Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay Heeeyyyyy... I saw this.... so I have my reservation with you - and very happy about that. Now about that smaller or larger tire. If I order a BD - can you put 33" tires on it for me? Any discount for the trade-in tires ?
You always want to keep original parts so in case you ever trade you won't be deducted on value for it. That's my opinion from what I've seen working at a dealership. We probably can but it's something I'd want to fully look into 1st. Last thing I want to do is screw up anyone's Bronco. Have to be sure we can properly calibrate it and that it won't screw anything up mechanically. My vendors tell me Ford has their design under wraps and some aftermarket stuff and parts won't be available for 4 to 6 months after the Bronco hits.
Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To clarify what I stated was true. I found it under the actual terms and conditions. The 2nd screen shot is for those asking about destination and delivery charges. I've stated it's part of the invoice/msrp

20201204_000051.jpg

20201203_235943.jpg

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To clarify what I stated was true. I found it under the actual terms and conditions. The 2nd screen shot is for those asking about destination and delivery charges. I've stated it's part of the invoice/msrp

20201204_000051.jpg

20201203_235943.jpg
Oh yeah and the little part in 194 let's people know your reservation can be moved.

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 100% sure I'll get a 2 door Velocity Blue. 99% sure it will be a Badlands (vs my original OB), 2.7 auto with upgraded wheels (as long as I can keep the A/T tires like the b&p let's me)and high package.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good afternoon everyone. I wanted to take a quick second and say THANK YOU!! While doing my daily job and dealing with the public and customers I have to say with total honesty that I have NEVER (even at my job) felt the level of respect and kindness within a group like I do with all of you, even those not switching to us for their Bronco. So, I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for speaking what you view as truth, thank you for not creating drama, thank you for your honesty, thank you for the respect, thank you for trusting me, thank you for being patient and understanding when I need to find an answer or do more research, just THANK YOU ALL!!!! I am truly excited for all of you to get a new Bronco. You have all challenged me to do better and learn more about the Bronco, so I can better assist all of you. You all even made me open my eyes to a few things when it came to Ford. I appreciate each and every single one of you!!!!!!

Sponsored

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good afternoon everyone. I wanted to take a quick second and say THANK YOU!! While doing my daily job and dealing with the public and customers I have to say with total honesty that I have NEVER (even at my job) felt the level of respect and kindness within a group like I do with all of you, even those not switching to us for their Bronco. So, I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for speaking what you view as truth, thank you for not creating drama, thank you for your honesty, thank you for the respect, thank you for trusting me, thank you for being patient and understanding when I need to find an answer or do more research, just THANK YOU ALL!!!! I am truly excited for all of you to get a new Bronco. You have all challenged me to do better and learn more about the Bronco, so I can better assist all of you. You all even made me open my eyes to a few things when it came to Ford. I appreciate each and every single one of you!!!!!!
No, thank you.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also want to make sure that people understand if you do decide to transfer to us before our cutoff this does not in any way mean you cannot transfer elsewhere, and it does not mean we will not accept a reservation from you. It simply means if you switch after Sunday you will not see your 2021 Bronco until later in the 2021 model year. Again, I want to stress this is not a threat but only meant to protect our small group. Many customers reserved on day 1 so they would get their Bronco earlier in the year and not later. While I have received some hate over this I am standing behind what I said. All are welcome!! I am doing this for the customers who are with us prior to pricing going live. The small gap between Sunday and when Ford allows conversion of reservations will allow me to personally get each individual in order according to their timestamp and be ready to hit send to Ford. It will also allow a window for me to get each person's invoice and pricing over to them prior to sending to Ford so each person can make any final adjustments needed (once prices are live). This can't be done with other people jumping into spots and pushing others further back in line. I hope this does make sense. If not, let us not assume and please ask and I will explain again. Thanks!!

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay what number do I need to call to charge my reservation? I switched my reservation to you back in October but never paid my $100.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just can’t fathom why someone would give you a hard time about the deadline. Things have deadlines, it’s just that simple. I sat on my reservation at my local dealer out of pure laziness but once I saw the Dec 6 deadline I jumped to change it. Honestly, what’s the big deal with changing the reservation prior to the date set?

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay what number do I need to call to charge my reservation? I switched my reservation to you back in October but never paid my $100.
I’m trying to find this number also. Anyone have it?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m trying to find this number also. Anyone have it?
Have you transferred to Leonardtown? I would @NayNay an email and she will have someone call you for the deposit.

OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you mean the 100 deposit I am not concerned with it right now. It is not having any impact on a reservation. If you want to get it done with just call the dealership and give them your name and reservation number and they can take it over the phone for you.

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you mean the 100 deposit I am not concerned with it right now. It is not having any impact on a reservation. If you want to get it done with just call the dealership and give them your name and reservation number and they can take it over the phone for you.
I will just pay it in person when it comes time to sit down and place my order if that works for you.
Sponsored