Sponsored

Leo Kaytes Dealership has a free lifetime power train warranty, has no ADM and accepts the x plan

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think Leo Kaytes has earned a spot on the Discount Master List. ADM(N) - X Plan(Y) - Additional Discounts(Maybe)? Lifetime Powertrain Warranty.
Give us time, he just got here.. We'll have him broken within a week ?
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have similarities for sure. We have no dealer mark up, this is a mass produced vehicle as you can see from our site all others like that are not at msrp so we are going to do our best to put the best deal out we can! We also include a Lifetime Unlimited Mileage powertrain warranty that you can take with you, it doesn't lock into our dealership or anything like that if you are of some distance from us! The only fee we have is a $75 dollar document fee. Sales Tax and Motor vehicle are dependent on where you live. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Mickey....it is obvious you are a good guy....my advice is free.....get with Leo and put out a hard price that yall will stand behind and read through the jillion Granger threads for info... and how the people here want to be treated.....this forum is a bunch of savy dudes and dudette's and the BS meter works very good....these lifetime guarantees are kinda pie in the sky...it is how much $$ that people are searching for and to be treated fairly and honestly...and you look like you could deliver...I'm not a future customer...but you have a giant opportunity where you are at.....grab it

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have a lifetime warranty however I do not bring it up as you are required to do all recommended maintenance with our store and it is not feasible for the masses on here.
Yeah that would be a deal killer for me, at least on the warranty part. I turn my own wrenches on everything I can. I don't trust anyone to do something that I can do myself.

I think that’s where our lifetime unlimited mileage warranty differs. You are not required to do all your service with us. While we wish that everyone would come back for service we are a small dealer in between farms here in New York so we fully understand that sometimes we’re just to far for some people. So that being said our warranty is good anywhere you can even do your own oil changes. We do recommend that you use Ford certified technicians but it is not required. Just keep a record of your maintenance and god forbid you need it, it’s there for your own protection!
Any that's how you do business right here!!! You sound like my kind of dealer but I'm in Louisiana. LOL My local dealer offers the same warranty but still need to inquire on the specific details.

Sponsored

Mickeysales

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 crown Vic 98 f150 78 zephyr
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mickey....it is obvious you are a good guy....my advice is free.....get with Leo and put out a hard price that yall will stand behind and read through the jillion Granger threads for info... and how the people here want to be treated.....this forum is a bunch of savy dudes and dudette's and the BS meter works very good....these lifetime guarantees are kinda pie in the sky...it is how much $$ that people are searching for and to be treated fairly and honestly...and you look like you could deliver...I'm not a future customer...but you have a giant opportunity where you are at.....grab it
I appreciate your kind words thank you for taking the time to say it. The last thing I want is to put out is miss information or fraudulent information so I just keep it honest even if I don’t know the answer I’ll be the first one to tell you that. Pricing is certainly something I’ll have to sit down with him and try to get a more solid idea of for everyone. And you’re right this is an opportunity to take advantage of an outlet not all dealerships are doing which is a huge mistake giving the time we’re in. I like dealing with a more educated buyer because the expectations are more realistic and that’s what I like about this form from what I’m seeing but who knows it’s my first day here maybe I’m missing a ton. Hahah and I know the lifetime warranty can absolutely look like smoke and mirrors and I’m sure there’s plenty of people out there that will say they were offered something similar and it was all smoke and mirrors but ours actually works believe it or not hahaha Looking forward to getting to help people interact with more people on this form

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So lets say we have 50 reservations, to give $1000 per deal would be a $50,000 loss. Were a very small dealer here and we don't have any hidden fees or anything we don't have a way to make up that loss. Any dealer that is willing to take $1000 off under invoice is going to have to make that money up somewhere via prep fees, shop fees, transportation fess etc.

You get a much more personal experience with us here, family is the tone. Like I said in a previous response Leo (owner) likes to meet everyone, doesn't matter if you are just shopping, ordering, or taking your vehicle home he appreciates everyone who walks in the door. Everyone is reachable from me to managers sales to service no one is locked behind doors or hiding in the back.
how long have you been in the car business? I am not in the business but 100% certain you are incorrect. I appreciate your attempt to join this forum and promote your dealership, but if I’m the owner I wouldn’t want anyone promoting me that could inadvertently harm me by giving wrong/false/uneducated info to potential customers.

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We have similarities for sure. We have no dealer mark up, this is a mass produced vehicle as you can see from our site all others like that are not at msrp so we are going to do our best to put the best deal out we can! We also include a Lifetime Unlimited Mileage powertrain warranty that you can take with you, it doesn't lock into our dealership or anything like that if you are of some distance from us! The only fee we have is a $75 dollar document fee. Sales Tax and Motor vehicle are dependent on where you live. Let me know if you have any other questions!
I'd like to know who underwrites that warranty to know if it's worth putting much value in. Not that we don't all hope and assume your dealership is around in 5-10-15-20 years when we're all replacing turbos and head gaskets under warranty, but if there's a well known 3rd party backing up the warranty as opposed to a random out of state dealer, that would be valuable information.

This is a true statement. We are all enthused today, and I certainly hope to keep my Bronco until it's a classic, but none of us knows for sure that we'll be in the same vehicle in 5 years when the Ford powertrain warranty runs out. My math goes something like this: You are 5 hours to me, Granger is 15 hours from me and I'm not itching to change my reservation. For my particular price range, Granger's pricing comes in almost $1,200 better than X plan. So if you don't beat X plan by a significant margin (which you still may), I'd be paying myself $60/hour (ignoring incidentals) to drive out to Granger and back with the new Bronco, and I'd have a great time doing it. And also, if you only offered X plan or similar, I'm sure I could find someone within a 1 hour radius of Loudoun County VA who would do the same or better.

Lifetime warranty is appealing, so is X plan, and no one will make you sell us a car, but I'd definitely need something concrete to consider a drive in to upstate New York to complete a transaction. I expect others would say the same. I've said it to others before, but match or come close to Granger pricing and you become a regional hub (especially if the lifetime warranty still figures in to the same deal).

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
how long have you been in the car business? I am not in the business but 100% certain you are incorrect. I appreciate your attempt to join this forum and promote your dealership, but if I’m the owner I wouldn’t want anyone promoting me that could inadvertently harm me by giving wron/false/uneducated info to potential customers.
We all know there will be a substantial dealer holdback on the Bronco, which is why invoice is so high (edited to add: maybe it's the same as other Fords, I don't have an inside scoop). It can't cost that much more to build than a Ranger.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd like to know who underwrites that warranty to know if it's worth putting much value in. Not that we don't all hope and assume your dealership is around in 5-10-15-20 years when we're all replacing turbos and head gaskets under warranty, but if there's a well known 3rd party backing up the warranty as opposed to a random out of state dealer, that would be valuable information.
That was my next question. What happens to the warranty if Kaytes sells, or goes out of business.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We all know there will be a substantial dealer holdback on the Bronco, which is why invoice is so high. It can't cost that much more to build than a Ranger.
That right there is the unknown variable. Every site states typical dealer hold back is 2% with the potential for another 1% based on volume (whatever constitutes for enough volume) so 2% of a Base 2 door (MSRP of $30k) constitutes a hold back of $600 - $900 (3%). So if a dealer says $1000 under invoice you'd think they are losing money. But no dealer will risk losing $100-400/sale. Safe to say we don't really know what the hold back really is or if Ford is giving bigger incentives. Hence scepticism on all accounts.

Edit: maybe that's why dealers are scared to come here
Like coming into the lion's den ha ha. But props to those who do join and pitch their case.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That right there is the unknown variable. Every site states typical dealer hold back is 2% with the potential for another 1% based on volume (whatever constitutes for enough volume) so 2% of a Base 2 door (MSRP of $30k) constitutes a hold back of $600 - $900 (3%). So if a dealer says $1000 under invoice you'd think they are losing money. But no dealer will risk losing $100-400/sale. Safe to say we don't really know what the hold back really is or if Ford is giving bigger incentives. Hence scepticism on all accounts.

Edit: maybe that's why dealers are scared to come here
Like coming into the lion's den ha ha. But props to those who do join and pitch their case.
You are using the low end of the spectrum on the Bronco as the guide

With the reservations we have the largest percentage are in the Outer Banks, Badlands and WildTrak and with options the math works..

Not a huge margin in the deal but many vehicles makes up for that...

Coryvince

Big Bend
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I appreciate your kind words thank you for taking the time to say it. The last thing I want is to put out is miss information or fraudulent information so I just keep it honest even if I don’t know the answer I’ll be the first one to tell you that. Pricing is certainly something I’ll have to sit down with him and try to get a more solid idea of for everyone. And you’re right this is an opportunity to take advantage of an outlet not all dealerships are doing which is a huge mistake giving the time we’re in. I like dealing with a more educated buyer because the expectations are more realistic and that’s what I like about this form from what I’m seeing but who knows it’s my first day here maybe I’m missing a ton. Hahah and I know the lifetime warranty can absolutely look like smoke and mirrors and I’m sure there’s plenty of people out there that will say they were offered something similar and it was all smoke and mirrors but ours actually works believe it or not hahaha Looking forward to getting to help people interact with more people on this form
I agree with you. I live closer to your dealership than the one I reserved with and you would have to give SOME firm pricing info for me to switch. Everyone here already has a reservation so you have to convince us that your dealership is worth switching a reservation to!!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You are using the low end of the spectrum on the Bronco as the guide

With the reservations we have the largest percentage are in the Outer Banks, Badlands and WildTrak and with options the math works..

Not a huge margin in the deal but many vehicles makes up for that...
That makes sense.. and it's been such a long day that I don't have the energy to dive deeper into it... but....
Maybe a smaller dealer not looking to take the risk of offering $1000 below invoice & hoping to sell 20+ Wildtracks to cover the losses should look into something like a tiered system. Just as an example:
Base 2 Door - Dealer Invoice $30k ($600 holdback) - sell for $400 below invoice
Big Bend 2 Door - Dealer Invoice $35k ($700 holdback) - sell for $500 below invoice

Which if the dealer meets the numbers for volume sales they get the extra 1% holdback as a bonus. If not, then they are getting $200/per sale.

Obviously for the most part I chose numbers that were easy to compute, but you get the idea. The dealer still makes money with the possibility to make even more if they sell more. And the customer still gets a pretty good deal. Just a thought.
Sponsored