Sponsored

Leo Kaytes Dealership has a free lifetime power train warranty, has no ADM and accepts the x plan

OP
OP
Chick

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I understand but he is very busy. I went to the dealership with my dad the other day to scope some colors out and damn near half the lot was gone from when I was there two weeks before. With respect to Mickey, I just threw him into this forum and this situation. He will definitely get to us and help out with answers and info however and whenever he can. I know we all are excited and so is he, he’s a big Bronco fan. As impatient as we all are, we have a little bit of time ahead of us still.
We'll maybe they can look at it this way. Their lot currently half empty... And at the same time we have 20, 30, 50, 65+ potential buyers waiting for a good deal.

Hell in my thread (and many others like it) we are actively searching for that good deal in the dealers around us. Mickey and Leo Kaytes Ford could be sitting on a gold mine here. Just saying. And trying to be nice to Mickey at the same time.... Still waiting on his response to my email... Also just saying ?

We may be a little bit rough around the edges, but to know us is to love us? Right @JAGSarge ? (sometimes we gotta wake up the older crew)

OP
OP
Chick

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We'll maybe they can look at it this way. Their lot currently half empty... And at the same time we have 20, 30, 50, 65+ potential buyers waiting for a good deal.

Hell in my thread (and many others like it) we are actively searching for that good deal in the dealers around us. Mickey and Leo Kaytes Ford could be sitting on a gold mine here. Just saying. And trying to be nice to Mickey at the same time.... Still waiting on his response to my email... Also just saying ?

We may be a little bit rough around the edges, but to know us is to love us? Right @JAGSarge ? (sometimes we gotta wake up the older crew)
You're 100% correct and i've told him that there are probably a bunch of people here that would love to go to Leo because of the warranty alone. I'm crossing all the things that he gets back to you guys soon. I wish I could help.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand but he is very busy. I went to the dealership with my dad the other day to scope some colors out and damn near half the lot was gone from when I was there two weeks before. With respect to Mickey, I just threw him into this forum and this situation. He will definitely get to us and help out with answers and info however and whenever he can. I know we all are excited and so is he, he’s a big Bronco fan. As impatient as we all are, we have a little bit of time ahead of us still.
We all are in the same boat. I went to the store yesterday (first time in 1 month) and the lot was barren...

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're 100% correct and i've told him that there are probably a bunch of people here that would love to go to Leo because of the warranty alone. I'm crossing all the things that he gets back to you guys soon. I wish I could help.
Just let him know SOME may go for the warranty alone. But MANY MANY MORE like to see those $$$$

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK I know I mentioned you in my post.

But that was quick! Starting to think you get an alert EVERY time I post! ??

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chick

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi