Sponsored

Leo Kaytes Dealership has a free lifetime power train warranty, has no ADM and accepts the x plan

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just wish either of you guys were closer to SoCal.

The discount at Granger sounds great and Leo’s lifetime warranty on the power train also sounds great seeing as these turbo 4 cylinders are going to take a beating. I don’t think you can go wrong either way.

I can’t even get an email back from my dealership.
Sponsored

Mickeysales

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 crown Vic 98 f150 78 zephyr
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey everyone! I'm trying pretty hard to not let this forum consume my life ( seems pretty easy haha) and I know there were some questions fielded in here so while I had a down second this morning I just wanted to touch base, I'm working on getting a better format that will explain the warranty more clearly for on here including the company and the Insurance company that backs them additionally, so I just ask you be patient with me while I get all of that together. Also I know I said it before but I do plan on getting a more solid structure for pricing, I just have a busy day here so I don't know how much I will be able to get on today, anddddd I'm going away this weekend so in the spirit of having a life I'm going to try to unplug a little and leave work at work. I promise I will get to each and every questions when I have a minute! I thank you all for understanding! Feel free to message me or drop a line to my work email [email protected]

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Talk to the boss. Make it special. Field of Broncos - East Coast.

Pizza and Bagels.....

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey everyone! I'm trying pretty hard to not let this forum consume my life ( seems pretty easy haha) and I know there were some questions fielded in here so while I had a down second this morning I just wanted to touch base, I'm working on getting a better format that will explain the warranty more clearly for on here including the company and the Insurance company that backs them additionally, so I just ask you be patient with me while I get all of that together. Also I know I said it before but I do plan on getting a more solid structure for pricing, I just have a busy day here so I don't know how much I will be able to get on today, anddddd I'm going away this weekend so in the spirit of having a life I'm going to try to unplug a little and leave work at work. I promise I will get to each and every questions when I have a minute! I thank you all for understanding! Feel free to message me or drop a line to my work email [email protected]
Someone might want to let @Mickeysales know that bronco6g is sorta like Hotel California, once you come in, you can check out, BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE!! ?

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fair enough. My point is simply, from the customer side, we don't see all the holdback and dealer incentives, financing incentives, etc. that dealers profit from, but they do exist. What I've heard over the past several years (I'm not a car industry person, just a car person) is that vehicle sales is not a dealership's primary profit center in today's market anyway. Warranty service, routine maintenance, protection plans, extended warranties, financing incentives, and other random add-ons are a big piece of the pie. But for a customer you'll likely only see once, of course you want to make a fair profit.

I don't imagine @Granger Ford will take a significant loss on many of their Broncos, although they do seem to have made the choice to operate on a razor thin margin for this vehicle as part of a volume sales strategy. Not all dealers can or will make the same choice.

Sponsored

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I appreciate your kind words thank you for taking the time to say it. The last thing I want is to put out is miss information or fraudulent information so I just keep it honest even if I don’t know the answer I’ll be the first one to tell you that. Pricing is certainly something I’ll have to sit down with him and try to get a more solid idea of for everyone. And you’re right this is an opportunity to take advantage of an outlet not all dealerships are doing which is a huge mistake giving the time we’re in. I like dealing with a more educated buyer because the expectations are more realistic and that’s what I like about this form from what I’m seeing but who knows it’s my first day here maybe I’m missing a ton. Hahah and I know the lifetime warranty can absolutely look like smoke and mirrors and I’m sure there’s plenty of people out there that will say they were offered something similar and it was all smoke and mirrors but ours actually works believe it or not hahaha Looking forward to getting to help people interact with more people on this form
Mickey, I'd love more information on the lifetime warranty. I had one on an E350, but when I had an issue, it became a nightmare to deal with it. Ended up fixing it myself because they were very coy in admitting it's only lifetime if the value of the vehicle is a certain amount over the value of the repair. Right now, I have 4 cars in my driveway - an '86, '08, '13, and '16 - the '08 has 104K miles on it. Everything else is higher. I drive cars until they die, so lifetime means something to me. Plus I read last night that the 2.3L on the mustang and focus have head gasket issues.

So, in short, how can I get more information on the warranty. I'm in Virginia, so it's not too bad to come up.

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interest peaked....I'm up in the North Shore of Boston so it's a 7hr drive (taking back roads as I want to avoid the highway) if nothing comes of the North East group buy or you can come back with a solid offer I'd be very interested to move my reservation.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mickey, I'd love more information on the lifetime warranty. I had one on an E350, but when I had an issue, it became a nightmare to deal with it. Ended up fixing it myself because they were very coy in admitting it's only lifetime if the value of the vehicle is a certain amount over the value of the repair. Right now, I have 4 cars in my driveway - an '86, '08, '13, and '16 - the '08 has 104K miles on it. Everything else is higher. I drive cars until they die, so lifetime means something to me. Plus I read last night that the 2.3L on the mustang and focus have head gasket issues.

So, in short, how can I get more information on the warranty. I'm in Virginia, so it's not too bad to come up.
"I'm working on getting a better format that will explain the warranty more clearly for on here including the company and the Insurance company that backs them additionally, so I just ask you be patient with me while I get all of that together. "

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"I'm working on getting a better format that will explain the warranty more clearly for on here including the company and the Insurance company that backs them additionally, so I just ask you be patient with me while I get all of that together. "
Yup. Hadn't gotten to that comment. but thanks for pointing out that I'm an idiot.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak