Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, I was right on the interior color??
Yes but still not sure on exterior now since modular HT is not available.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@NayNay Can you clarify the accessory promotion that Leonardtown is offering? In particular for veterans, are you using TroopID or are you wanting to see the DD-214 or veteran designation on state ID?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So when I trsnsfered my reservation today, the person doing my transfer said he had to deliver new updated Bronco information. He said and I quote "the bronco is now avalible in manual with the 2.3 engine" He did not mention late availability. Take it with a grain salt but maybe you will be able to configure with manual on B&P soon. There is always hope.
Send my work email [email protected] that question and on Friday I'll get the details on it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, not so sure on that yet! ? Reserved an Outer Banks but thinking about Badlands for better tires and interior.
That is funny. I am going with OBX and then that is where I get stuck!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay Can you clarify the accessory promotion that Leonardtown is offering? In particular for veterans, are you using TroopID or are you wanting to see the DD-214 or veteran designation on state ID?
Neither. I run the aftermarket department so if someone has or is serving one with if there's a family member (same household) you get the 15% off the MSRP on Ford accessories for the Bronco and or any Ford vehicle period. When 1 person serves (in my opinion) their entire family serves too. All differently. If said accessories require additional installation costs you get 20% off that too. My father who served brought me up to look people in the face and NOT lie. So when someone says they serve or have served I don't question or ask for proof, personally I find that disrespectful. This is MY promotion.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So where is everyone coming from? My husband and I will have about a 4 hour drive from Durham, NC but plan to make a mini vacation out of it since all of our other vacations keep getting canceled.
I'm in Mechanicville Maryland... A long, long drive to Leonardtown.

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay can you give us the cost of all the misc fees like Doc, tag, registrations, admin fees etc?

That way i can add them to the cost and tax on my build and get a more accurate number in my loan calculator.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Neither. I run the aftermarket department so if someone has or is serving one with if there's a family member (same household) you get the 15% off the MSRP on Ford accessories for the Bronco and or any Ford vehicle period. When 1 person serves (in my opinion) their entire family serves too. All differently. If said accessories require additional installation costs you get 20% off that too. My father who served brought me up to look people in the face and NOT lie. So when someone says they serve or have served I don't question or ask for proof, personally I find that disrespectful. This is MY promotion.
Do we know when the accessory list will be out and can multiple discounts be applied for accessories?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One additional question - is this an ongoing promotion or is there a deadline? I'm a late reservation MY22 (hopefully). I'm not keen on the idea of rolling a bunch of accessories into the financing and paying for those accessories along with interest. Makes the bottom-line cost on those accessories much more expensive in the long run.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay can you give us the cost of all the misc fees like Doc, tag, registrations, admin fees etc?

That way i can add them to the cost and tax on my build and get a more accurate number in my loan calculator.
No I can't. I can say the misc fee is the 499 doc fee. Tags can be from 299 to 399 depending on of there's a trade and or transfer of tags. I can't do exact fees cuz I need the vehicle weight to get that. I don't understand what this admin fee is? There's no crap we stuff in or make up, so I also don't know what misc fees means?

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No I can't. I can say the misc fee is the 499 doc fee. Tags can be from 299 to 399 depending on of there's a trade and or transfer of tags. I can't do exact fees cuz I need the vehicle weight to get that. I don't understand what this admin fee is? There's no crap we stuff in or make up, so I also don't know what misc fees means?
What i mean is any fees the dealership charges besides the cost of the vehicle and taxes. I know there is a doc and tag fee but did not know if there are any other fees that are charged.
Sponsored