Sponsored

Leo Kaytes Dealership has a free lifetime power train warranty, has no ADM and accepts the x plan

OP
OP
Chick

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Atleast there’s 2 of us local to them. I’m just over the mountain
Heyy neighbor ?? First local I’ve met between here and the FB Bronco groups.
Sponsored

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Mickeysales if I modify the vehicle in any way, would this nullify the lifetime warranty? If so, are there specific mods that wouldn't?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's because you need to make space for all the Broncos! (y)
I have space and it is going to be our new corral

Where the Broncos will be released from, to the right person, that are fortunate enough to Drive a Granger Bronco! :)

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be nice to be able to narrow it down some. I plan on incorporating a family trip into this deal and making it an experience. So far it looks like either Odessa, TX or Kaytes up in NY. Home is in NC. The lifetime warranty is awesome, but if one is selling for 1K below invoice and another with a warranty is selling for sticker, well it's a decision at that point which is more valuable. Truthfully, going to TX would be awesome because we could detour up to NM and across on historic Rte. 66.
New York allows us semi-backroads back through Gettysburg to make some historic stops as well. One is 6 hours, the other is 24 hours (by interstate so I know meandering will be longer).
I hope this gets ironed out a bit more between now and then so I can make a good decision!
@Mickeysales Let us know. This could be life-changing for your team up there.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@EvlNvrDys still no reply to the email?
I got a response from @Mickeysales last night. Basically said they are busy as hell right now, which @Chick has confirmed. Maybe those two are in cahoots, idk. Either way, his plan is to go to the boss man (once it settles a bit) and let him know that this group is growing over here and see if they can do better. Stated boss man also wants to see pricing.

With that said, there wasn't really a time frame given. My personal thought is he'd like to do something, but isn't sure what can be done. So I'm not about to hassle the guy.

And as for me, I'm still in my own thread NY/NJ/CT/MD/DE/East Pa. trying to track down other dealers. Not tossing all my eggs into a single basket.

Edit: Forgot to mention I've also been talking to @rcbickle through DM's. So I'm feeling like we'll be able to get a good deal that is closer to this region. Just taking a little bit of time.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got a response from @Mickeysales last night. Basically said they are busy as hell right now, which @Chick has confirmed. Maybe those two are in cahoots, idk. Either way, his plan is to go to the boss man (once it settles a bit) and let him know that this group is growing over here and see if they can do better. Stated boss man also wants to see pricing.

With that said, there wasn't really a time frame given. My personal thought is he'd like to do something, but isn't sure what can be done. So I'm not about to hassle the guy.

And as for me, I'm still in my own thread NY/NJ/CT/MD/DE/East Pa. trying to track down other dealers. Not tossing all my eggs into a single basket.

Edit: Forgot to mention I've also been talking to @rcbickle through DM's. So I'm feeling like we'll be able to get a good deal that is closer to this region. Just taking a little bit of time.
Alright, time to move on i suppose.

EcobeastRyan

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 fusion se
Your Bronco Model
Base

I think I’ll still be going with Leo regardless if they offer 1k under or not because I’m local to them.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What am I missing..... if a dealer has:
Choice 1 - Make ”x” amount on a sale and gets “y” sales
Choice 2 - ”half of x” amount on a sale but make “3 times y“ sales.
Wouldnt Choice 2 make the dealer more money.

We are talking about people changing their existing reservations to a dealer that they otherwise would not be buying from.... these are all additional sales that the dealer would not otherwise get

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I sent this email to Mickey at Leo Kaytes Ford... hoping to get a reply and to share it here...

69B2AC53-B785-4C0B-B476-AC6984FC7833.png

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Going color shopping today while i wait for Mickey and Leo to grace us with a good deal. ? Hoping to get a look at Velocity Blue.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I sent this email to Mickey at Leo Kaytes Ford... hoping to get a reply and to share it here...

69B2AC53-B785-4C0B-B476-AC6984FC7833.png
Did they send a response? Hopefully after things settle from labor day we’ll get mor information on their plan. I cant believe its almost two months since the reveal.