Sponsored

Leo Kaytes Dealership has a free lifetime power train warranty, has no ADM and accepts the x plan

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'll start with.... I do work a full time job fellas....and ladies that are here... with that said....

I'll try and see where he's at ;)
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BTW, just an update, I sent @Mickeysales an email late Sunday night I believe it was. As of Tuesday evening, still haven't heard back from him. Just saying.

EcobeastRyan

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 fusion se
Your Bronco Model
Base
$20 PayPal and I’ll swing by the dealership and super glue his hands to his keyboard so he can talk to us.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heard back from him about 5 minutes ago. Says he's going to post what they are offering this week. I'll leave it at that.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Heard back from him about 5 minutes ago. Says he's going to post what they are offering this week. I'll leave it at that.
That's what he told me last week. Come on dude....

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's what he told me last week. Come on dude....
If I remember (which I usually don't) I think what you posted before is probably what it is. I mean I know what it is, just forgot what you posted. ?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So are we going to get anything official as to whether Kaytes is staying pat, or bettering the deal?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So are we going to get anything official as to whether Kaytes is staying pat, or bettering the deal?
The email I received from him yesterday seemed about as confirmed as one can be. Mickey said he'd post this week what the deal is and why they take that stance, so I'll leave that to him.

I will simply tell you, x-plan (if you have it) and their powertrain warranty. That's the deal. Another member in here, may have been @wolfpackinva (not sure) posted a few days back something about credit checks & non-refundable deposit (Mickey did not say that in email to me).

There you have it though. And that's why our group buy (East Coast Group) is still pounding the pavement.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The email I received from him yesterday seemed about as confirmed as one can be. Mickey said he'd post this week what the deal is and why they take that stance, so I'll leave that to him.

I will simply tell you, x-plan (if you have it) and their powertrain warranty. That's the deal. Another member in here, may have been @wolfpackinva (not sure) posted a few days back something about credit checks & non-refundable deposit (Mickey did not say that in email to me).

There you have it though. And that's why our group buy (East Coast Group) is still pounding the pavement.
Mickey just said he'd try to get back to me tomorrow. I'm pushing. Getting too close to the finish line....

Plus, I'm going to make a trip up there before I switch. I want know who I'm handing $50K to before I agree to do so.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Yeah, he never mentioned it here either. No need for credit check, as i'm sure they can't beat my credit union and non refundable? Yeah, that's a no go. Need an official stance as i am not going to wait until the last minute so as to avoid any snafu's resulting in me missing the switch deadline.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mickey just said he'd try to get back to me tomorrow. I'm pushing. Getting too close to the finish line....

Plus, I'm going to make a trip up there before I switch. I want know who I'm handing $50K to before I agree to do so.
Ha.... It was you... just in our other thread.

Mickey at Leo Kaytes told me last week that they were working on something and would have it possibly by Friday. But nothing. I'm really interested in their lifetime powertrain warranty, but I have yet to receive any reliable information from Mickey on that. Plus they are asking for a non-refundable $500 deposit and a credit check when you order.

I'm, unfortunately, losing faith that Mickey can make a deal appealing to me happen.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, he never mentioned it here either. No need for credit check, as i'm sure they can't beat my credit union and non refundable? Yeah, that's a no go. Need an official stance as i am not going to wait until the last minute so as to avoid any snafu's resulting in me missing the switch deadline.
I hear ya. You'd be surprised by how many emails our group seems to be sending out every day. It's not as fun as one might think :rolleyes:

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I read back through my emails last night. He never did say "non-refundable", but he didn't say "refundable" either. He's told me that my requests (letter with refundable and no credit check) shouldn't be a problem. But that was 3 weeks ago and I still haven't seen it.

I'm trying to be open and honest with everyone. I get a deal I like, and I'll be happy to spread the word. We all want the deal that works best for our purchase.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I read back through my emails last night. He never did say "non-refundable", but he didn't say "refundable" either. He's told me that my requests (letter with refundable and no credit check) shouldn't be a problem. But that was 3 weeks ago and I still haven't seen it.

I'm trying to be open and honest with everyone. I get a deal I like, and I'll be happy to spread the word. We all want the deal that works best for our purchase.
Just shows why you guys need to hear it straight from him.
All I know is he said no to special group buy. So for me, there's no incentive to switch to him, and I move on.
Sponsored