Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay should we be sending you things? I haven't heard of that ask before today.

Also I never left a new deposit with Leonardtown once moving my reservation, do I need to?
You can call the store and do the deposit. Tell them your name and reservation number so I can make sure it's marked properly. I'm old school and have a hard copy print out of each reservation locked in my file cabinet lol. You do not have to send me anything. Some are sending me their builds so I can make sure when the one from them comes thru Ford that it all matches up and creates no delays in the builds.
Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay hi. You mentioned you will show us the invoice price. Is that unusual? Would other dealers not show us the invoice? Thanks.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay hi. You mentioned you will show us the invoice price. Is that unusual? Would other dealers not show us the invoice? Thanks.
It's not a common practice, so yes it's unusual. I want to be an remain honest and up front at all times. I want the customers to be able to clearly see how things are priced and that I played zero games all along. What a person wants to buy with me is what they will buy. There will be nothing hidden.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I transferred my reservation to them a few weeks back after the Easton dealer gave no indication of a discount off MSRP. Still planning on a 4 door Black Diamond.
I'm also in Easton and my Reservation is with Hertrich. I haven't heard a word from them. Curious about how your conversation went with them. My Plan is Leonardtown or Stephens if local refuses to get close to the others. I'm into buying local to an extent. I hope you aren't choosing A51, Haha, it's a small town!

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

? it is a small town. Are you a Hines too? That’s my last name. I’m going Cactus Gray. Hertrich has claimed they will match anyone’s price but Leonardtown seems much more responsive and knowledgeable regarding the Bronco so far. My experience with Hertrich Honda (sales) wasn’t the best so I’m sort of leary about any of their dealerships at this point.

I'm also in Easton and my Reservation is with Hertrich. I haven't heard a word from them. Curious about how your conversation went with them. My Plan is Leonardtown or Stephens if local refuses to get close to the others. I'm into buying local to an extent. I hope you aren't choosing A51, Haha, it's a small town!

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
? it is a small town. Are you a Hines too? That’s my last name. I’m going Cactus Gray. Hertrich has claimed they will match anyone’s price but Leonardtown seems much more responsive and knowledgeable regarding the Bronco so far. My experience with Hertrich Honda (sales) wasn’t the best so I’m sort of leary about any of their dealerships at this point.
sent you a PM

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@NayNay should we be sending you things? I haven't heard of that ask before today.

Also I never left a new deposit with Leonardtown once moving my reservation, do I need to?
I was never billed a deposit with Leonardtown, either.

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can call the store and do the deposit. Tell them your name and reservation number so I can make sure it's marked properly. I'm old school and have a hard copy print out of each reservation locked in my file cabinet lol. You do not have to send me anything. Some are sending me their builds so I can make sure when the one from them comes thru Ford that it all matches up and creates no delays in the builds.
Gotcha! Just called to leave my deposit, Laura said she'd send it over to you shortly. Should be all set.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello @NayNay lets say I build this BD with only Mid Package. Based on the price shown, what would be the Leonardtown out the door price. Tax, title, tags, etc.?

Thank you.
Ford Bronco Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders 13473BE8-8002-47D5-99E7-3B74D5D972B8

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello @NayNay lets say I build this BD with only Mid Package. Based on the price shown, what would be the Leonardtown out the door price. Tax, title, tags, etc.?

Thank you.
Ford Bronco Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders 13473BE8-8002-47D5-99E7-3B74D5D972B8
I can't give any out the door until Ford allows us to do invoices for the builds. I hear that will be around Dec 7th.

OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can't give any out the door until Ford allows us to do invoices for the builds. I hear that will be around Dec 7th.
Without final pricing/invoice the dealership doesn't have the numbers to provide that. Ford is holding up the dealers as well. @NayNay was hoping she would have that by now. Unfortunately no one does as of yet.

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got it. Thank you. I’ll post again after the 7th.;)
Sponsored