Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks, I saw that. The $299-$399 appears to be for title & tags for Md residents.
What are title and temp tag fees for those of us from out of state?
We do go by the book and laws here. If you are financing the vehicle with us or a credit union we are required to do the tag and title work. Each state has different rules and we go by your state's rules. I do not have these memorized... sorry... I am not that smart!! We do use a system that will calculate it all and when final prices are available if I have your state and zip code I will be able to show all of that on a buyer's order for everyone. Keep in mind that it will show price of vehicle with all applicable fees, taxes, etc but most likely not trade or additional money down if you decide to go that route.
Thanks for the reply, but I'm confused.... Would I pay a title/tag fee in Md, and then pay again when I bring it into Pa and transfer title/tag to Pa?
Or do the fees I pay at purchase transfer over to Pa?
I'll guess you can collect the required sales tax for Pa.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y
Thanks for the reply, but I'm confused.... Would I pay a title/tag fee in Md, and then pay again when I bring it into Pa and transfer title/tag to Pa?
Your fees will be sent to PA. We treat it like you're buying in PA. Then transfer it to them. Your new tags get done in PA then we overnight them to you. When you 1st leave you'll drive away with a temporary tag good for 60 days. Sorry I promise I'm not trying to make it confusing.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Geez i read my 1st reply back. I promise I was not smoking crack!!

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just catching up and saw new thread; thanks so much, this is very helpful! I joined Team Leonardtown last month and my anxiety immediately went down. @NayNay is earning our business the right way and I totally appreciate the honest and straightforward approach.
Also, thanks so much @NayNay for your support of Veterans. My wife and I plan to do a short road trip in a few weeks to visit the dealership and say hello. Prayerfully my Bronco will arrive before I depart Virginia. I retire from the Army next July and head back to the Sunshine State.

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just catching up and saw new thread; thanks so much, this is very helpful! I joined Team Leonardtown last month and my anxiety immediately went down. @NayNay is earning our business the right way and I totally appreciate the honest and straightforward approach.
Also, thanks so much @NayNay for your support of Veterans. My wife and I plan to do a short road trip in a few weeks to visit the dealership and say hello. Prayerfully my Bronco will arrive before I depart Virginia. I retire from the Army next July and head back to the Sunshine State.
We would love to have you visit. Please let me know when you plan to arrive. Next month I do have a vacation planned the week of the 15th. I would be very upset if I missed a pre visit from anyone. And thanks for the compliment. I really believe it is how we as people and a dealership should be treating everyone. Thank you

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your fees will be sent to PA. We treat it like you're buying in PA. Then transfer it to them. Your new tags get done in PA then we overnight them to you. When you 1st leave you'll drive away with a temporary tag good for 60 days. Sorry I promise I'm not trying to make it confusing.
Thanks! That explains it well!
A Pa dealer quoted me $200-300 for title/tags. That's still a markup over the actual costs of $90-ish but it is what it is.

Edit: I just called a dealer in NY and asked about getting PA title/tags. They use a service called 'It's Easy' to get out-of-state title/tags. Gave me a price range of $300-500.

Last edited:

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! That explains it well!
A Pa dealer quoted me $200-300 for title/tags. That's still a markup over the actual costs of $90-ish but it is what it is.

Edit: I just called a dealer in NY and asked about getting PA title/tags. They use a service called 'It's Easy' to get out-of-state title/tags. Gave me a price range of $300-500.
we use national beacon for ours lol

hamerrr

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Forgot about this thread and posted in the other. Just switched to Leonardtown. Looking forward to working with @NayNay and the Leonardtown team.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The actual pricing is said to be going live in around a week or 2 and at that point I can build vehicles and show true prices.
This is very helpful news. Thank you @NayNay .

Sponsored
OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When did those that transferred or were originally at Leonardtown put in their reservation: July 15th 6:40 pm.

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When did those that transferred or were originally at Leonardtown put in their reservation: July 15th 6:40 pm.
Placed my reservation on 29 July @ 22:15. However my official reservation just shows 30 July.

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 14th 7:39am