Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I transferred my reservation to them a few weeks back after the Easton dealer gave no indication of a discount off MSRP. Still planning on a 4 door Black Diamond.
Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello All, my name is of course my member name- i am not cool enough to think of a cool nickname. Live in VA so driving to MD when it comes in. Put my reservation in on July 15, originally for a BB but looking at getting an OBX. At this point super excited and don't think anything will change my mind on getting one.

Oh and NayNay has completely screwed up my thinking on the color, so thanks NayNay!

1603929525382.png
You asked my opinion and that is dangerous cuz I definitely have them and they are free too!!

OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You asked my opinion and that is dangerous cuz I definitely have them and they are free too!!
The wife wants me to get the leather space gray and navy pier with either black or antimatter blue

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i’m thinking about it but waiting to see what my NJ dealer offers when official pricing comes out to dealers from Ford. if they suck, i’m changing and taking a road trip to Maryland from south jersey. and best cheesesteak in philly is John’s Roast Pork near the Ikea or Angelos on 9th street in south philly...???
You just should switch now lol. I hear my dealership is better than whatever one u picked there already. I at least will appreciate a Philly steak.....

Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why would you have to wait?
Currently, I am not able to select it in build and price. I wasn't sure I'd be able to order in December/January.
Also, probably asking you for the 50th time. What are the admin fees and doc fees without xplan? I didn't see them mentioned in the deal thread but it's probably discussed somewhere else

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, I am ordering a base man squatch. I have a day 1 rez but not sure if we are able to order during first round of orders or if we have to wait for something
So when I trsnsfered my reservation today, the person doing my transfer said he had to deliver new updated Bronco information. He said and I quote "the bronco is now avalible in manual with the 2.3 engine" He did not mention late availability. Take it with a grain salt but maybe you will be able to configure with manual on B&P soon. There is always hope.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently, I am not able to select it in build and price. I wasn't sure I'd be able to order in December/January.
Also, probably asking you for the 50th time. What are the admin fees and doc fees without xplan? I didn't see them mentioned in the deal thread but it's probably discussed somewhere else
Doc fee 499

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So where is everyone coming from? My husband and I will have about a 4 hour drive from Durham, NC but plan to make a mini vacation out of it since all of our other vacations keep getting canceled.
Sponsored