Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

t

Thank you for the information. If I didn't live 10 minutes from the plant I would reserve with you.
since you live 10 mins. from the plant, any chance of you pulling a double 0-7 and getting some more pictures of Broncos, preferably final production ones ;)
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

since you live 10 mins. from the plant, any chance of you pulling a double 0-7 and getting some more pictures of Broncos, preferably final production ones ;)
When I see them in the parking lot and if I don't get chased away by security.

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good afternoon everyone,
I just went through a ton of videos (yes I skimmed them). Seems I learn more here when it comes to the Bronco. I also just had a rather long conference call with our Ford Rep. Here is the take away from it.

Ford said they will keep people updated with the emails if you opted in. These will consist of 4 emails from them. If you did not opt in please log back into Ford and make sure you did opt for the updates. Prior to those details I want to remain honest and up front with everyone. That being said......

For those considering a switch but still have not done it. We here have an amazing small group of customers. If you have not made your switch by this weeks end (Sunday Dec 6th) YOU WILL GO TO THE BACK OF THE 2021 RESERVATION LINE REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU PLACED YOUR RESERVATION. If this costs us your transfer I am sorry. The people who have been with us have done so through every bump and hurtle and it is unfair to push those into another spot for last minute line cutting.

Now to the update....

The 1st email from Ford will be the "you can now place your official order" email. Once that part is completed we will be able to see it on our end and pull the invoices for them and I can show official pricing. The earlier December date has been pushed to late December possibly early January. As a side note I am being told this is not due to Ford but because of Covid and the delays it has created around the world (with building and shipping) that Ford's vendors who create many parts for the Bronco are not completely ready to go yet. Ford is waiting on them.

2nd email will be letting each individual know that their Bronco has been scheduled for build. Meaning that you Bronco will start production. To further fill in the blanks, so far, they claim to still be on track for the productions to begin in March. The first Broncos will be demo and/mannequin models/press production. Reason for this is they need to be tested/driven and get a quality inspection to proceed for customer order's. That brings us all to when you will see yours. That should begin to happen by late April to early May. Then we have the question of the orders that have been placed prior to the Sept cut off for a 2021 model. YES, even though we are a smaller store those who did place an order/transfer to us WILL GET THEIR BRONCO IN 2021, as long as Ford does not change that. So if we have 50 reservations or 150 they have said our allotment will be large enough to handle it.

3rd email will let you know that your order is being produced. Meaning it is being manufactured. It is now really real.

4th email will let you know that the vehicle has been shipped. Do NOT get super excited when you get this email. Shipping to the dealership can take 4 to 6 weeks, yes WEEKS. We are not talking about mailing a letter it is a vehicle.

Once it does arrive here we will reach out to you and let you know. We can then proceed with scheduling for your delivery or pick up and Bronco BBQ. We here will also get the same emails from Ford that you do. We will not have extra hidden details or keep details from you.

Just to touch on some questions from before. You do not ever have to set foot into our dealership to finalize your order unless you want to. Some have emailed me a copy of their build to make sure everything is on point and that is fine but not required. If there is a build issue or something that will delay your build I will reach out to you prior to finalizing anything. I will show you invoice and pricing so you can make the decision that works for you and your personal budget. Nothing has changed on our end for any promise I have made to anyone here. I hope that this assists with clarifying some issues and questions. As always the best way to reach me immediately is my work email [email protected] and remember we are closed on Sunday and I am off Thursdays. If you want to copy this to other forums within 6g please do.

Thanks each and every one of you!!!!
Thank you, Rene! I appreciate the straight-shit info! Posts like this make me feel really good about having switched to your dealership!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the update @NayNay. I’ll be switching my reservation tomorrow and I’ll shoot you an email with my info right after.

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay
Any truth to these reports of ordering pushed to 2021?

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What reports? Are you referring to my post or something else?
A couple of other threads have started up where people are being told by dealers that ordering no longer opens next week. Now January. Did I miss something? Did you mention this already?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A couple of other threads have started up where people are being told by dealers that ordering no longer opens next week. Now January. Did I miss something? Did you mention this already?
I did an entire post on those details and a timeliness along with why. I was told nothing is in stone but I wanted to remain transparent and up front.

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes they do. That is something I have said all along. The dealership has control over which reservations to send to Ford to be built, they can also cancel reservations too. I have stated that throughout this process. The dealership takes the reservations that come over to them and decide what order to send to Ford to be built. We have had customers request to not be a part of the 1st ones, and for myself and 1 other (because we work here) we will not take an allotment that could go to someone else for an earlier build. All other reservations are going in order of their reservation number and date unless they transfer after our deadline that has been posted. They will still get a 2021 Bronco but it won't be until the end of 2021.

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for being on top of things Renee. ?

Good afternoon everyone,
I just went through a ton of videos (yes I skimmed them). Seems I learn more here when it comes to the Bronco. I also just had a rather long conference call with our Ford Rep. Here is the take away from it.

Ford said they will keep people updated with the emails if you opted in. These will consist of 4 emails from them. If you did not opt in please log back into Ford and make sure you did opt for the updates. Prior to those details I want to remain honest and up front with everyone. That being said......

For those considering a switch but still have not done it. We here have an amazing small group of customers. If you have not made your switch by this weeks end (Sunday Dec 6th) YOU WILL GO TO THE BACK OF THE 2021 RESERVATION LINE REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU PLACED YOUR RESERVATION. If this costs us your transfer I am sorry. The people who have been with us have done so through every bump and hurtle and it is unfair to push those into another spot for last minute line cutting.

Now to the update....

The 1st email from Ford will be the "you can now place your official order" email. Once that part is completed we will be able to see it on our end and pull the invoices for them and I can show official pricing. The earlier December date has been pushed to late December possibly early January. As a side note I am being told this is not due to Ford but because of Covid and the delays it has created around the world (with building and shipping) that Ford's vendors who create many parts for the Bronco are not completely ready to go yet. Ford is waiting on them.

2nd email will be letting each individual know that their Bronco has been scheduled for build. Meaning that you Bronco will start production. To further fill in the blanks, so far, they claim to still be on track for the productions to begin in March. The first Broncos will be demo and/mannequin models/press production. Reason for this is they need to be tested/driven and get a quality inspection to proceed for customer order's. That brings us all to when you will see yours. That should begin to happen by late April to early May. Then we have the question of the orders that have been placed prior to the Sept cut off for a 2021 model. YES, even though we are a smaller store those who did place an order/transfer to us WILL GET THEIR BRONCO IN 2021, as long as Ford does not change that. So if we have 50 reservations or 150 they have said our allotment will be large enough to handle it.

3rd email will let you know that your order is being produced. Meaning it is being manufactured. It is now really real.

4th email will let you know that the vehicle has been shipped. Do NOT get super excited when you get this email. Shipping to the dealership can take 4 to 6 weeks, yes WEEKS. We are not talking about mailing a letter it is a vehicle.

Once it does arrive here we will reach out to you and let you know. We can then proceed with scheduling for your delivery or pick up and Bronco BBQ. We here will also get the same emails from Ford that you do. We will not have extra hidden details or keep details from you.

Just to touch on some questions from before. You do not ever have to set foot into our dealership to finalize your order unless you want to. Some have emailed me a copy of their build to make sure everything is on point and that is fine but not required. If there is a build issue or something that will delay your build I will reach out to you prior to finalizing anything. I will show you invoice and pricing so you can make the decision that works for you and your personal budget. Nothing has changed on our end for any promise I have made to anyone here. I hope that this assists with clarifying some issues and questions. As always the best way to reach me immediately is my work email [email protected] and remember we are closed on Sunday and I am off Thursdays. If you want to copy this to other forums within 6g please do.

Thanks each and every one of you!!!!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for being on top of things Renee. ?
I am not perfect but I am trying. You all are a very huge part of this. You help me stay on top with your questions and other information. So it's a win win!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're switching to us I just want to let you know that it shows in our system as a new Ford Bronco lead (a reason why I ask you to email me at my work email [email protected]) and we have a brand spanking new young lady named Hannah who's been helping on the internet and is not yet up to speed on the Bronco reservations and how it works. If she calls you, emails you, asks you to opt into text messaging, you can let her know you're already working with me. I just wanted to clarify as it has been creating confusion for some.

JK2Raptor

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2020 Land Cruiser Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to switch to Leonardtown tomorrow. Just trying to decide which of my two reservations to switch or to switch them both.

I have an service appointment for my truck tomorrow at one dealer I have my reservation at and will give them a chance to match. If they won't, I'll switch.
Sponsored