OP

Broncofan2020

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt 865rwhp
See the ranger is a little on the cheaper feeling interior to me. I’ll be willing to pay raptor prices for a bronco with nice plush trim package I really hope they offer atleast 1 trim package that’s super plush. This will be my daily and I want it to be as nice as a f150 raptor interior. I agree I do want toggle switches for electrical options added.
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Using the space between seats in the Ranger as a reference, that seems unlikely. A midsize doesn't really have that third seat position to divvy up for arm rests and giant consoles.

I'm with you on the door though, that's one reason I was happy to see the relatively low belt line. It might still be comfortable to rest your arm there with the window up or down.
yeah, my 06 250 its too high for me to just have my arm resting there. then again, im a short sob

NoBigDeal

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like technology(even though it doesn't always like me). I would be happy if they did something like the Explorer. A smaller landscape screen standard with the 10.1 portrait for an option. They could even offer a base radio. I'd also prefer a gear selector knob instead of a lever.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my opinion I would love to see ford make the Broncos dash and Interior look pretty close to this. Especially the display screen for center controls. I dig what dodge has done with there trucks and would love to see it the ford bronco. It would be nice for those who don’t dig this if they made a low minimal tech small center screen. Sorry if this has already been a thread.
A4E8CEAD-EF29-45CF-841E-837182DFB873.jpeg
Judging by the spy photos of the baby Bronco it seems you may get an interior similar to this.

It’s not bad but like the others have said on here I’d like the screen to be landscape and I’d also like the interior to be a little more bare and vertical. More Jeep like and early Bronco inspired.
I’m hoping for a more landscape screen mainly for my hope of Ford offering/featuring a front camera for off-roading like the Defender has. That would be much easier to look at and navigate with a landscape screen. Might be very wishful thinking on my part though.

Last edited:

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Would prefer radio and heater controls (even if redundant from the main screen) that I can work with decently thick gloves on.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It will be interesting to see if Ford goes the same route as Wrangler with controls for the doors/windows.
I hope they don’t. I never really understood the purpose on Jeeps... why do you need window controls still in the car if the windows aren’t even on the car? Sounds like wasted real estate to me

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope they don’t. I never really understood the purpose on Jeeps... why do you need window controls still in the car if the windows aren’t even on the car? Sounds like wasted real estate to me
100% agree.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Possibly to keep from having this many wires run through a quick disconnect on drivers door for master PW switch.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-...install-using-factory-switches-bezels-323235/

Not sure if Ford would multiplex in that situation, where theoretically, you would only need 2 CAN bus wires and probably 2
wires for power/ground to each door (and that would take care of PL's too). But then you need "control" module in each door.

attachment.jpg

Sponsored

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Possibly to keep from having this many wires run through a quick disconnect on drivers door for master PW switch.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-...install-using-factory-switches-bezels-323235/

Not sure if Ford would multiplex in that situation, where theoretically, you would only need 2 CAN bus wires and probably 2
wires for power/ground to each door (and that would take care of PL's too). But then you need "control" module in each door.

Ford Bronco Let’s talk about interior Design and dash board set up attachment
Thats my reasoning too, less wires. BTW I hate you, 78-79 broncos were my favorite years. cant find them in decent shape for less than your left jewel around here

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Ford Bronco Let’s talk about interior Design and dash board set up attachment
This is all I could think of, but really, there’s going to be wires running to the door regardless. As long as it’s all run through the same harness (which I’ve never seen a car door that isn’t) I don’t see any additional hassle

Playboyshiredhand

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco, 2019 F150 FX4, 2015 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seeing how Ford has spent years doing R&D on making interior components water proof I highly doubt it will be this type of set up

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope it's not as terrible as the Ranger's, but it doesn't have to be as nice as a Ram's interior.

And I'll say it again, unpopular as it may be LOL...I'll be buying an auto, and I'd MUCH prefer either a column shifter or a shift knob on the dash. None of this giant center console shifter crap. It's useless and takes up entirely too much otherwise useful real estate.
Sponsored