Sponsored

Legacy Ford – A dealer that did it right…

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! What a beaut!
When you say “agreed upon invoice price” did you have something in writing besides your order preview sheet?
Sponsored

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The tires really transformed the look of it. It really looked good with the soft top with the blue, but those Nitto's have me reconsidering my SAS package. Tell those kids wax on-wax off, or hit the road!

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it wasn’t a huge amount, but he gave me $250 for those factory tires and between that and my military discount it was able to lower my new tire purchase by about $450.
Wow, no idea discount would buy your take offs. Think I might rather go that way instead of Facebook marketplace.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for an honest and positive review of a dealership. It is good to call out the bad dealerships, it is just as good and maybe more important to call out the good ones.

Your Bronco is beautiful. I see a lot of buyers who are buying higher trims just for the "look" scratching their heads and thinking, " I can get the same "look" for a few less bucks" .

OP
OP
HoldmyJuiceBox
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang / Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! What a beaut!
When you say “agreed upon invoice price” did you have something in writing besides your order preview sheet?
actually I did not have anything else in writing, only our initial sales order and the window sticker from Ford. I was concerned seeing the other bad experiences and was very relieved with their follow through

Sponsored
OP
OP
HoldmyJuiceBox
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The tires really transformed the look of it. It really looked good with the soft top with the blue, but those Nitto's have me reconsidering my SAS package. Tell those kids wax on-wax off, or hit the road!
Lol, uhm I kinda want it done right. I’m currently taking applications and interviews for anyone that touches this vehicle. 20+ years experience required

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

actually I did not have anything else in writing, only our initial sales order and the window sticker from Ford. I was concerned seeing the other bad experiences and was very relieved with their follow through
My dealer is telling me they can’t charge over MSRP on reservation orders like this but it still has me nervous since I only have the preview sheet. Glad to hear someone else did as well and made out okay!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's nice knowing that my 33.5" tires are going to slide right in with no drama. Nicely done with your build.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
logo copy.jpg

Legacy Ford - Rosenberg Texas

4 Dr - Outer Banks, VB, Lux, non Sas

My experience was a great one but had a few worries along the way. I was a first day reservation and haven’t waivered since day 1 except for one thing. My initial reservation was with my local Ford dealer down the street. Last year when I realized they were not on the “NO-ADM List” I decided I need to change to a dealer that honors their “No-ADM” commitment to reservation holders and Legacy Ford was that Dealer. Pete told me last year that they would hold to that commitment. They were 1.5 hours away from me but totally worth it. I walked in and back out with my agreed upon invoice pricing for the sale plus a few paid for “perks” that the dealership offers (a few that I didn’t really want or ask for, they took several of them back off the sales order when I pressed Gene about it). They did not allow my X-Plan pricing discount but that was to be expected from the official Ford emails about X-Plan not being used for Broncos. Pete Rivas was my primary contact for this sale and has been there with me all along the way. His sales counterpart Gene Hoot got the pleasure of dealing with me in all my “over-documentation and preparedness” I didn't quite get the trade-in value on my mustang that I was hoping for however I do believe that it was fair as we both gave a little to meet in the middle on it. The staff at Legacy Ford were extremely helpful and overall they were just as excited to see the Bronco as well. They kept other customers at bay that were wanting to purchase the Bronco out from under us as well.

Legacy Ford provided a great service and does not know that I wrote this blog review on their behalf.

You bring it home and immediately your kids hop in (as seen here)…
pic1.jpg

• Reservation - Day 1
  • Order Conversion Date – 2/22
  • Build Week – 6/21
  • Blend date – 6/22
  • Built on – 6/23
  • Delivery Date Range – 7/11-7/17
  • Actual Arrival Date – 7/26

I need to mention for many of you who are like I was “checking the Ford delivery status 3 times per day”. Please don’t rely on that stupid Ford tracker. It first told me a delivery date range of 7/11-7/17, then changed a week later to 7/20-7/26, then changed again to 8/9-8/15. In fact, I’ve had my Bronco for 2 days now and it is currently telling me to expect delivery on 8/15…

I’ve had to breath in a paper bag a few times and wonder how I got to this point of Bronco-Fever.

Check out my Day – 1 Mod – 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers (285/75-18) from Discount Tire

IMG_4128.jpg

Note – This is stock suspension and stock Outer banks wheels, Non-Sas, but I did have to remove the crash bars for fitting the 35’s with no rub. I have the 4WP level lift that includes the modified crash bars still to install (probably in a week or two) but this is pictured without the level lift.

This really changed the overall look from Mall-Crawler to Actual Off-Road Vehicle

My next mod besides getting the Level lift installed is to get outfitted with Oracle lighting. Here’s a few more Pics, Also the 35” spare tire barely fits under the third brake light. It’s actually pressing against it slightly and the third light extension from 4WP is probably a good idea.

IMG_4129.jpg

Tire size difference: Stock 32” vs 35’s

Pic2.jpg

Discount Tire bought back the stock tires at a lower rate and contributed a discount toward my cost of the new ones, in case you’re not wanting the hassle of selling them on E-bay. You could get more for them on E-bay but have to deal with the shipping, local pickup etc.

pic3.jpg
I love your entire story. Especially knowing my build is identical to yours, except I have a day 3 rez and 2.7 engine.

Those tires are fire and you've inspired me to possibly consider it Vs. Going SAS

Sponsored

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's nice knowing that my 33.5" tires are going to slide right in with no drama. Nicely done with your build.
I too have an OBX on rez….I was thinking 33” on the OEM rims. The 33.5” won’t rub and won’t need mods like the OP? I read that 33” might require a 1” lift on a OBX.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
logo copy.jpg

My experience was a great one but had a few worries along the way. I was a first day reservation and haven’t waivered since day 1 except for one thing. My initial reservation was with my local Ford dealer down the street. Last year when I realized they were not on the “NO-ADM List” I decided I need to change to a dealer that honors their “No-ADM” commitment to reservation holders and Legacy Ford was that Dealer. Pete told me last year that they would hold to that commitment. They were 1.5 hours away from me but totally worth it. I walked in and back out with my agreed upon invoice pricing for the sale plus a few paid for “perks” that the dealership offers (a few that I didn’t really want or ask for, they took several of them back off the sales order when I pressed Gene about it). They did not allow my X-Plan pricing discount but that was to be expected from the official Ford emails about X-Plan not being used for Broncos. Pete Rivas was my primary contact for this sale and has been there with me all along the way. His sales counterpart Gene Hoot got the pleasure of dealing with me in all my “over-documentation and preparedness” I didn't quite get the trade-in value on my mustang that I was hoping for however I do believe that it was fair as we both gave a little to meet in the middle on it. The staff at Legacy Ford were extremely helpful and overall they were just as excited to see the Bronco as well. They kept other customers at bay that were wanting to purchase the Bronco out from under us as well.

Legacy Ford provided a great service and does not know that I wrote this blog review on their behalf.

pic1.jpg

• Reservation - Day 1
  • Build Week – 6/21
  • Blend date – 6/22
  • Built on – 6/23

I need to mention for many of you who are like I was “checking the Ford delivery status 3 times per day”. Please don’t rely on that stupid Ford tracker. It first told me a delivery date range of 7/11-7/17, then changed a week later to 7/20-7/26, then changed again to 8/9-8/15. In fact, I’ve had my Bronco for 2 days now and it is currently telling me to expect delivery on 8/15…

I’ve had to breath in a paper bag a few times and wonder how I got to this point of Bronco-Fever.

Check out my Day – 1 Mod – 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers (285/75-18) from Discount Tire

IMG_4128.jpg

Note – This is stock suspension and stock Outer banks wheels, Non-Sas, but I did have to remove the crash bars for fitting the 35’s with no rub. I have the 4WP level lift that includes the modified crash bars still to install (probably in a week or two) but this is pictured without the level lift.

This really changed the overall look from Mall-Crawler to Actual Off-Road Vehicle

My next mod besides getting the Level lift installed is to get outfitted with Oracle lighting. Here’s a few more Pics, Also the 35” spare tire barely fits under the third brake light. It’s actually pressing against it slightly and the third light extension from 4WP is probably a good idea.

IMG_4129.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Discount Tire bought back the stock tires at a lower rate and contributed a discount toward my cost of the new ones, in case you’re not wanting the hassle of selling them on E-bay. You could get more for them on E-bay but have to deal with the shipping, local pickup etc.

pic3.jpg
Hey op, I see you went with the Ridge grapplers. Did you consider the Terra grapplers at all? Should fit and they offer improved road manners than the ridges, tho the ridges appear more aggressive

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I too have an OBX on rez….I was thinking 33” on the OEM rims. The 33.5” won’t rub and won’t need mods like the OP? I read that 33” might require a 1” lift on a OBX.
I agree, I think a 275/70/18 would give you a little more tire without any trouble. Kind of what I am eyeing for my 1st set of tires when needed. 35s just look a little bigger than what I am after.
Thanks to the OP for giving us some guidance on the topic.

Ford Bronco Legacy Ford – A dealer that did it right… 275_70_18 Tires.JPG

dduvic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

• Reservation - Day 1
  • Build Week – 6/21
  • Blend date – 6/22
  • Built on – 6/23

This is exactly what I plan on putting on my OBX. They look great, thanks for sharing the images. I’ve been wondering how the stock wheels were going to look. The level kit you’re putting on, is just 1” in the front? I was look to do 2” in front 1” in back.

OP
OP
HoldmyJuiceBox
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is exactly what I plan on putting on my OBX. They look great, thanks for sharing the images. I’ve been wondering how the stock wheels were going to look. The level kit you’re putting on, is just 1” in the front? I was look to do 2” in front 1” in back.
Thanks, the level kit is the one from 4wp and it is 2 or 2.5" in Front depending on if you choose to use the extra 1/2" plate they provide and 1" in rear. I'm having it installed this Friday and I can send you a pic.
Sponsored