention is that even with the soft top those nitro ridge grapplers are very quiet and smooth. My wife’s 2013 Jeep Rubicon’s 33” tires are much louder
Wow. Out of curiosity, what does she have on the Rubi?