Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If it does NOT have a "tacked on tablet" style infotainment screen, then that will be a major factor in getting a Bronco over a MachE (yes, that's right, I'm cross shopping a Bronco and a MachE).
Don't worry, I was looking at them also-but most likely my wife will get a MME to replace her Escape, since she does a ton of local driving and the Bronco will be the long distance driver if we go far away.
Sponsored

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope it's not as terrible as the Ranger's, but it doesn't have to be as nice as a Ram's interior.

And I'll say it again, unpopular as it may be LOL...I'll be buying an auto, and I'd MUCH prefer either a column shifter or a shift knob on the dash. None of this giant center console shifter crap. It's useless and takes up entirely too much otherwise useful real estate.
I don't think it's all that unpopular an opinion for those who want an auto. If the Bronco was auto only I'd want more center console real estate with a dial for shifting and then paddle shifters for a manual shift mode.

However, given we are pretty sure it'll have a manual transmission as an option, it seems more likely to me they'd use that same space for the auto shifter.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't think it's all that unpopular an opinion for those who want an auto. If the Bronco was auto only I'd want more center console real estate with a dial for shifting and then paddle shifters for a manual shift mode.

However, given we are pretty sure it'll have a manual transmission as an option, it seems more likely to me they'd use that same space for the auto shifter.
Yeah, I fully expect to be disappointed here. But it's hardly a dealbreaker.

My Tundra has a MASSIVE center console. But it's largely useless. GM trucks have my favorite setup right meow. Column shifter, and the center console has a wireless charge pad at an angle that would actually be useful...ALong with well thought out storage for other things.

And you know...More cupholders :D

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am most interested in color choices of the interior. I suspect the standard black/tan but what about a special color theme like the Raptor and JL have available? I think it would be cool to incorporate some body colored trim pieces into the dash/door panels on certain trims. Or even faux aluminum & carbon fiber like Mustang.

Sponsored

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like what Jeep did the with JL Rubicon with a mix of old and new styling. And the red anodized front dash. I hope the Bronco has an interior that reflects some of the original Bronco designs and is not all plastic

Ford Bronco Let’s talk about interior Design and dash board set up 2019-Jeep-Wrangler-Gallery-Interior-Rubicon-Console.jpg.image.2880

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like what Jeep did the with JL Rubicon with a mix of old and new styling. And the red anodized front dash. I hope the Bronco has an interior that reflects some of the original Bronco designs and is not all plastic

Ford Bronco Let’s talk about interior Design and dash board set up 2019-Jeep-Wrangler-Gallery-Interior-Rubicon-Console.jpg.image.2880
I hate that dash color. It would have made much more sense to have it match the body color. Same goes for the little pieces around the disconnect and the ring on the shifter.

It's just a piece of plastic, it couldn't have been that expensive an option. People would undoubtedly have paid for it had they bothered to offer color matching either from the factory or as a dealer upgrade.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate that dash color. It would have made much more sense to have it match the body color. Same goes for the little pieces around the disconnect and the ring on the shifter.

It's just a piece of plastic, it couldn't have been that expensive an option. People would undoubtedly have paid for it had they bothered to offer color matching either from the factory or as a dealer upgrade.
This. And the screen is too small IMO ?

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah I cringe a bit every time I see that interior given as an example. It is not attractive.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I agree it should be body color. I have often contemplated rescue green accents on my dash and console to give a throw back look.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree it should be body color. I have often contemplated rescue green accents on my dash and console to give a throw back look.
I like it, but only cause I would only buy a Heep in red.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guess I'm in the minority. Most of my hobbies result in me getting dirty in one way or another. I'd prefer a simple functional interior. Nothing fancy. Knobs and buttons/switches. Carpet delete would be great! I would like heated seat/steering wheel options, but that's about it. And if I have to select some super tech package to get that I'll go without

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I guess I'm in the minority. Most of my hobbies result in me getting dirty in one way or another. I'd prefer a simple functional interior. Nothing fancy. Knobs and buttons/switches. Carpet delete would be great! I would like heated seat/steering wheel options, but that's about it. And if I have to select some super tech package to get that I'll go without
Even Jeep seems to be getting farther and farther away from something you can get wet and muddy. When they updated the interior in the 3.6 JKs and again in the JLs and JTs they went all Grand Cherokee.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Even Jeep seems to be getting farther and farther away from something you can get wet and muddy. When they updated the interior in the 3.6 JKs and again in the JLs and JTs they went all Grand Cherokee.
I've noticed that. I appreciate a nice interior (check out the new Genesis interiors (y)), but in a vehicle like this and for what I plan on using it for I want durable, simple and easy to clean.
Sponsored