PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello. 1st let me tell you throughout this entire forum I have yet to say anything deceptive or lie to anyone. I can understand that lots of dealers twist facts and lie to people but I find even the idea of that disgusting. I've been doing my job for a while now. I'm not some fly by night salesperson. When I post something I am posting information that I have done my homework on. I've also been part of this forum for a few months now and you will not find 1 person here who has dealt with me say that I have lied or was deceptive to earn their trust. If you don't mind me asking where exactly did you get these facts from? Most of us already know when "Ford says" that can and has changed. I work and live on my community so when I say something you bet I am not changing or going back on it. There's a lot of people here who would agree. Even when everyone screamed over X-Plan I was 1 of the 1st dealers to step up and put it in writing that not only would we not charge over the 100 deposit but we would offer a discount to X-Plan holders.
This X 1000. She has been straight up from day 1. Even though my local dealer came through, and because like her, the folks there are my neighbors, I'm staying local. I read all the posts in the thread. She's been a great source of information, and she gives it freely to all, Leanordtown customers or not...

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello. 1st let me tell you throughout this entire forum I have yet to say anything deceptive or lie to anyone. I can understand that lots of dealers twist facts and lie to people but I find even the idea of that disgusting. I've been doing my job for a while now. I'm not some fly by night salesperson. When I post something I am posting information that I have done my homework on. I've also been part of this forum for a few months now and you will not find 1 person here who has dealt with me say that I have lied or was deceptive to earn their trust. If you don't mind me asking where exactly did you get these facts from? Most of us already know when "Ford says" that can and has changed. I work and live on my community so when I say something you bet I am not changing or going back on it. There's a lot of people here who would agree. Even when everyone screamed over X-Plan I was 1 of the 1st dealers to step up and put it in writing that not only would we not charge over the 100 deposit but we would offer a discount to X-Plan holders.
It’s good that you are looking out for your current customers.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This X 1000. She has been straight up from day 1. Even though my local dealer came through, and because like her, the folks there are my neighbors, I'm staying local. I read all the posts in the thread. She's been a great source of information, and she gives it freely to all, Leanordtown customers or not...
Thank you for stating that. I appreciate you speaking the truth. I did notice he's from Texas and joined mid October so it could be a statement just to start drama.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s good that you are looking out for your current customers.
Honestly I try to look out for everyone and that's what actually got me started on this entire thing. I take calls and emails, and messages from individuals who will not be switching to us and I still help them too. I joined the forum as a reservation holder only and it grew into something much larger. I'm not even a salesperson I'm a finance director for my store. That's the funny part. I stand to make nothing from the actual Bronco sale (only if they finance with us I'll get a kickback from the bank). A salesperson will get 50 bucks for every Bronco we sell. So to think I would lie with intent to force anyone to do anything is rather laughable. But mark my words when this goes live their will be a ton of people in the dark and wondering what happened to their reservations etc. But it will not be my group. I do not abandon or turn my back on customers.

Sponsored

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did notice he's from Texas and joined mid October so it could be a statement just to start drama.
Precisely! In fact, looks like he's moving to CO (as indicated in his profile block), so not likely interested in a deal out here anyway. Ignore him.

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is completely counter to what Ford has advised reservation holders, is this something that you came up with on your own, or your sales manager? Have you cleared it with Ford, that you can wholesale move reservation holders to the back of the line, or not even submit their order?

Now I believe it's within the dealers control to dictate the price at which you are willing to transact, such as telling anyone that transfers to your dealership after a certain date that you are charging MSRP x 200% to incentivize them to not transfer to you.

But to not submit a reservation holders order, when Ford has already said that orders will be built and delivered roughly consistent with the timestamp of their reservation, and that holders have the right to change dealers at their choice.

Just curious.
I don't follow. What exactly runs counter to Ford's information?

OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is completely counter to what Ford has advised reservation holders, is this something that you came up with on your own, or your sales manager? Have you cleared it with Ford, that you can wholesale move reservation holders to the back of the line, or not even submit their order?

Now I believe it's within the dealers control to dictate the price at which you are willing to transact, such as telling anyone that transfers to your dealership after a certain date that you are charging MSRP x 200% to incentivize them to not transfer to you.

But to not submit a reservation holders order, when Ford has already said that orders will be built and delivered roughly consistent with the timestamp of their reservation, and that holders have the right to change dealers at their choice.

Just curious.
I have to ask, did you transfer your reservation/have your initial reservation with Leonardtown or are you thinking about transferring to Leonardown?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you for stating that. I appreciate you speaking the truth. I did notice he's from Texas and joined mid October so it could be a statement just to start drama.
that is what i am wondering. His profile says Texas moving to Colorado, if he isn't ordering with Leonardtown and has no plans to, why even comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay What color Sports are you getting? Any idea when they will arrive?
We have 1 in transit now which can be anywhere from yesterday to 6 weeks. Which really sucks. I think it's an area 51 but don't hold me to that. I'll check tomorrow.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that is what i am wondering. His profile says Texas moving to Colorado, if he isn't ordering with Leonardtown and has no plans to, why even comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly and still I'm not getting any response on where his facts are.

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread got spicey! Don't let the toxicity ruin the fun. Bronco BBQ!!!

Wondering what everyone's builds are going to be?? Will we have full color spectrum represented?

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This thread got spicey! Don't let the toxicity ruin the fun. Bronco BBQ!!!

Wondering what everyone's builds are going to be?? Will we have full color spectrum represented?
What color are you getting Chip? I'm leaning A51, Cactus or Rapid Red. I'll know on order day...lol
Sponsored