Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to switch to Leonardtown tomorrow. Just trying to decide which of my two reservations to switch or to switch them both.

I have an service appointment for my truck tomorrow at one dealer I have my reservation at and will give them a chance to match. If they won't, I'll switch.
We are here for you. Let me know if you need anything clarified.
Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeahhhhhh. Is there a way to invite everyone? Will I need to pull their screen names? Can we tag them in? I'm not savvy with this stuff.
Where’s leonardtown and what kind of discount

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a few options. You can do 3% off MSRP or 1% over invoice. We're also doing discounted accessories not part of your build from 5 to 15% off. Off-site free delivery within reason. We're located in Southern Maryland about an hour and 15 from DC

OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Leonardtown Ford, in Leonardtown, MD. I know crazy, Leonardtown Ford is in Leonardtown, MD.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's a few options. You can do 3% off MSRP or 1% over invoice. We're also doing discounted accessories not part of your build from 5 to 15% off. Off-site free delivery within reason. We're located in Southern Maryland about an hour and 15 from DC
And do you know when orders can be placed. My dealer had no idea.

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Leonardtown Ford, in Leonardtown, MD. I know crazy, Leonardtown Ford is in Leonardtown, MD.
Thank you! I’m shocked that with a population of 4K and being only like 7 hours away, I haven’t heard of it before ;). It does look quite beautiful though. I may have to reserve here just to visit!

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Transferred to Leonardtown earlier today. The process took only a few minutes when calling Ford. Received an email with the changes as well as a nice courtesy call from Leonardtown almost immediately. I'm happy I made the switch.

OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Transferred to Leonardtown earlier today. The process took only a few minutes when calling Ford. Received an email with the changes as well as a nice courtesy call from Leonardtown almost immediately. I'm happy I made the switch.
Make sure you email @NayNay so she is tracking the reservation per her earlier post.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes they do. That is something I have said all along.
The dealership has control over which reservations to send to Ford to be built, they can also cancel reservations too. I have stated that throughout this process. The dealership takes the reservations that come over to them and decide what order to send to Ford to be built. We have had customers request to not be a part of the 1st ones, and for myself and 1 other (because we work here) we will not take an allotment that could go to someone else for an earlier build. All other reservations are going in order of their reservation number and date unless they transfer after our deadline that has been posted. They will still get a 2021 Bronco but it won't be until the end of 2021.
This is completely counter to what Ford has advised reservation holders, is this something that you came up with on your own, or your sales manager? Have you cleared it with Ford, that you can wholesale move reservation holders to the back of the line, or not even submit their order?

Now I believe it's within the dealers control to dictate the price at which you are willing to transact, such as telling anyone that transfers to your dealership after a certain date that you are charging MSRP x 200% to incentivize them to not transfer to you.

But to not submit a reservation holders order, when Ford has already said that orders will be built and delivered roughly consistent with the timestamp of their reservation, and that holders have the right to change dealers at their choice.

Just curious.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you're switching to us I just want to let you know that it shows in our system as a new Ford Bronco lead (a reason why I ask you to email me at my work email [email protected]) and we have a brand spanking new young lady named Hannah who's been helping on the internet and is not yet up to speed on the Bronco reservations and how it works. If she calls you, emails you, asks you to opt into text messaging, you can let her know you're already working with me. I just wanted to clarify as it has been creating confusion for some.
Great job to your dealership for, presumably, hiring more people. That is a good thing!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is completely counter to what Ford has advised reservation holders, is this something that you came up with on your own, or your sales manager? Have you cleared it with Ford, that you can wholesale move reservation holders to the back of the line, or not even submit their order?

Now I believe it's within the dealers control to dictate the price at which you are willing to transact, such as telling anyone that transfers to your dealership after a certain date that you are charging MSRP x 200% to incentivize them to not transfer to you.

But to not submit a reservation holders order, when Ford has already said that orders will be built and delivered roughly consistent with the timestamp of their reservation, and that holders have the right to change dealers at their choice.

Just curious.
Hello. 1st let me tell you throughout this entire forum I have yet to say anything deceptive or lie to anyone. I can understand that lots of dealers twist facts and lie to people but I find even the idea of that disgusting. I've been doing my job for a while now. I'm not some fly by night salesperson. When I post something I am posting information that I have done my homework on. I've also been part of this forum for a few months now and you will not find 1 person here who has dealt with me say that I have lied or was deceptive to earn their trust. If you don't mind me asking where exactly did you get these facts from? Most of us already know when "Ford says" that can and has changed. I work and live on my community so when I say something you bet I am not changing or going back on it. There's a lot of people here who would agree. Even when everyone screamed over X-Plan I was 1 of the 1st dealers to step up and put it in writing that not only would we not charge over the 100 deposit but we would offer a discount to X-Plan holders.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great job to your dealership for, presumably, hiring more people. That is a good thing!
We did not hire extras. They're having a salesperson help with the internet and she just hasn't learned much yet. She's trying but all things take time.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We did not hire extras. They're having a salesperson help with the internet and she just hasn't learned much yet. She's trying but all things take time.
Bummer. No insult intended but bummer.
Sponsored