Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My build entirely hinges on me getting to actually see one. The height is my main concern. I'd love to be able to get into a Badlands. Black Diamond or OBX is my 2nd/3rd option. A sport is my last. So, no... I'm not ready to order.
Sponsored

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay has my two options. I'm pretty much set with what I've sent her.....it just depends on the out the door price. I was originally going to get an OB but I just don't think I can handle that horrible interior. If I get the OB, I will need to go aftermarket on seats (still can't fix that ugly navy dash), lift, tires and wheels. Hoping that my Badlands build will come in at a price that I can do. I wouldn't need to change anything on that. ???

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if the window for ordering does open December 7, exactly two weeks from today, who is ready to order and who is on the fence hoping for some updates in B&P or something else? Who has provided their build to @NayNay?
I don't know exactly how ordering will go, heard some rumors of buyers submitting the order through their Ford account and have also heard that the orders will go through the dealership. Have also heard that although the window opens, Ford or the dealership will reach out to us when it is time for each person to submit their order. Not sure about that since Ford needs to know how many reservations are actually converting to orders.
I'll be following up with my rep tomorrow and see what information that is solid I can grab and confirm for everyone.

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am ready to order. 2 door Bad Lands, A51 or VB, 2.7, auto, Sasquash, high package, tow package, sound proofing and built in nav. No accessories for me. That will be all aftermarket.

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey guys/girls,

Ambler PA resident here...I think 3.5hr from Leonardtown. Been back and forth with the dealerships. My original order is with Granger. I'm thinking of switching to Leonardtown. Couple of questions for those that may know or for @NayNay who will probably monitor the site. I figured instead of emailing, the questions might help others if they haven't been asked yet.

- Is the original $100 reservation still suffice for the deposit?

- Any word on lease rates?

- Is there a process for trade ins? I guess I'm hoping to have a good idea what my trade will be worth, prior to making a drive.

- Are college graduate discounts applicable on the Bronco purchase?

I'm only looking at a Base 2dr 7sp. Maybe roof rack and A/T tires. The MSRP-3% takes the price below invoice on a Base. It looks to be a good deal for what I'm looking to get. Any info would be awesome. Thanks everyone.

Bernie

Sponsored
OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guys/girls,

Ambler PA resident here...I think 3.5hr from Leonardtown. Been back and forth with the dealerships. My original order is with Granger. I'm thinking of switching to Leonardtown. Couple of questions for those that may know or for @NayNay who will probably monitor the site. I figured instead of emailing, the questions might help others if they haven't been asked yet.

- Is there a process for trade ins? I guess I'm hoping to have a good idea what my trade will be worth, prior to making a drive.

I'm only looking at a Base 2dr 7sp. Maybe roof rack and A/T tires. The MSRP-3% takes the price below invoice on a Base. It looks to be a good deal for what I'm looking to get. Any info would be awesome. Thanks everyone.

Bernie
Hello Bernie:
i made the switch to Leonardtown, the only deposit required is the $100. I was refunded that from my previous dealership that i changed from and put $100 down with Leonardtown. As far as trade in. We recently bought a 2021 Suburban and used a dealership about an hour away. We negotiated the trade in vehicle prior to us arriving to sign the paperwork. We sent pictures and information on the vehicle. We also got a quote from CarMax which helped because the dealership was going to give us less then CarMax so they matched CarMax. They gave the trade in vehicle a quick inspection when we got there, and had no issues with the verbal offer we received for the trade in.

Sorry can't help with the other questions. Guessing @NayNay can provide some advice on the other questions but exact answers may be difficult because Ford hasn't released all the information to dealers yet.

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hello Bernie:
i made the switch to Leonardtown, the only deposit required is the $100. I was refunded that from my previous dealership that i changed from and put $100 down with Leonardtown. As far as trade in. We recently bought a 2021 Suburban and used a dealership about an hour away. We negotiated the trade in vehicle prior to us arriving to sign the paperwork. We sent pictures and information on the vehicle. We also got a quote from CarMax which helped because the dealership was going to give us less then CarMax so they matched CarMax. They gave the trade in vehicle a quick inspection when we got there, and had no issues with the verbal offer we received for the trade in.

Sorry can't help with the other questions. Guessing @NayNay can provide some advice on the other questions but exact answers may be difficult because Ford hasn't released all the information to dealers yet.
Thanks for the information Greg. I've always purchased locally, but Leonardtown seems like a good deal. It's good to hear that there are ways you can get a reasonable appraisal beforehand, so you don't have to drive a distance and find out then. Appreciate the response. I'm sure we'll get some more info as we get closer to ordering.

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt there will be any discounts from Ford. They've already excluded the Bronco on X Plan, military and healthcare programs......of which we would have qualified for all. ?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys/girls,

Bernie
Looks like I have an amazing group whom pays attention!!
No word in lease rates however, we can compare it vs buying once prices are available.

I will show you your invoice too.

Correct the 100 refundable is all we ask.

We can do an off-site delivery for you for free if you don't want to make the drive. Keep in mind you'll miss out on the BBQ and side show if you opt for off-site delivery. We plan on doing the Bronco pick-up in small groups on a Saturday and celebrate the occasion.

I think the group answered the rest probably better than I could.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt there will be any discounts from Ford. They've already excluded the Bronco on X Plan, military and healthcare programs......of which we would have qualified for all. ?
Yeah that makes me furious too!! I'm still going to check and make sure. Rather be safe and find anything we can for extra discounts! I do have a credit union offering some low interest rates for the Bronco too. So that's a good sign!!

Sponsored

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just curious, what were the healthcare programs? You mean like for workers in that field? I was aware about no x-plan. It's a shame that they're not including those types of discounts. That would've been great for my situation...just graduated school as I try to change careers and have been a healthcare worker the last 9 years.

OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i am all set to order, sent my "final" build to Shameka and @NayNay. Even though i can't stop making different builds, i think i am all set. Is it perfect and do i wish they had different things, absolutely, but it is what it is. No car is perfect so i don't feel like i am settling. I feel like i am getting the Bronco i have always wanted based on the current builds. As soon as we can order, i am hitting the submit button or bugging the hell out of NayNay and Shameka. I am 100% okay with what i built and know that when it arrives and if the vehicle does not meet my expectations (because we are basing this off somewhat accurate B&Ps and photos floating around the internet), i don't have to take delivery. I hope it does not come to that, but in talking with NayNay no regrets and no concerns. I built the bronco i wanted calculating using MRSP, packages and additions, tax/tag/title/, delivery fee and have an estimated maximum price i would pay. With that, i know i can afford and if it is less then that great (even without X plan or military discount).

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just made the switch from my local dealership in Virginia Beach to Leonardtown...quick and easy...thank you @NayNay for your help. I’ll gladly drive 3+ hours for savings and a BBQ.

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay should we be sending you things? I haven't heard of that ask before today.

Also I never left a new deposit with Leonardtown once moving my reservation, do I need to?
Sponsored